Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty (44051 Views)

Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by MarketDispatch: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
Me I know Chicken republic will not make any noise on this one nor sack her...
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by coachchijioke(m): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
Apostle don see shege for the ones he help
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by Yoighaman(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
wonder233:
How do copycats feel? I cringe seeing someone doing exactly what another just did. Its so sick. You're just walking about advertising your low self esteem and lack of creativity and identity.

It is very irritating.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by phemmyfour: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...This one go dance tire🤣
Dem wan send her to Peru sef grin
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by opeldavid: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
Chicken Republic should sack her first. I want to check something.
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by yetty247(f): 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
Nigeria na 1 way traffic

Is dancing her duty?

if she wants to dance, Sabi club dey
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by EhisChelsea1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Original/Sub

Hilda -------Dammy

Happi Boys -------Hippy girl

Abiola--------- Bala Blu

Mandela------- Obi

Fela--------Wizzy

Putin----------wagner

Add your own

If Hilda is original, what then do you call the Indian woman that previously held the record?

2 Likes

Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by lexy2014: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
Skyfornia:
Nigerians! Una too dey do!! Well, I can assure you that someone will sponsor her outside the country too. Cause a lot of Nigerians both rich and poor are looking for every opportunity to trend or become popular..

So someone will definitely want to use her popularity to attract attention to himself too. Watch out!

She is going nowhere
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Original/Sub

Hilda -------Dammy

Happi Boys -------Hippy girl

Abiola--------- Bala Blu

Mandela------- Obi

Fela--------Wizzy

Putin----------wagner

Add your own

4 Likes

Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by kosiebe(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Nigeria my country. They should stop playing jamz biko nu
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by Likoya: 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
wiseone28:
One day we go buy am
🙏
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by SAMBARRY: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
Skyfornia:
Nigerians! Una too dey do!! Well, I can assure you that someone will sponsor her outside the country too. Cause a lot of Nigerians both rich and poor are looking for every opportunity to trend or become popular..

So someone will definitely want to use her popularity to attract attention to himself too. Watch out!
yinmu

The way one guy promised to sponsor Ekiti chef dami to America and he did Abi? grin

Dey Play grin

To even think the stupid happy boys were ungrateful and entitled.madam you better stop dancing and face your work.if chicken Republic sack you, nobody go send you o .you better hold your job tight as happy boys don block road for who go potentially help you or any Nigerian in need
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by biguncle2(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
If you dance finish, you go sit down.
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by Karemarealty288(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
EhisChelsea1:

If Hilda is original, what then do you call the Indian woman that previously held the record?

She is indigenous..

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by SAMBARRY: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
grin
biguncle2:
If you dance finish, you go sit down.
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by lomprico(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
Na college of ipetumodi Dem to give you scholarship to.
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by nzechu(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
Likoya:
I just dey for auto and property section, dey look cars and houses wey I no fit buy..This life, money good abeg
you go buy am one day
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by patorial(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ubanz:
He wants to jappa to Cyprus,Ole.
This time na Gabon he go find himself.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gabon is actually a better country.
More expensive to reside than Nigeria.

98% electricity supply to the citizens while Nigeria got 53% supply.
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by SmartyPants(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Nigerians and copy copy are like 5 and 6

I don tire. Any small thing that trends 100 Nigerians want to follow.

That's because Nigerians generally just want to succeed without necessarily having a grand vision.
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by Likoya: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
nzechu:
you go buy am one day
Amen
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by maxymalik: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
That was how Baci was copied. Be creative use another format
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by KingMack(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
Please prepare a Visa to Sambisa for her ASAP

Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by Chemlite: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
I suggest the name chicken republic should be changed to "EAT N DANCE".

Workers in an organization dancing is an indication of good/friendly working environment. The management might just use this to their advantage.
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by AfonjaConehead: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
Puss360:
You definitely not for real with that pic on ya profile,I mean,you is a madafkn guy!!!!
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by Quebec91(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
cheesy
Puss360:
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
Nothing for him
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by lascos912(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
how can i get her contact,i want to sponsor her education in north Korea
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by Dooooooo(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
Likoya:
I just dey for auto and property section, dey look cars and houses wey I no fit buy..This life, money good abeg
Good day sir, in regards to this comment, we at OAKGroup can help you achieve your dream home with chikini money, all we need to do is a better planning and execution. Kindly give us a shot and you will amazed, our main moniker on nairaland is uncleteeh
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by vickydevoka(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
wonder233:
How do copycats feel? I cringe seeing someone doing exactly what another just did. Its so sick. You're just walking about advertising your low self esteem and lack of creativity and identity.
Same feeling you feel when you copy from the vest student in the exam hall.
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by Puss360(f): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

You definitely not for real with that pic on ya profile,I mean,you is a madafkn guy!!!!
Stop being sex starved!!!! Leave my profile pic alone.. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICAN 2013 May Diet / Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures / HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.