Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? (2127 Views)

Military Invades & Burns Ehime Mbano, Imo Over The Killing Of Officers / Sorry We Mbaise People Not Voting Peter Obi. / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by ShortBiscuit: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2023
Why the antagonism towards them in Alaigbo? Let's discuss.

https://twitter.com/Wizarab10/status/1672722426868711425?t=8EmOCzowlRPX2Or-34Z57g&s=19

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by ShortBiscuit: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2023
More reactions....

1 Like

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by DatNiggaDaz: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2023
Defenders of corruption, hate, bigotry, nepotism have come again o grin grin

Igbo dis, Igbo dat. The hate they have for this ethnic group is beyond imaginable. I can categorically say with the full chest of my friends who are mostly Igbo that this ethnic group is the bomb, nightmare of corrupt fake one nigerianist.

You can see how the hate & jealousy of the defenders of emilokan has exposed the fake love they shout about one nijeria for grin grin

Wait for the go back to your village crew as they speak the language of garangaja to stoke more division & tribalism

2 Likes

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by JeffreyD1(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2023
This na yeye superstitious believe

But me no really de send all these

I'm from Imo State Ideato South

3 Likes

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by Absuchat(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2023
Crazy people
Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by ShortBiscuit: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2023
All this rubbish needs to end this year guys. Igbo bu Igbo. Let's show ourselves more love.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by SSFeedsNigeria: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2023
ShortBiscuit:
Why the antagonism towards them in Alaigbo? Let's discuss.

https://twitter.com/Wizarab10/status/1672722426868711425?t=8EmOCzowlRPX2Or-34Z57g&s=19

Thread by low IQ person for low IQ people. How some people still dwell in such idiosyncrasies baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by SSFeedsNigeria: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2023
ShortBiscuit:
All this rubbish needs to end this year guys. Igbo bu Igbo. Let's show ourselves more love.

Why are you so confused? You created a meaningless thread yet you're also saying it has to end. Why give publicity to foolishness?

You're creating irrelevant awareness yet saying it has to end?

Iberiberism!

5 Likes

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by Hyperchi(m): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2023
Some parent still refers to that musician that said if u see snake and mbaise man pick snake.
Why becoz he got scammed by mbaise man, the funny thing is the musician is an mbaise man.
Now ask urself have tribesmen not scam each other be4

4 Likes

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by FlyoruB: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2023
Smh. Yoruba guys wey dey famz ibo girls jus dey chop ijekuje. See them describing their fellow ibo women as if they're outcasts. Na the rejects wey ibo guys no gree touch dey migrate come SW and our mumu boyz dey wife dem. Odiegwu o.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by haffaze777(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2023
Make dem carry all mbaise and mbano girl wey never get husband come my house

1 Like

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by FlyoruB: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2023
haffaze777:
Make dem carry all mbaise and mbano girl wey never get husband come my house

Ah, o fe je ijekuje. Aanu e se mi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by mrvitalis(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2023
As an mbaise boy this is mere personal opinion obi cubana is married to an mbaise woman, not sure I think too e money wife is mbaise... It's just preference

My family had strong rejection of Rivers woman, my elde brother married an Okrika woman, best sister in law in the world for me... Everyone loves her now she is more popular in my village than her husband by a mile

Have a cousin marry from Anambra mbaide people generally prefer not to marry Anambra but trust me she turned out to be best in in that family

In fact just thought about it none of my siblings married mbaise... Just Rivers ( opobo, Okrika n ikwerre) and Anambra

It's even me that's interested in looking for an mbaise girl to marry

The the whole mbaise thing is just a social construct every day people line up to marry mbaise girls like crazy

2 Likes

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by Muh247: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2023
This is 2023, this people still discriminate when marrying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by haffaze777(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2023
FlyoruB:

Ki nkan to won wo na ni,kini won wulo fun ju itowo lasan lo?🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by Ofemmanu1: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2023
FlyoruB:

Abere ma lo, ki ona okun to di.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by FlyoruB: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Abere ma lo, ki ona okun to di.

