Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State (46815 Views)

Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT / Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Fujiyama: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
AK481:
The first job for egbetokun is this .

^^^
grin

As sad as this situation is, this comment made me smile.

Don't expect much from a 'tiger' that loudly proclaims its tigritude. Real tigers don't have time for all that. They just do what tigers naturally do - they leap!

The man will not leap anywhere. He will studiously avoid any comments on this hot potato - not to talk of an investigation. He knows that by next week, Nigerians will have moved on to the next hot topic.

What a country. undecided
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
SmartyPants:

I didn't ascribe the good things in Western nations to Christianity. I pointed out that Christians don't have a record of being hostile to other religions, whether in Africa or in the West.

So I'm still yet to see how you came about your opinion that Christianity makes people bad. I'm certain that the vast majority of Christians around you are people who lead simple lives, work hard, train their kids and generally do not bother anyone.

It is for you to objectively examine why you hate them even when you can show no evidence of what they've done wrong.

Yes, Christianity can make normal good human beings into bad judgmental people. I have given you a clear example. And I have many examples from my own personal experience with people before and after they become Christians.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by SmartyPants(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Yes, Christianity can make normal good human beings into bad judgmental people. I have given you a clear example. And I have many examples from my own personal experience with people before and after they become Christians.

And I pointed out to you how your "example" of less than 1% of the population cannot be used to form a rule about the population. It is a completely illogical argument. Very poor reasoning that will not meet any statistical standards.

As for your personal examples, I'm sure you can figure out why they have no place in the debate?

I should also point out to you that you come across as a terribly judgmental person with is quite ironic.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by CassieSunshine(f): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
They don't behave like animals, they are literally "animals"
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by mordred44: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Islamabad
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Sleekfingers: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
Muhammed is a bloody terrorist. I dey my house make una come best me.

From today I start insulting their useless Mohammed in any Muslim platforms in the north.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by donhils: 12:02am On Jun 27, 2023
Why are they so violent?
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by SenatePresdo(m): 12:30am On Jun 27, 2023
inoki247:

Lol there's Islam in the SW buh they're not fanatics like the Northerner so rest...

Yoruba Muslims are infidels and substandard Muslims.
That's why the Sultan sights moon for them.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Dingdongbells(m): 2:35am On Jun 27, 2023
Blood thirsty mothrrfuckres always killing in the name of religion. Nothing will happen at the end of the day because they feel it is their right.
Nigeria is a very funny and useless country full of radicals and extremists.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Semaj77(m): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2023
[quote author=vannessa7 post=124047963][/quote]

Are you always this dumb , now you have resorted to insulting your own mother. Your must be cursing you for this statement you made about her. You're truly mad because if you aren't mad you'll realize the statement you quoted , once emended , becomes your statement.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Tumbuleke: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2023
Banhammy717:
On no account should you kill anyone for blasphemy.
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) himself was physically assaulted. He never ordered anyone to kill those who assaulted him.
Those who killed for blasphemy don't have adequate Quranic knowledge.
Let anybody challenge me.
I'm a Muslim and I can authoritatively say that Holy Quran strictly condemn killings.
Mashalah.

Make we hear word please…nonsense.

No account to kill for blasphemy, but justified and okay if the killing is on something different especially if the accused is a Kafiri or non Muslim right?

How many of the so called Islamic leaders or Muslim faithful that share your view came out openly to condemn the brutal killing of Deborah in Sokoto….infact alot of Muslims celebrated her killing either openly or in secret,,,as far as she is kafiri, that’s infidel. You come out saying the Quran doesn’t support this but I always see a latent or hidden Jihadist in most Muslim, just that the Avenue for expressing such traits hasn’t presented itself yet. You always say such act is not the teaching of Islam as a damage control to the actual teachings especially in Hadith.

I wonder a world where Islamic countries possesses the world power and dominance the west have….trust me, even you will not like to live in such world.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by vannessa7(f): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2023
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Benrosaria(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
he was killed cause they saw reasons why he makes money from them and still tells them there is no god
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by BePrepared: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
thinkmoney:

I have studied the Quran and several Hadiths. I might even know the history of the then Islamic world more than you.
However, please point out any incident during the prophets lifetime where somebody was lynched

I admit you are right, the prophet was noble, peace loving and holy, no wonder Islam is peaceful and holy
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Aboks(m): 3:18am On Jun 29, 2023
Terrorist religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:32am On Jul 02, 2023
SmartyPants:

And I pointed out to you how your "example" of less than 1% of the population cannot be used to form a rule about the population. It is a completely illogical argument. Very poor reasoning that will not meet any statistical standards.

As for your personal examples, I'm sure you can figure out why they have no place in the debate?

I should also point out to you that you come across as a terribly judgmental person with is quite ironic.

See ANOTHER example of what Christianity can turn good people to:

https://www.nairaland.com/7748969/christian-mob-burnt-mother-four
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by SmartyPants(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

See ANOTHER example of what Christianity can turn good people to:

https://www.nairaland.com/7748969/christian-mob-burnt-mother-four

Take a class in logic if you can. Or Google the fallacy of hasty generalization.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
SmartyPants:

Take a class in logic if you can. Or Google the fallacy of hasty generalization.

Christianity and Islam can turn good people to terrible people. This is not in dispute.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by SmartyPants(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Christianity and Islam can turn good people to terrible people. This is not in dispute.

You are yet to advance a meaningful argument. Take a class in logical argumentation and come back if you must argue.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
SmartyPants:

You are yet to advance a meaningful argument. Take a class in logical argumentation and come back if you must argue.

Clear evidence does not need further explanation.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by SmartyPants(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Clear evidence does not need further explanation.

Lol. All the best.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by DaChosenOne: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2023
kufre2010:
Na Muslim vs Muslim. Dog eat dog. Case close

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up / Heart Of Gold Foundation CEO Kidnapped, But Her Members Think It's A Scam (Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.