Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Why I Hate Cele Church- David Ibiyeomie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Hate Cele Church- David Ibiyeomie (292 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hate Cele Church- David Ibiyeomie by Kingsley34: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR6D5xzliAY?t=19

In a video that has gone viral on social media, Pastor David Ibiyeomie, the founder of Salvation Ministries, expresses his distaste for white garment churches, which has generated conflicting responses.

The televangelist declared during the service that he hates that particular Christian denomination’s style of worship.

If people realized what the Celestial Church of Christ does in their churches, Ibiyeomie informed his congregation, they would not like it.

He asserted that some of the prophets in white garments perform incantations using real people’s names.

The clergyman went further to explain how the name of someone can be soaked in a bottle of gin and a prophet then begins to make incantations until such person would be struck and get drunk without consuming any alcohol.

He said; “Do you know why I hate white garment churches, people don’t know why I hate them. if you know what they do you will never like them. They can take your surname and put it inside bottle of gin and make incantations…”

1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Cele Church- David Ibiyeomie by talented321: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bc

(1) (Reply)

. / Biblical Dream Meaning Of Cat / Spiritual Digest For The Day 21st Of October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.