Gbogbo ejo ko ni jije my ibo brethren.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by Typing: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Defenders of corruption, hate, bigotry, nepotism have come again o grin grin

Igbo dis, Igbo dat. The hate they have for this ethnic group is beyond imaginable. I can categorically say with the full chest of my friends who are mostly Igbo that this ethnic group is the bomb, nightmare of corrupt fake one nigerianist.

You can see how the hate & jealousy of the defenders of emilokan has exposed the fake love they shout about one nijeria for grin grin

Wait for the go back to your village crew as they speak the language of garangaja to stoke more division & tribalism

Tell me the truth. Why Igbo People hate themselves?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by nedu666: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2023
All the comments are
Dem say
They told me....
I heard that......
There is story....
No one experienced mbaise or mbano people but hve judged based on dem say. Same way people still argue that indian best nigeria 99-0 in football, yet not a single video of this game

1 Like

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by JpBiz92: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
Must you be accepted by everybody?
Why blaming it on clan?
Even in your village, some families will still reject some suitors.
Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by greenermodels: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
It's normal for people to prefer marrying from their clans,even in the Bible, that was the practice by choice and when violated often leads to problems due to cultural differences. It exists in every tribe in Nigeria.
Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by DatNiggaDaz: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
Typing:

Tell me the truth. Why Igbo People hate themselves?
Wey the brain wey u wan take handle truth grin

2 Likes

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by helinues: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ask your fellow Igbo's.

I am actually aware of the rivalry with SE states

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by Typing: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Wey the brain wey u wan take handle truth grin

Kikikikikikiki, the thing pain am grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by Typing: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
greenermodels:
It's normal for people to prefer marrying from their clans,even in the Bible, that was the practice by choice and when violated often leads to problems due to cultural differences. It exists in every tribe in Nigeria.

Hmmm. You wan give them excuse for hating themselves. I just dey imagine how Biafra go be like. When the North finally give them independence. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by Raskimonojendor: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
No comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by DatNiggaDaz: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
Typing:

Kikikikikikiki, the thing pain am grin grin grin
No brain Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by ednut1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
But yorubas are the tribalist lol . Delta igbo, ebonyi igbo bla bla bla. Too many divisions. Make una rest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by DesChyko: 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
These are folktales that have been handed down across generations or adopted by mischief makers. Do you remember Sir Warrior's allusion to his personal feud with a mythical Mbaise person? He sang that an Mbaise man should be killed first if it comes down to a choice between him and a snake. Some people immortalised the song and use it as a beacon to fuelling their Mbaise bias.

I've come across a number of people who looked surprised once they discover I'm an Mbaise person. They don't even think me Igbo in the first place, they think I'm more of Isoko or Urhobo or something. Some go on to ask questions on 'eating human meat', 'expensive bride prices' or make reference to Sir Warrior's music. Since I've come to understand those things as myths, I just dismiss them as weak assumptions.

Like Nedu said up there, I actually believed the 99-1 scoreline between Nigeria and India for a long time until it stopped making sense to do so.

1 Like

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by Starboytwo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
Why una be like this

Una even nor like una self in public undecided

1 Like

Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
FlyoruB:
Smh. Yoruba guys wey dey famz ibo girls jus dey chop ijekuje. See them describing their fellow ibo women as if they're outcasts. Na the rejects wey ibo guys no gree touch dey migrate come SW and our mumu boyz dey wife dem. Odiegwu o.

Ahahhahah...chai
Re: What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
No wonder my igbo frd don't want to marry a Igbo woman...

Now he is married to an akwaibom lady .

Chai... okoro's okoro's okoro's.

Only we Yoruba guys dey marry any tribe from Igbo land...

No wonder Igbo women dey worship us..

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojukwu Ran Away From Biafra With Money, Leaving His People And Starving - Gowon / Picture: Good Morning From The City of Owerri / Secession : We Will All Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.