Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri (3225 Views)

Reni Omokri The Con Man / Yorubas Are No Cowards / Reni Omokri Shares A Video Of Buhari Stoned In Ogun State, Nigerians Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Benzigler: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2023
maivd:

Can you explain why ojukwu ran and left his people to die. Sowore is greater ojukwu and kanu combined....we don't run.

Where is Sunday Igboho? grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by maivd: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Benzigler:

Where is Sunday Igboho? grin grin shocked shocked
He is in the country.... ojukwu and kanu are the greatest cowards in the history of this country always running when faced with equal aggression.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Idiko1: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
waice6571:
If you read Major Ademoyega's book, Why We Struck, you will understand that he displayed typical Omluabi nature in that he abhorred killings and preferred the politicians to be arrested.

And let me correct this stereotype of Yorubas as cowards. Historically, the Yorubas have been the bravest soldiers and leaders in Nigeria.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo, for instance, would never have done what Nnamdi Azikiwe and Colonel Emeka Ojukwu did. Azikiwe snuck out of Biafra in 1969 and turned up in Lagos, sitting beside Gowon, and condemned Biafra and Ojukwu. Colonel Ojukwu himself fled Biafra on January 11, 1970.

Awolowo would never do that? Chief Awolowo had the opportunity to leave Nigeria and go into exile when he was accused of treason in 1962. Kwame Nkrumah offered him that option. But he stayed. He fought the case. He was convicted in 1963, went to prison and never begged to be released. He continued to control the Action Group from Calabar prison.

Major General Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi was a guest of Col. Adekunle Fajuyi on July 29, 1966. When Northern troops, led by then Major Theophilus Danjuma, came to arrest Ironsi, he refused to release him. He was told he could replace Ironsi, but he would not budge. He chose to die with his guest! Today, his sacrifice is not appreciated by some of the people who should appreciate it. Instead, some people accuse the Yoruba of betrayal.

Also, when the then US Ambassador to Nigeria, Walter Carrington, told General Obasanjo not to return to Nigeria from Copenhagen because Abacha would arrest him on charges of coup plotting, General Obasanjo instead brought forward his return date. When asked why he returned to Nigeria, he posited that if he returned, Abacha would be less likely to kill those already arrested, especially his friend, Shehu Musa Yar’adua.

How many Nigerians do you know who can behave so honourably?

Major General Tunde Idiagbon was abroad in Mecca when Babangida and Sani Abacha overthrew him and Major General Buhari. But he returned.

Finally, there is the case of MKO Abiola, who returned to reclaim his mandate from Nigeria’s most brutal military dictator ever. He was arrested in 1994. He was offered bail, but refused freedom in exchange for abandoning his mandate. This was a multimillionaire in US Dollars. Yet, Bashorun chose prison over freedom. He did not run away and abandon his people.

The Yoruba are a very tactful and diplomatic people. They tend to be contemplative, rather than impulsive. These are attributes that some people mistake for cowardice or sycophancy. They are people who understand how to stoop to conquer.

No Yoruba leader would abandon his people and side with their opponents during a war or flee and leave them to their fate. Others may behave like that, but not Omo Oduduwa!

Thanks again, and may God bless you.

Most Nigerians are dumbass fools more so is this junkyard slowpoke called Reno Omokri. Omokri made this jest because of book written by the same author he chooses to celebrate. For the sake of intellectual standard of Nigerians, if Ironsi was the guest of Fajuiyi, does it also mean Ironsi was the prisoner of Fajuiyi whereby Fajuiyi would refuse to release Ironsi? The mental capacity of certain individuals in the shithole called Nigeria calls for disintegration of the structure.
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by DevilsEqual(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
Benzigler:

Where do you see Igbos bragging about their achievements?
Don't ask me rhetorical question
I'm not here to school you on some fundamental Igbo traits

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by enemybulldozer(m): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
DevilsEqual:

The issue I have with u guys is that you always tryna be smart by half

Nigerians careless about economic refugees who go about seeking a strong tower in other peoples abode

During the election period, every region supported theirs and the North went the SW way in a bid to pay back the support they got in 2015 and 2019

Its funny to think Obi even got more votes in the SW and North than BAT and Atiku got in the SE....so how exactly are Nigerians not happy with Igbos supporting their own?

That statement too is funny considering that your region is the least accommodating in Nigeria as the North and SW are far more heterogeneous than the SE and yes, I'm typing this from Ukpo in Anambra state

So again, does this not prove to u that Nigerians really care less about u
The problem I have with you lots is that, you cannot do without propagating falsehood and still pretend to be truthful. Again, you always want the Igbos to always respect and arsselick una when you know from your innermost heart that Igbos can never grant you such.

