Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State (46944 Views)

Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT / Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Juju70(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2023
The bas tards hav com again!
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Segzy19: 11:56am On Jun 26, 2023
Animals in human form....

Nigerian northern Muslims..... Terri ble lot
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by PlayerMeji: 11:57am On Jun 26, 2023
If you still wrap yourself with leaves instead of clothes...I will probably say what you are saying is true.

But I know you don't because civilization has taken over all of that.

Since slavery was practiced by some people centuries ago, from your submission, if anyone decides to go into human trafficking and the slave trade, he or she is justified, simply because some people practiced it back then.

No one is here proud of the Crusaders' actions and now we should not condemn Jihadists for continuing what they have been doing for centuries, killing and maiming all in the name of their God, stoning one to death because of blasphemy...

descarado:

Don't be too hasty.
Christianity killed for the same reasons too.
Maybe, you don't know what the crusades means.
Christianity did worst than this.

Their problem is lack of exposure and education.

The Muslim terrorists all over the world were trained by Christians.

Again, don't be too hasty

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by ashawopikin(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
You kill your brother who you see and interact with everyday because he said something about and Arab man who you've never met that died centuries ago before even your great great great grandfather was born.

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by iSense247: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
talented321:
Why are muslims always behaving like animals.
Nigeria need to wipe all this religions Muslims away, if not this nonsense will escalate to big war in this country just that christians are quiet.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Mamijoh(f): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ciscogod:
We are fightIng so many battles in this country
So plenty CISCO
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Machinegun91(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
Stupid animals

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by SeriouslySense(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
I like this quote from proverbs.

" A wise man sees trouble and avoids it"
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Semaj77(m): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
inoki247:

Lol there's Islam in the SW buh they're not fanatics like the Northerner so rest...

They aren't as many in the SW like the north , if they are a Muslim majority like the North I'm sure they'll do the same. So you rest
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by vannessa7(f): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Moniya4Real:
I am a Christian by God’s grace, a staunch follower of the Redeemer. But I always ask myself this question: why don’t Yoruba Muslims kll people when they blasphemy cos people of non Muslims Faith do blasphem everyday in the southwest

We Yoruba Muslimd don't kill because we are enlightened, what is going on in the north is the result of neglect of the masses by the authorities thereby raising a barbaric population, when the government leave the citizens to do everything for themselves this is what you get, it is a crime not to enroll a child in school in the western world and education is free up to secondary school level because their government realise they will spend more on combatting crimes and lawlessness in future if they leave the children education to the parents alone. Boko Haram is also an offshoot of that
I am a Muslim and I have read the Quran through there is no where it says we should kill because of blasphemy. You are only allowed to kill for self defense and in case of war and the era of incessant war has passed a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Josephkabila12: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Sokoto
Zamfara
Yobe
Jigawa
Gombe
Kebbi
Niger
Borno.
Apart from INEC and Yakubu's Manipulation, See the kind of States that Tinubu won. undecided 🤦

SS, SE, NC, Lagos, FCT did NOT vote for him.😕

Tinubu is not the President of Sane, literate, patriotic and sensible Nigerians. sad

He is an Almajiri and SW Agberos president. 😏😒
mumu buffoon, u go kpai urself 😏 with hatred
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by vannessa7(f): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
Semaj77:

They aren't as many in the SW like the north , if they are a Muslim majority like the North I'm sure they'll do the same. So you rest

Lies, who told you, the Muslims in Ibadan, oshogbo, Ilorin and many Yoruba town are a teeming population, Islam did not say we should kill for blasphemy, this is a culture and enlightenment issue, are there no Muslims in Libya, Turkey, Malaysia, UAE, etc do they kill for blasphemy?
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Inosky: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
Their state governor and leaders support this, that's why they do it and go scot-free. Use!ess set of people
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Slimwhyt(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Followers of this religion ehn
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Eduglog1: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
Grit2943:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/25/mob-beats-butcher-death-over-alleged-blasphemy-nigerias-sokoto-state
Damn it this people are too brutal. What's the purpose of loving God and can't love your felow Human?
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Denko2721987(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
Them say when witch no see anybody to chop again after chopping people for too long, e go begin chop him children
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
emapeteum:

Your point is illogical.No sane mind would rejoice over jungle justice but those carrying out such acts don't make reference to a specific religion.
Islam is known for killings in the name of blasphemy as commanded in your book, Quoran . This is a known fact, especially in Pakistan.
I guess in ur assumed intelligence I'm a Muslim right? How petty minds think. Y'all are the same dafts with nothing to offer society or urselves. Wasted!
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
densil:

If it's not for the sake of religion the man was killed it's for what cause then ? oh you foolish Galatian posing as a present Nairalander!

