Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family (28970 Views)

Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home / Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Jonathan Gets European Corporate Council Appointment Amid 2023 Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by randymirrors(f): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

Oga, stop writing NONSENSE.

Those people were not taught in English for over 10 years.

They learnt in their various languages.

You're arguing blindly. "English" is not a measure of intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by Hungerbadoo: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2023
Mamijoh:
Hope you're talking from esperience
Jamb question
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by talented321: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2023
The girls wey dey smoke na them they moan pass. When u jam them because of the feeling them sef wan kill theirselves. Manchi life sweet.
Opanka44:

I will. When u are on weed nacking, it appears ur dick becomes larger than it's default size. It gets so glued to the pussy and fits in so well, as u thrust in and out, the girl moans in ecstasy and the guy may also moan due the sensation.
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by iscom(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2023
Resurrection212:
This her English saah. I thought they said she is a graduate.
😭😭 And you didn't tell us what is wrong with her English. In fact kukuma write out the correct version. Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by LeadMobile(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2023
Resurrection212:
She spoke eloquently in this video.
What is the issue?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by GEEBITE: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2023
Dont mind him. Language is an art not science.

Also, second language speakers struggled mostly because they are so immersed in their own language that they practically think with it when trying to communicate in the other acquired language.

The Dutch folks give me headache when i listen to them speak English. They are even worse than the Spannsh people whose language is not as close to the English like the Dutch.
damosky12:

Your punctuations are in shambles. Your expressions are pedestrian and clumsy. But, you are here linking intelligence to the ability to speak a language that isn't native to you. The irony!
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by GEEBITE: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2023
Evil wife? Who did she kill.Also state the ministry or agency funds she embezzled.
Debater:
Oga mi Raymond, Rest in Peace sir

Hmmm
So professional embezzlers can REALLY get emotional? shocked
Well, done, the worst First Lady in Nigeria's history
Good husband, Evil wife
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by nams77: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2023
COMPAQ:

Because of probably the only negative thing Aisha did, she is a tyrant!

But this one that wanted to be ordering governors around, just because she's the presidents wife in a saint abi?

Go and read up the meaning of who a tyrant is before you look up my response. I never said patience was a saint but I don't remember her arresting and slapping people who called her out on social media. Make Una try to they get sense.
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by Segzy19: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2023
Is this how childish you are?
You say meaningless things

HelinuesRapebol:

Patience Jonathan is better than the wife of the sniffer

Now cry 🤷
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by Novarisammy2: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

How can you be intelligent and you cannot learn something as basic as a language?

You are intelligent, init? If you couldn't learn an ordinary language, is it programming or medicine and surgery that you can learn?

For goodness' sake, we were taught English language for over 12 years in Nigeria (nursery to university).

Some footballers learnt passable English in a couple of years after taking classes, so nothing justifies not learning English after taking the classes for over a decade and you still consider yourself intelligent.

how many Chinese and Arabs can speak English ?

those into construction, medicine etc .
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by tollyboy5(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

How can you be intelligent and you cannot learn something as basic as a language?

You are intelligent, init? If you couldn't learn an ordinary language, is it programming or medicine and surgery that you can learn?

For goodness' sake, we were taught English language for over 12 years in Nigeria (nursery to university).

Some footballers learnt passable English in a couple of years after taking classes, so nothing justifies not learning English after taking the classes for over a decade and you still consider yourself intelligent.

Yes, its possible. I use to think i'm smarter when i got to a school where they found it hard to speak proper english, until they dust me comot 4 mathematic then i knew its not by english.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by dododawa1: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Everything Na time
Patient day year
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by TheBillyonaire: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
Resurrection212:

English is a foreign language, to speak it, is evil. But we have no choice since we were captured and enslaved thousands of years ago. Even our Gods were stolen and renamed.

Speaking English language eloguently shows you are a better slave.
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by AareGaa: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
HelinuesRapebol:

Remi Tinubu sleeps with Dino you can now cry 🤷

I don Bleep your mother too.
You can wail
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by AareGaa: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
HelinuesRapebol:

Now cry 🤷

I don't have anything against Patience. It's ibos that ruined GEJ govt

Remi is classy , articulate, pretty, elegant and well read.
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by Henadih(m): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
gebest:
Nawao, but she would have employed an English teacher to help her brush her spoken English.

Why don't you go and teach her since you can speak Queens English or The Kings English very well since you know more than yourself. In your Life with all your Queens English you will NEVER get up to her status nor achieve what she has achieved till you die so go hug a transformer or shut the f**k up.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by xjiggy: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

Oga, stop writing NONSENSE.

Those people were not taught in English for over 10 years.

They learnt in their various languages.

Cc Novarisammy2
Proficiency in English is not a measurement for intelligence. Intelligence is based on your ability and capabilities in solving problems. Stop being foolish.
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by Itzhola: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
talented321:
The best ever sex you can have is after smoking weed.

A trial will convince you.
GOODLUCK.

No be lie, did that yesterday...

The babe ran, she said next time she won't allow me smoke coz no she say make we smoke nd I don't have her strength..
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by talented321: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
Brainwash her make she smoke with you, that one na pure paradise and heaven combined.
Itzhola:

No be lie, did that yesterday...

The babe ran, she said next time she won't allow me smoke coz no she say make we smoke nd I don't have her strength..
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by Blackmercyvelly: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Most entertainer first lady , Nigeria and skit makers missed you so much
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by gebest: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
Henadih:

Why don't you go and teach her since you can speak Queens English or The Kings English very well since you know more than yourself. In your Life with all your Queens English you will NEVER get up to her status nor achieve what she has achieved till you die so go hug a transformer or shut the f**k up.
I pitied your mother, hope she has told you who your father is because that man you think is your father is not o, I fucke.d the hell out of your mother that year.
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by basseeafricana: 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
ebukajay184:
Former first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Her Condolence Visit To Family Of DAAR Communications Founder, Late High Chief Raymond Dokpesi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c3ZfzOtLWM

See how she was speaking. Naija!
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by Sleekfingers: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
ebukajay184:
Former first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Her Condolence Visit To Family Of DAAR Communications Founder, Late High Chief Raymond Dokpesi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c3ZfzOtLWM

Shepopotamus
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by adekolaelect(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
HelinuesRapebol:

Now cry 🤷
Only mumu can say this.
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by Maryam1234(f): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
sukkot:
is dokpesi an edo man ?
Yes,He Is an Edo Man From Agene-Bode
Etsako East LGA Of Edo State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by dalass(f): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2023
talented321:
The best ever sex you can have is after smoking weed.

A trial will convince you.
GOODLUCK.

So, na sex turned you to weed smoker/ addict? How much you don make for smoking weed or having sex
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by talented321: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2023
Madam he never reach like than.
You put me for mind?
dalass:

So, na sex turned you to weed smoker/ addict? How much you don make for smoking weed or having sex
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by CoolAmbience(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
HelinuesRapebol:

Now cry 🤷

It is a lie.

Patience no better pass Remi.
Re: Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family by Mamijoh(f): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
Hungerbadoo:
Jamb question
grin grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does One Survive With This New Utility Increment? / Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns / El-Rufai Slaughters A Ram To Celebrate Eid In Birnin-Gwari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.