Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? (2158 Views)

Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers / Sorry We Mbaise People Not Voting Peter Obi. / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by Asswipemod: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Defenders of corruption, hate, bigotry, nepotism have come again o grin grin

Igbo dis, Igbo dat. The hate they have for this ethnic group is beyond imaginable. I can categorically say with the full chest of my friends who are mostly Igbo that this ethnic group is the bomb, nightmare of corrupt fake one nigerianist.

You can see how the hate & jealousy of the defenders of emilokan has exposed the fake love they shout about one nijeria for grin grin

Wait for the go back to your village crew as they speak the language of garangaja to stoke more division & tribalism

Chai! See original Aba made😩😩😩😩😩😩. Kettle calling pot black. Delusional Wailer Banton aka DatNiggaDaz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by DevilsEqual(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
This is even intra-state discrimination
SE is just too divided and its a dead cause trying to achieve a united Nigeria with this kinda person

Spits on Chinua Achebe's grave
Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by DatNiggaDaz: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
Asswipemod:

Chai! See original Aba made😩😩😩😩😩😩. Kettle calling pot black. Delusional Wailer Banton aka DatNiggaDaz.
You go cry tire. You never see anything coward. Only the Mods are your last resort. You must wail to the Mods for the 3rd time for sympathy, how I dey bully & intimidate a clown

Emilokan disillusionist grin grin grin
Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by abobote: 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hyperchi:
Some parent still refers to that musician that said if u see snake and mbaise man pick snake.
Why becoz he got scammed by mbaise man, the funny thing is the musician is an mbaise man.
Now ask urself have tribesmen not scam each other be4
The musician was right, mbaise people are wicked, though they are good ones
Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by abobote: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
DevilsEqual:
This is even intra-state discrimination
SE is just too divided and its a dead cause trying to achieve a united Nigeria with this kinda person

Spits on Chinua Achebe's grave
SE is too divided, and when we vote a candidate from our region, you start crying
Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by Asswipemod: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
You go cry tire. You never see anything coward. Only the Mods are your last resort. You must wail to the Mods for the 3rd time for sympathy, how I dey bully & intimidate a clown

Emilokan disillusionist grin grin grin

Since you know that, why don't you show your own boldness and type something. Fear fear.
Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by DatNiggaDaz: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
Asswipemod:

Since you know that, why don't you show your own boldness and type something. Fear fear.
You are a delusional clown grin grin

Coward calling a real nigga fear fear. E be llke say dat empty skull don dey prepare the tears grin grin

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by intruder15(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
ShortBiscuit:
Why the antagonism towards them in Alaigbo? Let's discuss.

https://twitter.com/Wizarab10/status/1672722426868711425?t=8EmOCzowlRPX2Or-34Z57g&s=19

Let me dissect the issue to the best of my knowledge.

Mbaise pegs an outrageous figure to their marital rites. Then most times, refuse to marry each other. Do you know what that means?

They peg an outrageous rites for other tribes (other Igbos inclusive) to come and pay for. Who does that?

The list I am talking about will cost you millions at least and most are annoying. For instance 100 tubers of yam. No jokes.
Does the above make any sense to you? In the name of marital rights?

There is also a misconception of what I ordered vs what I got. Sometimes e no de tally. Their girls are mostly fair and fine.
But being loyal when their closest university (IMSU AKA Oringo spot) is a den of immoralities becomes questionable.

These are some points I have heard and witnessed over time. You can add yours.
Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by Hyperchi(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
abobote:

The musician was right, mbaise people are wicked, though they are good ones
So he had experience from a person that why u judge the full 3Lga.
But I had experience from more than 10 Yoruba so I should call u all bad ppl write
Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by OldBeer: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
FlyoruB:
Smh. Yoruba guys wey dey famz ibo girls jus dey chop ijekuje. See them describing their fellow ibo women as if they're outcasts. Na the rejects wey ibo guys no gree touch dey migrate come SW and our mumu boyz dey wife dem. Odiegwu o.
grin grin grin
Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by bikefab(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
This one should stop trying to stir unnecessary strife. People's choices differ, there are many women and men from these villages who are married to people from other parts of Igbo land
Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by Sizwezi: 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
mrvitalis:
As an mbaise boy this is mere personal opinion obi cubana is married to an mbaise woman, not sure I think too e money wife is mbaise... It's just preference

My family had strong rejection of Rivers woman, my elde brother married an Okrika woman, best sister in law in the world for me... Everyone loves her now she is more popular in my village than her husband by a mile

Have a cousin marry from Anambra mbaide people generally prefer not to marry Anambra but trust me she turned out to be best in in that family

In fact just thought about it none of my siblings married mbaise... Just Rivers ( opobo, Okrika n ikwerre) and Anambra

It's even me that's interested in looking for an mbaise girl to marry

The the whole mbaise thing is just a social construct every day people line up to marry mbaise girls like crazy

Obi Cubana’s wife is from Obosi in Anambra state. It’s Emoney’s wife that is from Mbaise.
Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by JOemmy(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
All these are just hearsays am from mbano I can boldly tell anyone who cares that mbano people are not different from other igbos they are good people there's absolutely nothing to be scared of we are a very peaceful people. It's in mbano u will find so many igbo pastors and priests. You will hardly hear of any story of violence in mbano as we sometimes hear from other igbo communities the funny thing here is that as those families from orlu and other igbo towns do discouraged their family members from marrying people from mbano that's also how families in mba warns and discourages their family members from marrying people from places like anambra, orlu etc my mum have once warned me not to marry from anambra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? / Nigeria Moving Towards Economic Crises. USD Now NGN 1,700.00. Fuel @ NGN1,020.00 / 5 Commissioner Set To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.