Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home (9483 Views)

Professor Effah-Attoe Is Dead, PDP National Woman Leader / Patience Jonathan Gets Emotional On Condolence Visit To Raymond Dokpesi's Family / Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe: I Have Been Sidelined - PDP Woman Leader Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by dailybuzzng: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2023
Amb. Kema Chikwe Joins Barr. Ifeyinwa Mora on Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Zonal Women Leader Southeast, Barr. Ifeyinwa Morah has joined a former Ambassador, Chief Mrs. Kema in leading another delegation of women from various zones of the country to pay a condolence visit to the family of late Prof. Stella Effah-Attoe.

Prof. Effah-Attoe, a former Commissioner for Education in Cross River State passed away recently after a brief illness. She was the National Women Leader of the Peoples Democratic Party before her demise.

Recall that Barr. Morah last week was among the PDP women leaders who led a delegation to the home of the late Prof. Effah-Attoe to commiserate with her bereaved family.

Those in the delegation included, Chief Mrs Josephine Anenih, Dr Princess Bolanle Ogundiran and several other Zonal Women Leaders from other zones of the country.

They commiserated with the bereaved family and urged them to take heart, saying their late matriarch lived a worthy life, leaving legacies behind for which she would be remembered.

At the Tuesday visit, Barr. Morah and Amb. Chikwe while eulogising the courage and leadership dexterity of the late PDP Women Leader urged the family to take solace in the legacy their late mother left behind.

Barr. Morah who was among the earliest PDP women leaders to send condolences to the family had wrote, "We are even more pained taking cognizance of the giant roles she played in not only uniting the party but making it a viral opposition to deepen the root of our democratic journey.

"As a consummate leader and dexterous she always brought to bear her rich background as a professor of African History and Gender Studies in solving seeming knotty issues of governance.

"We are confident that her legacies in driving the welfare of women in our country will remain an indelible landmark in our historic journey."

2 Likes

Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by adesegun121(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by henry4991(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2023
ok
Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by CooldipoMPS: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2023
embarassed
Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by dammid: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2023
hhh
Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 9:15am On Nov 10, 2023
cool
Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2023
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by EnglishUsa: 9:18am On Nov 10, 2023
Na who die, this death of a thing is much
Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by atobs4real(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2023
RIP. YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU SOW
Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by atobs4real(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2023
RIP. YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU SOW
MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD CONFORT THE BEREAVED
Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by webclass(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2023
Many Nigerians are political animals
Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by sonofElElyon: 9:23am On Nov 10, 2023
RIP

Download free on Amazon now!
The Man who saw the Last Days: John's Book of Revelation Decoded

Everything happening now was accurately predicted and prophesied over two thousand years ago! There's more to come.... Don't be caught unawares!
If you have an Amazon account, download this book on Amazon, ABSOLUTELY FREE, from now till 9am on 14th November.
Please give me a very positive book review on Amazon.. I deserve 5 stars grin
This book reveals what shall befall humanity in these last days of our age. Click the link below 👇🏽

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDQNDX2P

Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by AbuTwins: 9:23am On Nov 10, 2023
Condolences to the bereaved!

May Allah bless and forgive our dead brothers in Palestine and all around the world!

We beseech Allah for increased succour to the distressed Al around the world.
Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2023
R. I. P Great man!
Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by lessonotes(f): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2023
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. - Rev 20 v 11-12

Repent today and accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior today. Don't wait.

If you want to accept the Lord Jesus Christ today, please say this short prayer with me.

Lord Jesus, I am a sinner, I can't help myself. I believe you're the Son of God, I believe you died for me, I believe you're seated at the Right Hand of God, and I believe you'll come back again. Come into my heart, write my name in the book of Life, remove my name from the book of death, so that at the end I'll see you again. Thank you Lord Jesus.

God Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by Abagworo(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2023
Kema Chikwe still looking beautiful after all these years.
Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by Passionate888: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2023
Kema Chikwe, fine woman
Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by SisterAnn(f): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2023
Abagworo:
Kema Chikwe still looking beautiful after all these years.
And she's in her mid 70s.
Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by SisterAnn(f): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2023
Passionate888:
Kema Chikwe, fine woman
I'm telling you.
Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by AriyaTV: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2023
Now I can see where Naeto C got his handsomeness from.

Madam Kema..... beauty personified.
Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by Sultty(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2023
kema chikwe still dey package kiss mama no wan gree
Re: Amb. Chikwe Joins Barr. Mora On Condolence Visit To Prof. Effah-Attoe's Home by Davoneskay(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
Naeto C mom.

(1) (Reply)

Food Looting: Police, NEMA Tighten Security At Warehouses, Malls / Debate: Is Nigeria A Failed State? / Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.