Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri (3226 Views)

Reni Omokri The Con Man / Yorubas Are No Cowards / Reni Omokri Shares A Video Of Buhari Stoned In Ogun State, Nigerians Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by kettykin: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
do u know an igbo warlord ran away when it was time to face d consequences of his actions?

Do u realize d second igbo lord ran away n was brought back in a dog cage and he’s still been humiliated in prison?

Do u realize simon ekpa can’t come to Nigeria despite forming warlord?

Do u realize fela died for what he believed in despite having d chance to run?

Do u realize abiola had d opportunity to run n he died for what he believed in?

Now tell me who d cowards are?

The igbo war lord fought against a Nigerian military backed by soviet union, Britain, Egypt, niger Republic ,Cameroon, sudan, Chad.

The yoruba general only had a cabal that was blockaded by the world to contend with
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
Benzigler:

This is similar to a king like Yoruba Oba in Anambra state, does it make sense to you?
show me one political leader from the south east with a drug case or fraud case?

You still haven't shown me a proof of Tinubu's arrest or conviction.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Benzigler: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Show us proof that he was arrested or worse convicted. cool

Tell me why Tinubu forfeited $460000 in US? please I don't want to hear cock and bull story ooooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Benzigler: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You still haven't shown me a proof of Tinubu's arrest or conviction.

Abeg stop deviating from this subject matter, let's do it one after another

Tell me why Tinubu forfeited $460000 in US? please I don't want to hear cock and bull story ooooo grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Raskimonojendor: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
Benzigler:

Tell me why Tinubu forfeited $460000 in US? please I don't want to hear cock and bull story ooooo grin grin grin

Show me proof of his arrest and conviction then I will answer your question grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by ba7man(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Another lies and propaganda grin grin grin I said it that people from wastelands are trained to always propagate falsehood. Thats why they can never do without it.

You said Ojukwu ran away to ivory coast but, forgot to tell us how Ojukwu stood his ground for 3 good years and fought nigeria together with other world heavyweight countries that helped nigeria in fighting Biafra then.

You also said that Nnamdi kanu ran to UK but, you didn't tell us thst the reason why FG is still holding kanu till this minute is because, Kanu has vehemently refused to jettison the struggle for the republic of biafra.

The simeon ekpa you mentioned is not and can never be in control of SE and you know it.
Nobody obeys him like Kanu.
We all have access to these information, it's available everywhere so don't come and be remixing what I know already.

I don’t get my information from chest beating, gatherings, d!ck measuring marathons and beer parlours while getting drunk on Hero larger beer.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by waynetee(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
Benzigler:

Where is Sunday Igboho? grin grin grin

He is not our leader, no one listens to him, u sef know that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Benzigler: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Show me proof of his arrest and conviction then I will answer your question grin

Tinubu’s drug business was over 10 years ago; he can be president now: Bayo Onanuga grin grin grin grin
Can you answer my question now?
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Benzigler: 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
ba7man:
We all have access to these information, it's available everywhere so don't come and be remixing what I know already.

I don’t get my information from chest beating, gatherings, d!ck measuring marathons and beer parlours while getting drunk on Hero larger beer.

Like he told you ...... Ojukwu stood his ground for 3 good years and fought Nigeria together with other world heavyweight countries
Can you now tell us where is Sunday Igboho?
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Benzigler: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
waynetee:

He is not our leader, no one listens to him, u sef know that

Tell me the difference between him and Nnamdi Kanu? At least Nnamdi kanu wasn't a coward hence why I kept asking where Sunday Igboho is?
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
kettykin:

The igbo war lord fought against a Nigerian military backed by soviet union, Britain, Egypt, niger Republic ,Cameroon, sudan, Chad.

The yoruba general only had a cabal that was blockaded by the world to contend with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAKkC8Yi5UY

grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by ba7man(m): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
Benzigler:

Like he told you ...... Ojukwu stood his ground for 3 good years and fought Nigeria together with other world heavyweight countries
Can you now tell us where is Sunday Igboho?
(1) When the Nigerian army broke through the Biafran army defences and advanced on towards Ojukwu's position, what did he do?

(A) Stay and confront the enemies in glorious battle without fear.

(B) Pack his load and run away from the country to Ivory coast.

(2) Mention the Traditional leaders and Governors that supported Sunday Igboho?

(3) Sunday Igboho is a divisive, PDP assassin used to heat up the polity and shares the same ideology of hate and violence with Nnamdi Kanu, towards those who don't share his sentiments. Discuss.

(4) Which Yoruba leaders did Sunday Igboho threaten to kill once he got into power?
(A) Obasanjo
(B) Bola Tinubu
(C) All traditional leaders who didn't support him.
(D) B & C

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by waynetee(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
Benzigler:

Tell me the difference between him and Nnamdi Kanu? At least Nnamdi kanu wasn't a coward hence why I kept asking where Sunday Igboho is?