Your brain is toothless to crunch, digest and understand the message I was passing.

Being stupid isn't a glory, but Shameful .
Spits !

Incoherent bs as usual. Always missing the point. Keep foaming in ur unwashed goat mouth. Y'all are mentally unstable.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Basiljoe: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
seunmsg:
This is totally unacceptable. Clearly, there is a problem with Islamic teachings in the north. A very serious problem that needs urgent attention. Both the content and context of what they are teaching and indoctrinating into the minds of these guys need to change. There should be nothing like blasphemy against any fucking prophet or individual. Extrajudicial killings should under any guise should be punished by death.

Any prophet that needs poverty stricken people to kill for him because of some few insult is a fraud. A prophet that cannot fight for himself is a fraud. A prophet that is quick to tell people to kill for him but can’t help them out of their poverty and suffering is a fraud. Killing anyone because of blasphemy is simply barbaric and unacceptable.

Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by dododawa1: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
This not about RELIGION
PURE ENVIOUS from co- traders.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by TheBillyonaire: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
Africans killing fellow Africans because of a God of the Arabs. Africans have no idea that they have their own God.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by justjify(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Backward people fighting for their deity .
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Magnetic010: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
inoki247:

Lol there's Islam in the SW buh they're not fanatics like the Northerner so rest...

because they are a minority, just wait till you have equal number of Muslims and Christians you’ll see the true colors
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Kennydoc(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
inoki247:

A lot of influence from their Christian siblings. SW has nearly equal Muslim and Christian population, so there's no Muslim dominance.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by inoki247: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
Magnetic010:
because they are a minority, just wait till you have equal number of Muslims and Christians you’ll see the true colors

You people talk too much every.Family in SW as a Muslim....

Religion isn't part of our problem in SW that's why you can't use it to campaign nd win stop thinking everybody will be intolerance like u people.....
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by inoki247: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kennydoc:

A lot of influence from their Christian siblings. SW has nearly equal Muslim and Christian population, so there's no Muslim dominance.

Nobody's talking about dominance here if you use religion to campaign in SW you won't win....

In every Family the 3 common religion is there if you start any religion war or jargons your family will be the first casualties....
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by ultraviolet27(f): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
Realhommie is a Christian from the South South Region and What He has been Saying I Concur You Igbo Christians are even More Demonically Fanatic than the Northern Muslim.

Hateful Vile Heartless Cruel Being Who Lynch And Burn Suspect over Stealing a Cube of Maggi Can even do worse than that to the Muslim minority Easterners among you I have Seen a Facebook WatsApp Chat of You Igbos threatening Igbo Muslims amongst You and Burning Hausas Residence in Anambra..

Your Fellow Igbo Traditionalist among you nko?Don't you lynch and burn their Shrines Unprovoked?? Or are Christianity and Islam the only Religion Practised in Nigeria??Anybody with Brain Should know that the Man wasn't Lynched Because of Blasphemy of any Mohammed but bcs of Envy Since He is Prosperous than them nor do I ever believe Deborah Was Killed because of Blasphemy this People are Clannish Just like You Igbo too,Poverty Stinking and Unlettered So they view any outsider doing great as an enemy to be exterminated!!

FYI I am a Christian A Redeemer frm Ekiti State But Truth must be told You Christians Who don't give Traditionalist and other Religious Worshippers among you a Chance dont have the gut to open your Buccal Cavity Live and let's live Though I despise Shedding of any Blood for Religious belief but you Eastern Igbos are no better Callous ,Hateful, Vindictive Humans with no iota of Conscience and Sympathy Who burn Hungry Suspects Over a Cup of Garri.

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Dskillful(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Religion of terrorists

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by maxzzo1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Muslim killing Muslim in Sokoto.....interesting
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by ultraviolet27(f): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
kingthreat:

Yeah in Southern Nigeria if you are caught red-handed.
Mob action for stealing also occurs in the North so your analogy holds no water.

No Mob action for Stealing happens in the North I have stayed there before and even it ever Occurred it is Your Eastern Brothers Clustered there that Perpetrated it You Guys are even more Babaric and Uncivilized that. The Northerners you Despise

Mob Action don't Occur in Lagos and Ibadan before Until You Animals took your Self there In Large Numbers Same as Port Harcourt So ur Bible instructed Mob Killings??even when you Can See that the Criminal is Hungry and you Can dash Him the 1 Tuber of Yam and and the Cup of Garri He stole and even buy Him more You wl Stl Kill Him because u lack empathy!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death / Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos / Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.