Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) (91769 Views)

If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) / If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) / 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Infomaz(m): 4:02am On Jun 26, 2023
donbachi:
No matter the weight of the sin...may one not find himself in this situation

Wake up from the nightmare. It's a dream.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Brushstrokes20: 4:08am On Jun 26, 2023
Chisos! shocked.... Hmmmm, at this juncture, the Lord is his shepherd o! grin
I'll simply urge him to start shouting '" what God cannot do does not exist" grin
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by sirnewton20: 4:10am On Jun 26, 2023
The Question is what took him to that place in the first place
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by sirnewton20: 4:11am On Jun 26, 2023
As I walk through the valley of shadow and death, I con dey wonder weytin carry me go there in the first place.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by fredie107(m): 4:14am On Jun 26, 2023
ManWater:
Yes, only a Genius can Save this young man from certain death... cool

Answer to be supplied at end of thread.

Waking up from his sleep will save him, cos he is just dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Brushstrokes20: 4:17am On Jun 26, 2023
Hian👀!... Dude should just die before death comes ☠️😂😂😂😂
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Skidooo(m): 4:18am On Jun 26, 2023
Wetin d man find go that place.... OYO
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Dshocker(m): 4:42am On Jun 26, 2023
In this position, the only thing that can save you is death, just give up peacefully without struggle.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by 9jaRealist: 4:43am On Jun 26, 2023
ManWater:

Who can save this one?
BARBARISM! Even little kids are being raised as BARBARIANS!
angry
https://twitter.com/MairoEnoch/status/1673021863352516608
>

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Subonbon(m): 4:51am On Jun 26, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
piss for the 2 crocodile eyes, Dem go blind and bite demselves to death, then shake the branch in a bouncing move, once it's about to fall let go, see the mark near the lion, it falls towards the direction, injuring the lion, the snake falls too injured, the lion kills the snake and watch you as you swim away to safety,Netflix protection grin

ps. the lion later dies from injuries sustained, making you the last man standing
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by bobosh02(m): 5:10am On Jun 26, 2023
ManWater:

the solution is for him to wake up from his dream

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by armyofone(m): 5:22am On Jun 26, 2023
Try break a branch and Jump into the water and try to swim away. The crocs may get the branch and fight over it thinking it's piece of your leg.

The snake will slither away.
The lions will be scare off from the noise of the crocs fighting over a piece of your leg (log)

As everything is happening, Ariel the mamiwata will carry him to shore.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Kimiso(m): 5:24am On Jun 26, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Hold the snake 🐍 as rope and get balance, toss it on the lion, they hate snakes watch as it flees and be free to walk on land again
it requires a lot of courage and bravery to grab that kind of snake 😂

2 Likes

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by robinfemi: 5:43am On Jun 26, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Shake the tree so hard that the sñake will fall to distract the lion and the lion will focus on the snake while he jumped down and run away from the scene
what if the tree break when you are shaking it, there's is cut on the tree stem. And no matter how hard you shake the tree, a snake will never fall.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by gabpaul: 5:45am On Jun 26, 2023
Wawelexy:

See ya mouth like hold the snake as rope.... The snake will watch him hold it like a rope abi?

Dude should just wait till the tree finally breaks up, maybe the splashing of water by the tree can scare off the Crocs, and since the snake went with the tree into the water, the Crocs might just opt for the snake and starts fighting, then dude can have enough time to swim to the other end of the river to avoid the lion since it couldn't swim....

Psalm 23 could just rescue him, who knows....

What if the dude can’t swim 😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by KosiGee(m): 5:47am On Jun 26, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Shake the tree so hard that the sñake will fall to distract the lion and the lion will focus on the snake while he jumped down and run away from the scene

Same post multiple times…your typing vibrates worse than Jagaban
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by faceLAGOS: 5:52am On Jun 26, 2023
I see the man had an 🪓.

Road don clear be that.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Lovelyboi2022: 6:04am On Jun 26, 2023
You wake up from the dream grin
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Guide777(m): 6:08am On Jun 26, 2023
He should simply wake up from the dream. This scenario can only happen in the dream .
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by holygeral(m): 6:08am On Jun 26, 2023
Only God can save him as he saved daniel in the midst of Lions🙏
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by yetty247(f): 6:10am On Jun 26, 2023
ManWater:

since you know the answer, i will simply call ManWater to come assist

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by aloyin(m): 6:12am On Jun 26, 2023
Well we don't know maybe this is a dream...... If it a dream, the only solution for man is to wake up from the dream..

BUT if it reality, the only solution is to call on the GOD. Am sure He Will help him. Infact the second answer can also be apply in the dream. Shikena!!!
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by olaadenigeria(m): 6:15am On Jun 26, 2023
He should hold on on the tree branch because it will soon call across the river. Snakes bite is endurable for some minutes if compared to crock and lion
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Axis313(m): 6:15am On Jun 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He should stay there calm and long enough till his enemies give up.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
His "enemies" are extremely hungry and they see him as a potential food to satisfy their hunger.And you want them to give up.No way!
They will wait patiently for him.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by LegitGuy22: 6:27am On Jun 26, 2023
Let him move to the end of the tree and jump to the other side, across the river
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Willybee04: 6:29am On Jun 26, 2023
He shuld chose one an face it .
If I where him I will chose to remain on th Tree an face th snake .
Man to Snake
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by HenryWilliams(m): 6:30am On Jun 26, 2023
As long as there's no woman in that scenario.. escape is still possible.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Honestfrend: 6:32am On Jun 26, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Hold the snake 🐍 as rope and get balance, toss it on the lion, they hate snakes watch as it flees and be free to walk on land again

I saw ur signature... I how do u withdraw your earnings.. I have earn alot there
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by brightleave(m): 6:42am On Jun 26, 2023
Wawelexy:

See ya mouth like hold the snake as rope.... The snake will watch him hold it like a rope abi?

Dude should just wait till the tree finally breaks up, maybe the splashing of water by the tree can scare off the Crocs, and since the snake went with the tree into the water, the Crocs might just opt for the snake and starts fighting, then dude can have enough time to swim to the other end of the river to avoid the lion since it couldn't swim....

Psalm 23 could just rescue him, who knows....
Unfortunately, the guy no com sabi swim
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Tofee: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2023
Toss over the branch of the tree you are holding and stand on your feet, cut a branch and use it to hit the snake, immediately the snake fall off the tree, dash the ground running, probably climb another tree to protect yourself from the lion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Kevineleven(m): 6:48am On Jun 26, 2023
Step 1: I will remove my boxer short with the right hand while holding unto the tree with the left.

2: I will wipe the snake into submission with the boxer or till it backs off

3: I will move toward the land and if the tree falls in the process, it will serve as a barrier between me and the crocs as I swim to the land.

4: reaching the land I will stand very close to water , as the lion launches attack(straight dive), I will move aside so that it falls into the river and face the crocs.
5: I run
6: I give testimony in church, miracle no dey tire Jesus.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by STEVENcrack(m): 6:48am On Jun 26, 2023
Solution is TO WAKE UP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Slangs / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.