Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Seriously? Wtf? Why? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Seriously? Wtf? Why? (860 Views)

Seriously, Doctors Are Small gods - Funke Egbemode (Sun News) / Signs That You Are Seriously Stressed Out / 10 Bad Habits That Can Seriously Damage You Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seriously? Wtf? Why? by pslm23(f): 2:00am On Oct 04, 2011
i believe I deserve an explanation from the mods of the person in charge of banning posts, Why was my post this morning banned? I thought maybe the subject was a taboo on this forum so I did a search for it and VOILA! there were quite a few topics scattered here and there talking about IVF.
So, where did I go wrong in asking if there were any ladies in this forum contemplating this procedure because I am 4 days into it. I wanted to share my IVF journey and who knows someone else might be thinking of that route.
I won't be surprised if this post is banned again. That's fine, I've found another forum that touch on all issues regarding Infertility including IVF and other treatments.
I want to share something important and all i get is "I'm banned" and then later "unbanned" but my post has been removed. Pisses me the hell off!!!!!! angry

1 2   3, HERE COMES THE BAN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriously? Wtf? Why? by yamakuza: 2:34am On Oct 04, 2011
If you post a topic and the SPAMBOT flags it for whatever reason, you wont see the post.

If you think a mistake occured and post again, say 3 or 4 times, the SPAMBOT sees you as a SPAMMER and bans you temporarily.

Guess thats what occured, but I could be wrong. No vex.
Re: Seriously? Wtf? Why? by Sissy3(f): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2011
adanne, no bi Mods ban it, o kwa Spambot, will see if it can be released

(1) (Reply)

Doctor In The House:please Help Not Menstruation For 3mnths / Cure For Diabetic Type 2 / Simple Treatment For Loosing Hair And Keeping Hair Blackish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.