Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria (30882 Views)

Korean Students Sue Govt After University Admission Exam Ended 90 Seconds Early / Ranking Of Ten Top Most Sought After University In Nigeria 2023 / Fuoye Is A Scam Bad News For Fuoye Freshers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
duro4chang:
You don start o. Dey your dey make I dey my dey o. Today na sunday o. I just dey come from church o. No make me vex o.

So? If you vex wetin u fit do? Your vex fit boil egg?
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Omobude244:

For ur info
I be Edo boy

Secondly we all know the most useless tribe is Yoruba
So when u call igbo yeye tribe just know that they a million times better than u.

Without igbos in Lagos, Lagos for be like osun or Ekiti state by now
You will be the first stupid Edo person I know... Go join igbos or renounce your self to any south eastern state... Who dey hold you... Igbos wey no dey do buying and selling... Fake products dem dey sell up and down with useless piracy wey wan kill movie anf music industry then... Your head no correct... Big investors from the north in lagos and ogun state no dey shout like mumu igbos... I don't know some Edos mumu like you too... Join to SE na.... If a place is not conducive igbos no dey go there like that... Lagos has been more attractive since 1999... Wetin igbos develop for lagos... Market scam dem dey do everywhere or which one... I do business with them well... Very useless tribe if money is involve... They can kill their mama join so far na money... Desperate tribe ...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by HBB1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Omobude244:

Who be this?
U dey craze
The entire delta North are igbos and delta North covers 9 local govts areas
Delta South and delta central have 8 local govt each and they comprises of isoko, ijaw, urhobo, itsekhiri etc
Igbos made up of large percentage in delta.

The urhobo and isoko combined have 2.6million and the igbos alone have 1.8million

Just dey Ekiti day type rubbish

What do the Deltans call themselves?

What do the people in Kwara call themselves?

Don't kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by FatimaAbubakar(f): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
duro4chang:
You don start o. Dey your dey make I dey my dey o. Today na sunday o. I just dey come from church o. No make me vex o.

Keep kwayet there!!!
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by drlateef: 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
uncleck:
Good for them. If I can turn the hands of time, God knows, I won't spend a dime writing JAMB.

Of what use are our institutions of higher learning? They teach zero content about solution to our peculiar problems. The f**k is the use of these shitty courses and topics they teach?

They don't teach us about witchcraft, about money rituals, about trado medicine, about African history, about interest rate, about alternative energy, etc. Just some useless abstract outdated contents that do not matter to us

…….and they don’t teach yahoo yahoo. You can imagine how the class of yahoo yahoo will be filled to brim. Students will be sitting even on the roof to obtain the latest yahoo yahoo information. What a wastes generation!!!
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:

Keep kwayet there!!!
No . It it tit for tat .
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
duro4chang:

He asked you a simple question nah, Wetin won make you vex, go ahead and vex nah, we go give you woto woto copycat
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Duru009(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
UNIBEN should top that list .......
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Omobude244: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You will be the first stupid Edo person I know... Go join igbos or renounce your self to any south eastern state... Who dey hold you... Igbos wey no dey do buying and selling... Fake products dem dey sell up and down with useless piracy wey wan kill movie anf music industry then... Your head no correct... Big investors from the north in lagos and ogun state no dey shout like mumu igbos... I don't know some Edos mumu like you too... Join to SE na.... If a place is not conducive igbos no dey go there like that... Lagos has been more attractive since 1999... Wetin igbos develop for lagos... Market scam dem dey do everywhere or which one... I do business with them well... Very useless tribe if money is involve... They can kill their mama join so far na money... Desperate tribe ...

Ur ignorance is second to none

Whether u agree or not
Its on record that the igbos are the biggest investors in Lagos

Go to ur Google and type biggest tribe contribution or investment in Lagos
Igbos are number one
Without Them, Lagos is nothing

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

So? If you vex wetin u fit do? Your vex fit boil egg?
I don talk my own O. Na make me vex. I no won go hell fire self. They don tell us for church say make we no vex.
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by thatigboman: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
samwash:
I heard that University of ilorin don't always go on ASUU strike.
Is it true ?
What about the private universities?
it's true. Their ASUU members suffered dere consequences the last one they joined. Since then they don't.
Private universities are not ASUU members so they don't go on strike too
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

He asked you a simple question nah, Wetin won make you vex, go ahead and vex nah, we go give you woto woto copycat
No just make me vex. I dey warn you na.
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
duro4chang:
I don talk my own O. Na make me vex. I no won go hell fire self. They don tell us for church say make we no vex.

U no hear well. Dem say make u vex but make ur vex no cross the next day
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by thatigboman: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

See wahala.. Ilorin na Yoruba ... All these self deceit from you guys sef... If na Igbo dey first you for cut our head here... Yeye being ... Go check who plenty pass there na. Oni yeye
if ilorin is yoruba, why is emir of ilorin a fulani man? When other town in yorubaland has emir as their traditional ruler?

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by abimic(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
My Alma Mater, UNIBEN would always feature in top five most sought after schools in the country, i remember in my time then, they were the first.

Admission is usually very competitive in the school for the best amongst the best out there.
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by thatigboman: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
Fweshspice:
Why would someone even say Ilorin is not Yoruba city? Have you even been there before?
why do they emir instead of oba? And why is the emir a fulani man?
Say it as it is, ilorin is a conquered town.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Omobude244: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
HBB1:

What do the Deltans call themselves?

What do the people in Kwara call themselves?