If nigeria truly careless about the people you referred to as "economic refugees", why do the nigerian state fought with the whole arsenal in their possession just to have them (economi refugees) back when they seceded and create their own republic in 1967?
Why is MNK still in DSS solitary confinement despite being discharged by a competent law court of nigeria? the answer is biafra. Biafra to nigeria means Igbos moving away from nigeria and this is what the nigerian state don't want.

Nigeria hates kanu and obi because their people love them so much.
Wike, hope uzodinma, dave umahi, reno and asari are now loved by sad wasterners because, those goons I mentioned hate anything Igbo with passion I know what am saying.

Another lie from wastelands camp of mischief makers, is that Igbos are not accommodating and can never sell land to strangers.
This is one of the reasons why I always tell anyone that cares to know that, people from wastelands are trained to always propagate falsehood and, thats why most of them cannot do or live without it.
How can you say that Igbos are not accommodating when you know that you're lying.
How many riots, killings and destruction of strangers properties (just like we saw in lagos) have you seen in SE?
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by DevilsEqual(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
enemybulldozer:
The problem I have with you lots is that, you cannot do without propagating falsehood and still pretend to be truthful. Again, you always want the Igbos to always respect and arsselick una when you know from your innermost heart that Igbos can never grant you such.

If nigeria truly careless about the people you referred to as "economic refugees", why do the nigerian state fought with the whole arsenal in their possession just to have them (economi refugees) back when they seceded and create their own republic in 1967?
Why is MNK still in DSS solitary confinement despite being discharged by a competent law court of nigeria? the answer is biafra. Biafra to nigeria means Igbos moving away from nigeria and this is what the nigerian state don't want.

Nigeria hates kanu and obi because their people love them so much.
Wike, hope uzodinma, dave umahi, reno and asari are now loved by sad wasterners because, those goons I mentioned hate anything Igbo with passion I know what am saying.

Another lie from wastelands camp of mischief makers, is that Igbos are not accommodating and can never sell land to strangers.
This is one of the reasons why I always tell anyone that cares to know that, people from wastelands are trained to always propagate falsehood and, thats why most of them cannot do or live without it.
How can you say that Igbos are not accommodating when you know that you're lying.
How many riots, killings and destruction of strangers properties (just like we saw in lagos) have you seen in SE?

I just gave factual points that are even real life occurrence by mentioning how other regions voted obi in the last election and how SE didn't vote for others and you're here responding to me with why u "think" Nigerians hate obi and KANU

KANU that was heard threatening brimstone on anything Nigeria, hr created an armed group for whatever reason and to you, u actually feel Nigerians should love a fellow who was about to create treason like igboho?

Buildings were demolished in kano, Lagos and anambra and as I'm talking to u now, I reside in Anambra yet I've never seen anyone going around crying that the govt was out to persecute them but somehow, u think a governor who appointed your kinsmen into her cabinet would turn around to demolish those people's properties to prove what exactly, thats not to forget that those stressed building have been market out since 2016

See...your last point on property demolition gave u out as one who doesn't speak the truth....I can't debate with he who thinks those terrible building were demolished just cause his kinsmen voted LP, I mean buildings that have been marked out since 2016

LASG must have seen the future....I repeat, SE is the least heterogeneous region in Nigeria, very unaccommodating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Sharpsharp00123: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
kettykin:
Nigeria is a country whose foundation is on lies and the walls are built on rumors with propaganda used to roof it , with Reno watering existence with half truths
reno have made it clear Yorubas ain’t cowards but doesn’t want to break d table by mentioning d coward tribe

Well Asari Dokubo says “HI”

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by enemybulldozer(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
ba7man:
Ojukuwu=====Ran away to Ivory Coast.

Nnamdi Kanu =======Ran to UK till he was caught like a rat and deported back to Nigeria.

These are the heroes of the bravest tribe in the world, a region where one man in farawy Finland can give an order that they sit at home all week and they dare not disobey.

A region where they have no choice but to clap for the criminals that kill, kidnap, Rob, rape and eat their flesh.

They claim they're the bravest but reality disagrees.
Another lies and propaganda grin grin grin I said it that people from wastelands are trained to always propagate falsehood. Thats why they can never do without it.

You said Ojukwu ran away to ivory coast but, forgot to tell us how Ojukwu stood his ground for 3 good years and fought nigeria together with other world heavyweight countries that helped nigeria in fighting Biafra then.

You also said that Nnamdi kanu ran to UK but, you didn't tell us thst the reason why FG is still holding kanu till this minute is because, Kanu has vehemently refused to jettison the struggle for the republic of biafra.

The simeon ekpa you mentioned is not and can never be in control of SE and you know it.
Nobody obeys him like Kanu.
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Sharpsharp00123: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

You mean president select? grin grin grin grin
y dem no select an Igbo man?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Corridon: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
helinues:
Alaye Reno, we no dey amongst those wey you go dey press their blokos, stop the cheap familiarity.

