Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Do You Know Charging Your To � % Might Damage It.see - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Know Charging Your To � % Might Damage It.see (286 Views)

Have You Been Charging Your Phone Wrongly? / You've Been Charging Your Phone Wrong, See This / Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Charging Your To � % Might Damage It.see by Brownshoe: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
See what I found, it might be helpful

See below! The last option

Re: Do You Know Charging Your To � % Might Damage It.see by dangermouse(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ur information is not complete. Is it on first charge or frequent charging?

Is it applicable to all phones or the particular brand? And what is the brand of phone u just displayed its info?
Re: Do You Know Charging Your To � % Might Damage It.see by Westerhoffe(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
What's the phone brand?
Re: Do You Know Charging Your To � % Might Damage It.see by Brownshoe: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
Westerhoffe:
What's the phone brand?
sammy
Re: Do You Know Charging Your To � % Might Damage It.see by Westerhoffe(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
Brownshoe:
sammy

Samsung is now Sammy? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 30 Review / Phone With 4-8gb Ram Needed / I Can't Log In Into My Facebook Account.pls What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.