The difference is that, sunday is not yoruba leader, nobody listens to him.. But igbo see coward kanu as their messiah. The fool even denied he is not the leader of ipob when he was caught and bundled to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by ba7man(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
The Igbo folks here that think the average Yoruba man loves Sunday Igboho must not be too intelligent.

The moment he started insulting Traditional and political leaders cautioning him, jumping into an Oba's palace to forcefully see him, insulting the Oni, they all turned their backs on him and let the govt get at him.

We don’t celebrate trash like Igboho and his illiterate army, it's Igbos that love people like that.

Why else is southwest calm now and unknown gunmen are balling in the southeast today?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Benzigler: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
ba7man:
The Igbo folks here that think the average Yoruba man loves Sunday Igboho must not be too intelligent.

The moment he started insulting Traditional and political leaders cautioning him, jumping into an Oba's palace to forcefully see him, insulting the Oni, they all turned their backs on him and let the govt get at him.

We don’t celebrate trash like Igboho and his illiterate army, it's Igbos that love people like that.

Why else is southwest calm now and unknown gunmen are balling in the southeast today?

Igboho see your life and see the people you are trying to defend from the fulani herdsmen has turn their back on you , grin grin grin spit
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Benzigler: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
waynetee:

The difference is that, sunday is not yoruba leader, nobody listens to him.. But igbo see coward kanu as their messiah. The fool even denied he is not the leader of ipob when he was caught and bundled to Nigeria

Voice of slaves
I want to remind you this is how you will be abandoned when you need these people you are hailing now, r
If they are herdsmen, where are their cows?” – Tinubu asks as he visits Fasoranti grin grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Benzigler: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
ba7man:

When he stand up against the Fulanis you hailed him and now he has become useless to you grin grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Benzigler: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
ba7man:
(1) When the Nigerian army broke through the Biafran army defences and advanced on towards Ojukwu's position, what did he do?

(A) Stay and confront the enemies in glorious battle without fear.

(B) Pack his load and run away from the country to Ivory coast.

(2) Mention the Traditional leaders and Governors that supported Sunday Igboho?

(3) Sunday Igboho is a divisive, PDP assassin used to heat up the polity and shares the same ideology of hate and violence with Nnamdi Kanu, towards those who don't share his sentiments. Discuss.

(4) Which Yoruba leaders did Sunday Igboho threaten to kill once he got into power?
(A) Obasanjo
(B) Bola Tinubu
(C) All traditional leaders who didn't support him.
(D) B & C

You forgot when IGBOHO stood up for your people when Fulani herdsmen were killing them in your villages. Spit grin grin grin grin

Ojukwu stood his ground for 3 good years and fought, Ojukwu ran away because it was the most honorable thing to do at that time. Much better than taking his own life with rat poison.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by waynetee(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
Benzigler:

Voice of slaves
I want to remind you this is how you will be abandoned when you need these people you are hailing now, r
If they are herdsmen, where are their cows?” – Tinubu asks as he visits Fasoranti grin grin grin grin
Get lost if you don't have anything reasonable to say, how does where are the cows a bad question? Is it only fulani that is killing people? .

People hide inside bush to kill people and run away, you called those killed cowards. U get sense so?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by helinues: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
Corridon:
Hello buddy, do you want to work and earn a living? Send me your CV ok.

First go and get meaningful life first before telling me about your bunkum

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by ba7man(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
Benzigler:

When he stand up against the Fulanis you hailed him and now he has become useless to you grin grin grin grin
Why are you forcing Joy and laughter that is obviously not there?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by leokid866: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Benzigler:

Where is Sunday Igboho? grin grin shocked shocked
He is at home with his wife and kids, maybe not in Nigeria but at least he is free.....can you tell us where Kanu is ?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by enemybulldozer(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
ba7man:

You always get your info from lagos ibadan gutter media. That's why some of you will be in oshogbo and other interior villages in yoruba, and be telling all sorts of lies about SE even without visitation.
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by enemybulldozer(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
DevilsEqual:

I just gave factual points that are even real life occurrence by mentioning how other regions voted obi in the last election and how SE didn't vote for others and you're here responding to me with why u "think" Nigerians hate obi and KANU

KANU that was heard threatening brimstone on anything Nigeria, hr created an armed group for whatever reason and to you, u actually feel Nigerians should love a fellow who was about to create treason like igboho?