Write about your home state, write about your region and stop the yeye game wey you dey play
Hello buddy, do you want to work and earn a living? Send me your CV ok.
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by kettykin: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
reno have made it clear Yorubas ain’t cowards but doesn’t want to break d table by mentioning d coward tribe

Well Asari Dokubo says “HI”

Do you realize a Yoruba general wept on his knees before a major from the north
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Axis313(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
Fela Anikulapo Kuti,Gani Fawehinmi,Abraham Adesanya to mention few.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Benzigler: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
y dem no select an Igbo man?

Igbos will never allow a drug lord who has plenty money to buy INEC to become their political leader
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Sharpsharp00123: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
kettykin:

Do you realize a Yoruba general wept on his knees before a major from the north
do u know an igbo warlord ran away when it was time to face d consequences of his actions?

Do u realize d second igbo lord ran away n was brought back in a dog cage and he’s still been humiliated in prison?

Do u realize simon ekpa can’t come to Nigeria despite forming warlord?

Do u realize fela died for what he believed in despite having d chance to run?

Do u realize abiola had d opportunity to run n he died for what he believed in?

Now tell me who d cowards are?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Benzigler: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
do u know an igbo warlord ran away when it was time to face d consequences of his actions?

Do u realize d second igbo lord ran away n was brought back in a dog cage and he’s still been humiliated in prison?

Do u realize simon ekpa can’t come to Nigeria despite forming warlord?

Do u realize fela died for what he believed in despite having d chance to run?

Do u realize abiola had d opportunity to run n he died for what he believed in?

Now tell me who d cowards are?

Remember December 1997 when Army Generals from certain tribe was almost ..... to be continue
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Sharpsharp00123: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
Benzigler:

Igbos will never allow a drug lord who has plenty money to buy INEC to become their political leader
d question is y is it they didn’t select d Igbo when u mentioned president select?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
Resurrection212:
Well no to tribalism igbo and Yoruba are brothers.
Even, there is tribalism amongst the ibos themselves, OSU, wawa, mbaise, Ebonyi, arochukwu e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Sharpsharp00123: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
Benzigler:

Remember December 1997 when Army Generals from certain tribe was almost ..... to be continue
remember d tribe came out victorious n today they have 2 presidents, 1 vp, 2 speakers , 2 senate president

Name one reasonable position an Igbo have attained since then?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Sharpsharp00123: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
Corridon:
Hello buddy, do you want to work and earn a living? Send me your CV ok.
d same u that is eating food wey cockroaches die put?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
Cooly100:

useless tribe?

Hahahaha...

Una envy no start today...
LMAO. The slave master said the Yoruba, Hausa and nupe were civilized, but the Ibo like a dog is submissive to the white master. grin

Well. What they white ( non slave master) said about some African tribes below:

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Benzigler: 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
d question is y is it they didn’t select d Igbo when u mentioned president select?

We don't have drug baron who can afford to buy INEC
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Corporate2020: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
Wutinky:

They are indeed cowards, lazy , cunny and blessed with low self esteem . Spit

Same people that used over three million stubborn goats for pepper soup between 1967 and 1970? Don’t let elders in your family see this nonsense you posted, it will be bring back bad memories of sorrow, tears, and blood that Yorubas left behind in your region

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Sharpsharp00123: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
Benzigler:

We don't have drug baron who can afford to buy INEC
an Igbo calling someone drug baron

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Benzigler: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

LMAO. The slave master said the Yoruba, Hausa and nupe were civilized, but the Ibo like a dog is submissive to the white master. grin

Well. What they white ( non slave master) said about some African tribes below:

Keep on deceiving yourself
Civilized ko Civilized nii ..... don't forget skull mining business still booming in yoruba land as we are talking.
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Benzigler: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

Who isn't aware of what I wrote?
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
Benzigler:

Keep on deceiving yourself
Civilized ko Civilized nii ..... don't forget skull mining business still booming in yoruba land as we are talking.
Okija shrine and otokoto people.

Just like cannibalism is booming in Ibo land grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Benzigler: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Corporate2020:

Same people that used over three million stubborn goats for pepper soup between 1967 and 1970? Don’t let elders in your family see this nonsense you posted, it will be bring back bad memories of sorrow, tears, and blood that Yorubas left behind in your region

Wow I didn't know none of Nigeria soldiers was killed during the war, what a bravery by the Nigeria soldiers grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
They love to project grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Benzigler: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Jagagbanti case is in public domain ..... open secret
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
Benzigler:

Jagagbanti case is in public domain ..... open secret
Show us proof that he was arrested or worse convicted. cool

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Benzigler: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

This is similar to a king like Yoruba Oba in Anambra state, does it make sense to you?
show me one political leader from the south east with a drug case or fraud case?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Grant Loan- Check If You Are Among The April 19th Payroll / Race To Aso Rock(pix) / To Become A Millionaire In North America Is Hard!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.