Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 (59668 Views)

Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by saphiere(f): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2023
Men ehn
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by organicfoods(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2023
Interesting
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Dogalmighty17: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2023
Candidlady:
This is wickedness over 17thou'

Please how much is two bottles of Jameson... 17thou' that can't get you four packs of cigar and dunhil in a club

This life is crazy

Rip to the poor lady

And to the hotel owner Iam dead sure it was her husband that must have asked her to act that way cos women are naturally not like this...

Irest my pen fingers

You keep showing how bereft of even basic intelligence you are. What is the utter garbage you just typed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by EriMma1: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2023
Hm
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by hardbody: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

R.I.P to the departed soul.

Biko, Igbo women should be calming down. I don’t know why igbo women are fond of maltreating & torturing toddlers and adults to the point of death undecided. I can never support this act.

The Hotel should be closed till further notice and the owner should be arrested ASAP.

This girl no get family? The hotel would long have been razed while the peace talk continues and anyone that does anyhow will join the peace talk from below 6 feet. People can't just carry on with impunity,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Idoko619(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2023
Candidlady:

Please how much is two bottles of Jameson... 17thou' that can't get you four packs of cigar and dunhil in a club

This life is crazy

Rip to the poor lady

And to the hotel owner Iam dead sure it was her husband that must have asked her to act that way cos women are naturally not like this...

Irest my pen fingers

Joker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by moneyissweet(m): 8:37am On Jun 25, 2023
I really dodged a dangerous bullet. I keep saying this, Igbo women are the most wickedest, heartless and dangerous women on eart.God I thank you for giving me a loyal, beautiful and lovely french woman as wife.

In my next world I won't even marry a Nigerian woman talkless of Igbo woman.

Evil women with stone heart

3 Likes

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Johnjustice: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2023
Bad decisions.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:38am On Jun 25, 2023
Ayanfemi2:
He should be arrested
Read. Na woman be the culprit.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Savedday2: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2023
Why are some human being so terrible!

Things like these beat my imagination.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Steinmann: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2023
#DAY29 (STOLEN MANDATE)
PRAYER: May God not allow peddlers of LIES to prevail at the tribunal.
As the defence opens its case of defending lies, May TRUTH and JUSTICE prevail over their lies.
Amen.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by highsurge: 8:40am On Jun 25, 2023
Another Nwanyi....the other day it Nwani ukwu venza...only God knows who is the next Nwanyi!!

Fear person wey no fear Nwanyi them!!!
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Max24: 8:40am On Jun 25, 2023
Why did the police division allow the hotel owner escape? Why start with compensation talks? Aren't they supposed to arrest the hotel owner for murder and arraign to court? That DPO has a lot to answer.

1 Like

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by EriMma1: 8:40am On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

R.I.P to the departed soul.

Biko, Igbo women should be calming down. I don’t know why igbo women are fond of maltreating & torturing toddlers and adults to the point of death undecided. I can never support this act.

The Hotel should be closed till further notice and the owner should be arrested ASAP.

Why are you bringing tribalism into this? How many Igbo women have maltreated you as a person that you're here shouting Igbo women. Just shush it if you don't have anything reasonable to comment.

This is just an individual who is wicked like every other evil person and shouldn't be used to stereotype a whole tribe. Judge her as an individual, not by her tribe. There wicked people like her from other tribes too

1 Like

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by iykofias(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2023
But the hotel is still open, I even passed through howl this morning
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by lexy2014: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2023
Islie:
Hotel Owner Flees After Torturing Female Worker To Death As Nigerian Police Begin Investigation

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/22/hotel-owner-flees-after-torturing-female-worker-death-nigerian-police-begin

While the police have arrested Trinity for making "extreme" skits, they are looking for ways to help a murderer escape justice. Is skit making now a crime and murder not a crime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by sammyonal: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2023
So police can't lock up that hotel abi? This country of ours I just don't understand.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by kestolove95(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2023
Na Dem, dey have gone to develop rivers
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by owunabastard: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2023
Yungmil:
I use to hear women supporting women

Now what's this called?
you hear it wrong. women are the most wicked creature on this planet earth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by alabo1: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2023
Candidlady:

This life is crazy

Real crazy. Imagine someone losing her life for an amount that can't even by you a Hennessy even at market square

Rip to the poor lady

Irest my pen fingers
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by adecz: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2023
The question is, Where were the
family members when their daughter
was locked up without food up for 3 days❓❓ 😕😕😕
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Ibro27: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2023
The hotel owner must be a member of the Obidient movement. Those guy are to aggressive.

1 Like

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by lexy2014: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2023
Max24:
Why did the police division allow the hotel owner escape? Why start with compensation talks? Aren't they supposed to arrest the hotel owner for murder and arraign to court? That DPO has a lot to answer.

That is Nigerian police for you. A crime as serious as murder shouldn't start with negotiation.

3 Likes

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by ipobarecriminals: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2023
sad Same way we read how those bastards maltreated their staff here.. Wike for don pulled down the hotel/the house of the witch. The family better petition the state govt,Fubara

2 Likes

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2023
Why is the Omoku police station involving itself in a peace meeting when the law clearly states this is a murder case and prosecution must take place ? The police have been clearly compromised and I'm sorry to say, the family might most likely not get justice except a miracle happens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by almusay(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2023
The guys around that area should mobilize and burn down the hotel.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by wisdomkid: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2023
One begin to scream internally why this world functions this way...

We have picture of the victim and all, but what of the perpetrators? Where is their pictures?
Truly, money have more value than human lives in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by lexy2014: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2023
hardbody:

This girl no get family? The hotel would long have been razed while the peace talk continues and anyone that does anyhow will join the peace talk from below 6 feet. People can't just carry on with impunity,

Peace talk? Which peace talk? On top murder?
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Rilley(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2023
You took someone's life just because of meagre 17k? God have mercy.
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Akinsanmi74: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2023
Tunasco4u:
Ok
hmmm
Re: Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2023
I told wifey with this her unnecessary vexation she then unleashed it on the gyal stayin with us and she hits her head on any protruding object/edge.. Falls down n stops breathing, she wld definitely go in for it...

Whether the gyal is right/wrong in any circumstances. APPLY WISDOM.

I did it as itz recorded on my phone.. Which she's aware of

Just in case.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) / Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.