Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. (2739 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by sageb: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2023
ruggedtimi:
na girls wey dey spray hair green go dey follow you....those area girls wey dey wear fake prada t shirts / big big Crocs. Dey flag their iphone....well everyone got where he belongs too. Those same set of people also see others as weirdo and old school.

So funny, Binaowei.
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by GodWrites: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2023
ruggedtimi:
leave plain tshirt tuck in for billionaires...u will look too serious and weird if you are broke. When I mean broke if you can't even afford a real Rolex on. Plain tshirt tuck fits more with people that can afford patek and PJ... grin grin grin

Nah, you look casual, simple, minimalistic, old money.

Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by Oracleee: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
olasaad:

Anyways but I think guys look more responsible in senator than jean

That's the problem, 90 percent of ladies don't like responsible men. They prefer the bad ones and lament all men are dogs. A lady left me some years back as I'm not the flashy kinda person. She ended up getting pregnant for one area guy well known for his popularity without brains. This days I don't even like replying to her messages on WhatsApp as she laments all the time about her dude. She's now officially a baby grumpy baby mama
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by siofra(f): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
GodWrites:
My friend make money, Senator or not ladies will love you. But personally, Senator is a blad wear. There is nothing unique about it, except making you look older than your age.

This is how men with low self-esteem lie to themselves undecided
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by Zazu777: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
ruggedtimi:
tuck the black tshirt in?? You want play golf?

I tire oo
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by Zazu777: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
GodWrites:

That's how you dress if you want to be magnetic - old money vibes. Watch how the ladies flock around you cause they will perceive you as a high-value man. Golf is often associated with wealthy men, so it's not surprising that you mentioned golf.

Jeans is very inconsistent with the dress code of a gentleman golfer sir
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by losky83: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
fineboynl:
This I have noticed. Women are not attracted to guys with senator dress. But with guys on jeans.
YES.BECAUSE THEY FEEL MOST OF THOSE GUYS ARE TOO PROUD.AND ITS 75% CORRECT
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by fineboynl(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kingluqman:
That mean sey you no wear better quality be that or your tailor no Sabi.

On a Monday morning I dey always dazzle in fitted native attire, good carved haircut but with no cap. If you add cap join, Na u know the occasion wey you wan go ooo grin
no. Girls call me sir, it doesn't bring them close but far away. Senator makes one look old.

If you see a matured guy on senator they will look old. But if that same guy put on jeans girls will rush him.
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by FalseProphet1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
pocohantas:
Nothing wrong with a guy in jeans, but when they wear that very skinny jeans with slippers, it is weird for a grown man.

Nigerians youths generally do not know how to dress for ocassions. They wear jean and slippers to everywhere. It is a turnoff for me. I believe as one gets older, you should have appropriate wears for different events.

That said, I'll pick a man in senator material before the one in jeans. If it is a blue senator material, perfect.
I have blue senator wears let's meet so that I can prophesy all day for you.

This I have seen. smiley
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by ComputerOperato: 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
pocohantas:
Nothing wrong with a guy in jeans, but when they wear that very skinny jeans with slippers, it is weird for a grown man.

Nigerians youths generally do not know how to dress for ocassions. They wear jean and slippers to everywhere. It is a turnoff for me. I believe as one gets older, you should have appropriate wears for different events.

That said, I'll pick a man in senator material before the one in jeans. If it is a blue senator material, perfect.
You're so on point with the blue senator material.
Re: Majority Of Women Don't Like Guys On Senator Wear. by brandarray: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
It's important to note that sweeping generalizations about the preferences of a majority of women can be misleading. Personal preferences vary greatly from person to person, and it is unrealistic to assume that all women share the same opinion about men wearing suits. Some women may find men in suits attractive and professional, while others may have different preferences or prioritize other qualities. It's essential to remember that individual tastes and preferences should be respected and not assumed based on gender or any other factor. It's always best to focus on understanding and respecting the diversity of opinions rather than making broad generalizations.
Visit: https://leamlight.com/fashion/can-you-wear-black-to-a-wedding

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Husband Doesn't Wear His Ring / The Positive But Harsh Excuses. . . . Can You Or Have You Gotten Used To It? / What Is The Meaning Of Full House Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.