Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

can police case be reopened - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / can police case be reopened (307 Views)

Can Police Brutality Ever Come To An End In Nigeria... / Can Police Brutality Ever Stop In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

can police case be reopened by seepanel: 8:35am On Jun 26, 2023
we had an argument with fulani and they cut me with cutlass and the wound was very deep. they promised to handle hospital bill which they somehow did. but the community heads deceived me into making the case close though some agreements were reached which most are not being kept.

now community heads gave assurance they would be chased from the community but just now it is beginning to dawn on me that they tricked me so the case gets closed. I want to withdraw the agreement, give them back the 70k i was given to use in feeding for the 5 or 6 months it would take for the injury to heal.

I want to know if the agreement and papers signed in police can be withdrawn. i want the case charged to court let me try my luck there or so maybe they would have fear enough to chase them away from community
Re: can police case be reopened by SVC6000: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
Asked your IPO...

OR USE HIGHER COMMAND. RIGHT PETITION AND TRANSFER THE CASE......
Re: can police case be reopened by youngrichnigga: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
Yes, you can reopen the case if you have additional grounds for their prosecution however, you have been compromised by the collection of that settlement money. You will need a lawyer to drive this reopening as the other parties might have also compromised the police in charge of the case undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: can police case be reopened by Pwettylinda(f): 8:02am On Jun 27, 2023
Better avoid the fulanis they are extremely uneducated and almost all their lives they spend in the bush with animals

They can come back and kill you. U better avoid anything doing with any Fulani

Naturally no body understands how they came to be part of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests Four Suspects For Stabbing And Causing Grievous Hurt / Pastor Arrested After Swindling Church Membern1.2 Million In Ondo State / How To Raise The Defense Of Alibi In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.