Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu (24800 Views)

Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners / Our Diversity Is A Promise For Prosperity - Tinubu At Kukah's Birthday / "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by TollinsN: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Believeintruth:

Please just shut up
You are suffering from paranoia. Get well soon
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Unique9: 2:13am On Jun 27, 2023
Avoid this scammer at all cost!
seyodav:
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have, then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TWO DAYS TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE SO NOBODY SHOULD CHAT ME UP ASKING FOR THE PRICE COS I'M NOT CHARGING FOR WHAT I LEARNT FREE

Just chat me up directly on WhatsApp. Don't quote me with your contact I won't, My WhatsApp contact , click on my profile or my signature
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Gbagura: 6:08am On Jun 27, 2023
rummmy:
you been president does not still make you a better person than us..
We remain ahead.
You're deluded thinking you're better when you can't amount to anything in life in your region until you come to our region to hawk gala. The ones that are making headway are those pushing drugs or kidnappers or baby factory merchants then use the proceeds to bring in fake chargers . We know your way so stop fooling around. You're nothing more than the minorities.
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Idaytesj29(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga i dare you to show me where i lied.

There is no need to dare, it's not a secret or classified information. It's all over the place in published books, newspapers, archival records etc. Incase you have not come across any, below are some for your reading pleasure.

https://guardian.ng/opinion/history-and-the-future-of-decree-34-of-1966/

https://www.inigerian.com/unitary-federalism-unfettering-general-johnson-aguiyi-ironsi/

https://thenationonlineng.net/the-mistake-of-1966-2/

Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Believeintruth: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
Idaytesj29:

There is no need to dare, it's not a secret or classified information. It's all over the place in published books, newspapers, archival records etc. Incase you have not come across any, below are some for your reading pleasure.

https://guardian.ng/opinion/history-and-the-future-of-decree-34-of-1966/

https://www.inigerian.com/unitary-federalism-unfettering-general-johnson-aguiyi-ironsi/

https://thenationonlineng.net/the-mistake-of-1966-2/

You see your problem, you are not a smart person and the sad part is that it is a natural trait for you. If you are smart enough you would have gotten the source document, the original decree itself and you will see that what Ironsi did was to centralize the civil service such that all regions do not report to their governors but to the centre which is similar to a command structure in the military. Again as you can see you mentioned regions and we all know that Ironsi didn't collapse the regions but rather it was Gowon that colapsed the regions into states.

Again i dare you to show us the original decree 31(Unitary decree) let us all read it in full. Don't give me a propaganda newspaper like the Nation newspaper as a definitive source because that write up is the opinion of the writer which is not a statement of fact.
We all know the truth that Ironsi didn't collapse the regions, but rather it was Gowon with Decree 8 who abolished regions and created states.
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Believeintruth: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
TollinsN:

You are suffering from paranoia. Get well soon

a very childish perception from you
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Idaytesj29(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Believeintruth:

You see your problem, you are not a smart person and the sad part is that it is a natural trait for you. If you are smart enough you would have gotten the source document, the original decree itself and you will see that what Ironsi did was to centralize the civil service such that all regions do not report to their governors but to the centre which is similar to a command structure in the military. Again as you can see you mentioned regions and we all know that Ironsi didn't collapse the regions but rather it was Gowon that colapsed the regions into states.

Again i dare you to show us the original decree 31(Unitary decree) let us all read it in full. Don't give me a propaganda newspaper like the Nation newspaper as a definitive source because that write up is the opinion of the writer which is not a statement of fact.
We all know the truth that Ironsi didn't collapse the regions, but rather it was Gowon with Decree 8 who abolished regions and created states.

Okay, the smart one who could not take the pain to educate himself on something he feels he has a reasonable doubt over. I should go about looking for the National Library for you to please you? Cos you are as important as Garri Ijebu? If you like read, if you like don't read. If you like continue with your false narratives as it makes you feel better, it's the self denials that has always been the case. But the truth remains the truth , people that matters know about it and constantly being in denial doesn't alter the truth at all.

All the best.
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Idaytesj29(m): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
The decree 34 in clear terms, long before state creation that he is trying to tell us collapsed regional system. Which law or decree made state creation constitutional or better still, possible?

Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Believeintruth: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Okay, the smart one who could not take the pain to educate himself on something he feels he has a reasonable doubt over. I should go about looking for the National Library for you to please you? Cos you are as important as Garri Ijebu? If you like read, if you like don't read. If you like continue with your false narratives as it makes you feel better, it's the self denials that has always been the case. But the truth remains the truth , people that matters know about it and constantly being in denial doesn't alter the truth at all.

All the best.

Oga there is no false narrative here. Did Ironsi collapse the regions? The answer is No, did Gowon collapse the regions into states? The answer is yes. The only thing Ironsi did with the Unitary decree was to centralize the civil service as they no longer report to the regions, but to the center. He retained the regional governors, so your lies make no sense.
Try and be smart naaa and ;look for something that can stick
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by TollinsN: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Believeintruth:

Please just shut up
Narcotics working on your brain. Get well soon
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Believeintruth: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
TollinsN:

Narcotics working on your brain. Get well soon

I believe you are the one who narcotics is working on his brain.
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by TollinsN: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
Believeintruth:

I believe you are the one who narcotics is working on his brain.
Ewe ewe, you can still talk. Okay, get well soon
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Believeintruth: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2023
TollinsN:

Ewe ewe, you can still talk. Okay, get well soon

Eyahhhh have you taken your meda to cope with the narcotics withdrawal symptoms?
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by orisa37: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2023
SUPPORTED.
ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
LET THE GRASSROOTS HAVE SAY IN YOUR PRESIDENTIAL AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Santen: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Tommydare:
Lagos na no man's land...we don buy all the land wey dey lagos, na we get lagos...I dare una to tackle the government.

These people seem to have a pathological tendency to be going to other people's homelands and annoying them, as if they don't have a place of their own. It is not only within the Nigerian borders that they engage in this nuisance behaviour, they do it all over Africa. They are literally known all over Africa as a nuisance. And this is despite the years of genocide that Northern Nigeria has been perpetrating against them. Some people just never learn.
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by TollinsN: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

Eyahhhh have you taken your meda to cope with the narcotics withdrawal symptoms?
Balderdash
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Believeintruth: 5:31am On Jul 02, 2023
TollinsN:

Balderdash

Take your meds ooooi
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by TollinsN: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
Believeintruth:

Take your meds ooooi
You may likely recover if God will. Your situation is getting beyond Orthodox

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha / PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal / 2023: Omo-Agege’s Supporters, Others Defect To PDP In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.