Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria (30902 Views)

Korean Students Sue Govt After University Admission Exam Ended 90 Seconds Early / Ranking Of Ten Top Most Sought After University In Nigeria 2023 / Fuoye Is A Scam Bad News For Fuoye Freshers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
Handsum64:
Who and what is this?
yoruba ni baba won.
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Omobude244: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Fweshspice:
Why would someone even say Ilorin is not Yoruba city? Have you even been there before?
Just as u have north been to delta but called them SS instead of igbos

Who u dey whine ni

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by CartelKenneth: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Useless yoruba people
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by WantsandMore: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
duro4chang:
You don start o. Dey your dey make I dey my dey o. Today na sunday o. I just dey come from church o. No make me vex o.
grin cheesy God ep us grin
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by virginchaser(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ife a fee omo loju to to.
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
[quote author=Omobude244 post=124026823]
Lolz
U see how bias u are

U dont want those in river state and delta state to be called igbos but here u are claiming ilorin
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by silverkings: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

came to check if Unizik is there,

What happened?
Unizik used to be nō 1 most sought after institution in the country.
My alma mater don fall yakata.... The school fees increment follow cause am
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Omobude244: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
UncleAyo:

I think you're not ready to learn.

Ilorin is Yoruba. The name is Okuta Ilorin

The Okuta Ilorin is located in Asaju's compound, Idi-Ape Quarters. It is the stone on which Ojo Isekuse, one of the founders of the city, used to sharpen his metal tools.[19]

Okuta, Ilorin
It was actually called "Okuta ilo irin" (meaning stone for sharpening metals). It is from this tool, the town Ilorin derived its name. The stone was a deified object of worship and sacrifice offerings in the past.

Pottery is a big business in Ilorin.

Pottery workshop
The city has the biggest traditional pottery workshops in Nigeria. They are located in the Dada area of Okelele, Eletu in Oju-Ekun, Okekura, Oloje, Abe Emi and Ita Merin.[20]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilorin
I don't need all these
Ilorin is North central simple

The day u will stop referring to Rivers, deltans etc as SS and call them igbos, then I will call Ilorin Yoruba

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
samwash:
I heard that University of ilorin don't always go on ASUU strike.
Is it true ?
What about the private universities?

She joined ASUU back during the COVID-19 pandemic. The immediate past VC did that.
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Maj196(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
I hear say one mumu for up say Ilorin no be Yoruba. Werey, Ilorin is 80% Yoruba then 20% others.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
Omobude244:

Na u sabi
Ilorin is North central

Since u guys dont want to recognised Rivers, akwa ibom, delta etc as igbos

I will never recognise Ilorin as Yoruba
Na North central
See this werey ... Deltans igbos.. These people arevthe ones not calling themselves igbos ... Whats other people's opinion... Wetin concern me with other tribes... I be Yoruba and someone not a Yoruba will carry mouth say ilorin no be Yoruba... Oti sinwin... Face your region oga... Na jealousy wan kee you even still how many eastern university dey the list sef... Yeye tribe and people... Dey there dey deceive yourself...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by princeemma69: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
The same people who said Delta is not igbo are now claiming Ilorin as Yoruba

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Olat4421: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
UncleAyo:

I think you're not ready to learn.

Ilorin is Yoruba. The name is Okuta Ilorin

The Okuta Ilorin is located in Asaju's compound, Idi-Ape Quarters. It is the stone on which Ojo Isekuse, one of the founders of the city, used to sharpen his metal tools.[19]

Okuta, Ilorin
It was actually called "Okuta ilo irin" (meaning stone for sharpening metals). It is from this tool, the town Ilorin derived its name. The stone was a deified object of worship and sacrifice offerings in the past.

Pottery is a big business in Ilorin.

Pottery workshop
The city has the biggest traditional pottery workshops in Nigeria. They are located in the Dada area of Okelele, Eletu in Oju-Ekun, Okekura, Oloje, Abe Emi and Ita Merin.[20]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilorin
u Dey fall person hand why are u trying to explain to someone who is not even ready to listen to u, u are explaining to an 100%hypocrate

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Omobude244: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

See this werey ... Deltans igbos.. These people arevthe ones not calling themselves igbos ... Whats other people's opinion... Wetin concern me with other tribes... I be Yoruba and someone not a Yoruba will carry mouth say ilorin no be Yoruba... Oti sinwin... Face your region oga... Na jealousy wan kee you even still how many eastern university dey the list sef... Yeye tribe and people... Dey there dey deceive yourself...
For ur info
I be Edo boy

Secondly we all know the most useless tribe is Yoruba
So when u call igbo yeye tribe just know that they a million times better than u.

Without igbos in Lagos, Lagos for be like osun or Ekiti state by now

3 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Yomit71(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bluntguy:

You no fit do anything o. Find amaka for Yoruba language make we see. Me I dey come from church too.
Read about loanwords.

It's nothing new undecided
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Fweshspice(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
Omobude244:

Just as u have north been to delta but called them SS instead of igbos

Who u dey whine ni
Urhobo-Isoko is the major ethnic group in Delta oga. 80% of Kwara people are Yorubas. That's the difference

Just dey play

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Mummyfour(f): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
Mufasa27:
If you did not attend any of these universities, you no go school ooo

I go lasu.
Amala Extra still dey exist?.
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by UncleAyo: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
I SMH for some people's ignorance about the Yoruba race on this thread.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by tuzle(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
samwash:
I heard that University of ilorin don't always go on ASUU strike.
Is it true ?
What about the private universities?
that was before. When oloyede was their vc
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by haybhi1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
post=124026361:

Ilorin has taken over from the University of First Choice.
( Alma mater)
Our darling Unilag, Whatagwan?
Wake up and claim back your mandate! πŸ˜‰

Lol, you had to take a swipe at those purposeless Obi supporters.
By the way, what's wrong with Unilorin to be undeserving of your 'darling-ship' status?
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by haffaze777(m): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
duro4chang:
Omolubi. Yoruba amaka

No deh use amaka for Yoruba,nothing concern us concern amaka abi na abuka

3 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Stargurl20(f): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
My Alma mater.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Newnas(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Joke

So the school come before uniben
You mean unicult?
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Omobude244: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
Fweshspice:
Urhobo-Isoko is the major ethnic group in Delta oga. 80% of Kwara people are Yorubas. That's the difference

Just dey play
Who be this?
U dey craze
The entire delta North are igbos and delta North covers 9 local govts areas
Delta South and delta central have 8 local govt each and they comprises of isoko, ijaw, urhobo, itsekhiri etc
Igbos made up of large percentage in delta.

The urhobo and isoko combined have 2.6million and the igbos alone have 1.8million

Just dey Ekiti day type rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by UncleAyo: 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
Olat4421:
u Dey fall person hand why are u trying to explain to someone who is not even ready to listen to u, u are explaining to an 100%hypocrate

I feel sometime, we need to start educating them and lift them out of their ignorance.
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by adecz: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
Everybody dey fear to go
northβ—οΈβ—οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Probably nothing less than 50
schools have been attacked at
various times in North Nigeria

Even NDA wasn't spared.

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
haffaze777:

No deh use amaka for Yoruba,nothing concern us concern amaka abi na abuka
No vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Itzhola: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
We are lasu, we are great
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Princejydo(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
With all the bribery taken place there, before one can be offer admission into juicy course you have to pay huge amount of money
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Midex88(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
Mufasa27:
If you did not attend any of these universities, you no go school ooo

So person wey go futa no go school according to you abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors / 400-Level UNN Student, Ejim Ijeoma, Declared Missing (Video/Photos) / Our Creator Doesn't Create Junk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.