Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Please How Can I Get Rid Of This In My Lips?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Can I Get Rid Of This In My Lips?? (353 Views)

Woke Up Only To Find This On My Lips (graphic Photo) / Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Get Rid Of This In My Lips?? by Livesimple: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
Please what medication can I take to clear this off from my lips?? It's been like this for the past 4 years and people are always mocking me that it's because of Ogogoro ( dry gin) meanwhile I don't even drink.

It's a kind of embarrassing when strangers keeps staring at my lips with such irritation please help me out.
cry cry cry

Please Moderators you can help me push to front page I really need help; I had an issue with a girl and she made reference to my lips probably a way of mocking me though I feigned ignorance but deep inside it hurts me.
Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of This In My Lips?? by Jashub: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
Start by closing your mouth and applying shear butter
Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of This In My Lips?? by Livesimple: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jashub:
Start by closing your mouth and applying shear butter

cry cry I opened the mouth so you can have a clear view of my lips🙄🙄

But please are you serious about the shear butter??
Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of This In My Lips?? by Starboytwo(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Kuku start drinking so no remorse when people hail you.

Think of it like PEAK. It’s in you.
Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of This In My Lips?? by Livesimple: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
Starboytwo:
Kuku start drinking so no remorse when people hail you.

Think of it like PEAK. It’s in you.

I don't understand what peak??
Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of This In My Lips?? by nifemi25(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
Just a kiss from bobrisky can cure this ......no cast this new update I beg
Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of This In My Lips?? by Livesimple: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
[quote author=nifemi25 post=124028360]Just a kiss from bobrisky can cure this ......no cast this new update I beg [/q

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian UK-Based Nurse Reportedly Sacked And Deported For Praying For Patient / Mr. Ibu Died Of Blood Clots In His Leg. / A Wonderful Product That Truly Worked For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.