Buildings were demolished in kano, Lagos and anambra and as I'm talking to u now, I reside in Anambra yet I've never seen anyone going around crying that the govt was out to persecute them but somehow, u think a governor who appointed your kinsmen into her cabinet would turn around to demolish those people's properties to prove what exactly, thats not to forget that those stressed building have been market out since 2016

See...your last point on property demolition gave u out as one who doesn't speak the truth....I can't debate with he who thinks those terrible building were demolished just cause his kinsmen voted LP, I mean buildings that have been marked out since 2016

LASG must have seen the future....I repeat, SE is the least heterogeneous region in Nigeria, very unaccommodating
Oga forget that side you're going... Igbos have been voting yorubas and northerners into power without complaining. Why are you making a mountain out of an ant hill?
Come to think of it, Apart fom PO, how many Igbo presidential candidates have you people voted in the past?

You heard kanu threatening brimestone on anything nigeria, but you did not hear mc oluomo, fani kayode and others when they were threatening thunder and brimestone, and using inciteful words on Igbos which led to violence and destruction of Igbo goods and properties. you did not see those ones na only kanu you see. Hypocrite!

The armed group kanu created was as a result of fulani herdsmen menace in SE, which FG and state government refused to take measures that will put a stop to that. I know you Igbo haters wants the Igbos to be anihilated by killer herdsmen thats why you're angry over what kanu did.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by bummyla(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
Those of you who love Asari Dokubo who would like to give him a phone call, here is his phone number.

Send him some kisses

Asari Dokubo
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Christistruth00: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
Wutinky:

They are indeed cowards, lazy , cunny and blessed with low self esteem . Spit

We even agree that Obasanjo who Commanded the 3rd MCO Battalion and took the Surrender of the entire Biafra after Ojukwu took off and fled was a real Coward by Omoluabi Standards
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by T8ksy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Oga forget that side you're going... Igbos have been voting yorubas and northerners into power without complaining. Why are you making a mountain out of an ant hill?
Come to think of it, Apart fom PO, how many Igbo presidential candidates have you people voted in the past?

You heard kanu threatening brimestone on anything nigeria, but you did not hear mc oluomo, fani kayode and others when they were threatening thunder and brimestone, and using inciteful words on Igbos which led to violence and destruction of Igbo goods and properties. you did not see those ones na only kanu you see. Hypocrite!

The armed group kanu created was as a result of fulani herdsmen menace in SE, which FG and state government refused to take measures that will put a stop to that. I know you Igbo haters wants the Igbos to be anihilated by killer herdsmen thats why you're angry over what kanu did.

Basically, you are saying that ALL your state governors (that you voted for) didn't give a phock about the fulani killings in your region.
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Raf4: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
Afonjanawerey:
Yorubas are true definition of coward, can someone explain to me how fulanis take come all the way from Fouta Djallon and took Ilorin away from this skull miners until today? they love validation more than anything. Spit

You should have told us how you entire ndigbos, about 30 million in number, are confined to 5 SE states, just about the size of Oyo state. That shows that your neighbour tribes must have dealt with your ancestors and thwarted their spread beyond that tiny piece of land you're left with today.
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by BeninRefugees: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Raf4:

You should have told us how you entire ndigbos, about 30 million in number, are confined to 5 SE states, just about the size of Oyo state. That shows that your neighbour tribes must have dealt with your ancestors and thwarted their spread beyond that tiny piece of land you're left with today.
You're a clown 🤡🤡

An untravelled cave dwelling skull miner grin
Igbo is one very large ethnic group if we are to arrange based on tribe

I'm from ogwashi-ukwu in Delta State and I'm pure igbo about 40% of Delta state are igbo speaking about 5% Edo are igbo speaking some part of Benue some part of akwa ibom about 50% Rivers are igbo speaking add that to our SE brothers that's one huge region bigger than SW by land mass

When our ancestors were building nsude pyramids in udi Enugu State reading and writing in nsịbịdị making Igbo-ukwu arts and other crafts your ancestors were being chased by women from Dahomey grin grin grin Some others were being brutalised by fulanis in kwara and environs grin

Our ancestors aren't just tradesmen, craftsmen and but literates that can read and write

We don't believe fighting eachother we never thrive to conquer eachother we were democrats we had meetings to deliberate things

We no be Una mate on a level ground
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by enemybulldozer(m): 2:25am On Jun 27, 2023
T8ksy:

Basically, you are saying that ALL your state governors (that you voted for) didn't give a phock about the fulani killings in your region.
Are you not in nigeria? What sort of rubbish question is that?
Re: Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri by Jlow2: 3:23am On Jun 27, 2023
If you want to get appointments or go far in Nigerian politics just be an Igbo critic, but it’s very unfortunate for Reno, they have refused to notice him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophecy Coup Against NIGERIA / Ex-gov Turaki Involved In Accident, Very Good! / Day With Obama In Whitehouse - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.