Don't kill yourself.
Majority of Deltans call themselves igbos
Just as majority of kwarans call themselves fulanis instead of Yoruba
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by graceilina: 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
uncleck:
Good for them. If I can turn the hands of time, God knows, I won't spend a dime writing JAMB.

Of what use are our institutions of higher learning? They teach zero content about solution to our peculiar problems. The f**k is the use of these shitty courses and topics they teach?

They don't teach us about witchcraft, about money rituals, about trado medicine, about African history, about interest rate, about alternative energy, etc. Just some useless abstract outdated contents that do not matter to us
true
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by thatigboman: 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
Omobude244:

Na u sabi
Ilorin is North central

Since u guys dont want to recognised Rivers, akwa ibom, delta etc as igbos

I will never recognise Ilorin as Yoruba
Na North central
why will u recognise ilorin as yorubaland when it isn't. They are more nupe and fulani than yoruba in ilorin. A town I have to so many times.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by elasticlala: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
It’s not based on academic excellence but on the fact that people now look for affordable government universities as the poverty rate in the country increases.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by wallrichy: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
Nairanlanders Please understand the topic of discussion before you all starts saying something else. The topic is not the best university nor the most achieved academically. The topic says the most sought after university in Nigeria. Now, what can make parents or rather students want to go to a particular university in this present Nigeria.....? Security ....... that's why most of those universities are from South West Region .. Students will rush to a more secured environment than where there is kidnapping, killing, terrorism, religion intolerance, etc ........and luckily for Nigeria......South West is still more preferable than any other region .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by HBB1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
thatigboman:
why do they emir instead of oba? And why is the emir a fulani man?
Say it as it is, ilorin is a conquered town.

Why are the British Royal Family, German?

I guess the UK is German too!

Breev, don't let hate choke you!

3 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by HBB1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
wallrichy:
Nairanlanders Please understand the topic of discussion before you all starts saying something else. The topic is not the best university nor the most achieved academically. The topic says the most sought after university in Nigeria. Now, what can make parents or rather students want to go to a particular university in this present Nigeria.....? Security ....... that's why most of those universities are from South West Region .. Students will rush to a more secured environment than where there is kidnapping, killing, terrorism, religion intolerance, etc ........and luckily for Nigeria......South West is still more preferable than any other region .

I tire o!

Guess people see what they want to see.

Just hilarious!
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Padipadi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

So Yoruba don't have the word "Amaka" in their diction..?
Copycats..
We no kuku dey copy.
People like you just like to cry.
Cos if we scatter floor now, you ll see plenty of Yoruba names or words which Igbos and other parts of Nigeria and the world borrowed.
Yorubas don't boast over frivolity like you and whatever you rep.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Fweshspice(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
Omobude244:

Who be this?
U dey craze
The entire delta North are igbos and delta North covers 9 local govts areas
Delta South and delta central have 8 local govt each and they comprises of isoko, ijaw, urhobo, itsekhiri etc
Igbos made up of large percentage in delta.

The urhobo and isoko combined have 2.6million and the igbos alone have 1.8million

Just dey Ekiti day type rubbish
Na mumu and illiteracy dey worry your Brain. If to say you sabi read well, you go notice say Urhobo and Isoko are combined in my write up based on their similarities. Like I said before, Urhobo-Isoko is more dominant than the Igbos in Delta. Die if you wan die e no concern me. Oponu

No mention me again cuz I won't respond you idiot!

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

U no hear well. Dem say make u vex but make ur vex no cross the next day
I just dey talk my own. I no say you no be good christian.
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by saheed24(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
thatigboman:
why will u recognise ilorin as yorubaland when it isn't. They are more nupe and fulani than yoruba in ilorin. A town I have to so many times.

Are fucking kidding me
Nupe and fulani more than yoruba in this ilorin i dey grin grin[right][/right] You must definitely have been to the wrong place for sure.
Both the nupes and fulani are more in kwara north

But kwara central and south take 80% of the state populations which are mostly yoruba
Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by Omobude244: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Fweshspice:
Na mumu and illiteracy dey worry your Brain. If to say you sabi read well, you go notice say Urhobo and Isoko are combined in my write up based on their similarities. Like I said before, Urhobo-Isoko is more dominant than the Igbos in Delta. Die if you wan die e no concern me. Oponu

No mention me again cuz I won't respond you idiot!
U be real idiot
I bet u ain't even been to delta

Go to isoko dominated region in delta and call them urhobo and see if ur head go follow u reach house.
Go to urhobo and call them isoko and watch them burn u alive

U dey Ekiti dey type rubbish for here
Idiot

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by HBB1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
Omobude244:

Majority of Deltans call themselves igbos
Just as majority of kwarans call themselves fulanis instead of Yoruba

Deltans, call themeselves Deltans.

I have friends from there and they always told me they were Deltan-- even the ones that had Igbo sounding names.

But whatever Deltans call themselves, is not my business.

About majority of Kwarans call themsleves Fulani?
🤣

That is just plain silly.

I have been to Ilorin.
I have friends from Ilorin.
My Girlfriend was from Ilorin-- even with her part Fulani heritage, the family called themselves Yoruba.

Yorubas are the majority in Ilorin and Kwara as a whole.
Every Yoruba even knows the thick Ilorin (Yoruba) accent.

...but if you choose to be incorrigible, this is from Kwara State's Wikipedia page.

Re: 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria by HBB1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
thatigboman:

Stop this nonsense

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) / 400-Level UNN Student, Ejim Ijeoma, Declared Missing (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.