Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money (28106 Views)

CBN To Refund ₦35 Million Capital Deposits To BDC Applicants / Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by ozo13(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
ahnie:
On the 4th of June, I went to get barbeque fish for my kids from my barbeque plug.

Then on the 6 of June....I had wanted transferring funds to someone with my mobile app, and I mistakenly transferred money to him since he's in the list of my beneficiaries.

I called him and explained everything to him,I even went to his stand and showed him screenshots as evidence of payment....since that day till today this humaniod has refused refunding my money.

I recalled him this morning,he said his bank is still working on it, I told him to get his statement of acct and it has bn from one excuse to another, truth's I m loosing my patience.

I have given him an ultimatum of 2 days to refund my money else I would pick him up not with the police,but a more higher force,since he has decided to be stubborn.

Bankers in the house, pls I need your input. is there anything like bank working on a supposedly unrefunded funds?
hehehe.if you want to go the legal way.u will approach police to lay complain and obtain a warrant to get to the court.them go collect percentage.At the magistrate court too , those dr secretaries go collect percentage to give u an order to the bank who will then refund the money to you.na complex country we dey.
Optionally na to change am for am to collect the cash which can harm you or the said person.you never can say
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by sisisioge: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
Wahala be like bicycle fa. If you have the time, biko go to his stand and be his cash checkout point until your money is completed. Or arrest him and bill him the cost of the arrest join. Na wa for people o.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by budaatum: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
I now understand why she was grateful.

Out of no where, she sent £50 to my PayPal account and requested a refund and got it promptly.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by advanceDNA: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Pityoobi:
Buy fish worth that amount and Walk away.

Dont let too much sense kii you oo
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Calicoe: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
ahnie:
oniovo I don't need to go. creat a scene at his stand, when the time I gave him elapses,I know how I go take run his matter.

You already have something in mind, why asking for help here
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Bakrabas: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
Op how much are we talking about, If it's not much use it to purchase your usual stuff from him then share him the screenshot of the same payment as evidence case close.

But mind you, it's possible he hasn't seen your transaction if he's a trustworthy type. Ask him to print his statement of account. This is Nigeria.

You might sent the money and he might haven't received the money
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by fmonigent(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Lol.

Na you send money.

Na you wan stress the guy

If you use force then what.

You want him to refund the money.

Has he agreed you sent him money.

What if he traveled?

You only sent money and I am sure it is not only your transactions he received.

I am certain he does not even know your name.

You put him in a tight corner and still want to use force.

Nawa for people.

Even bank can never reverse the money base on true life story.

Better use calmness collect the money.

It appears you are believing in force.

Hey stop that rubbish you dey yarn
Corrupt fellow like you

1 Like

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by justmax007(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sorry dear
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by masseratti: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
So many funny people here, report him to the police, it's very simple, casesike this are abound in the station, it's theft, they will deal with him and he will pay back if he was not expecting money from you and he intentionally spent it.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Pat081: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
ManWater:
Hope the issue is not from your approach. Remember it's your carelessness that caused the problem.
Why are you talking like this careless It can happen to anyone so stop talking like you are wise
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Gabreil2121(f): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
A mod must be fvcking this lady for all her post to always make frontpage is clear!!!!
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by oxiide22(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
bigpicture001:
my own na 100k with a woman who feigns ignorance like this ur barbeque thief
you don't help ppl in need that's y such happens to you. u see lost 100k but if may ask you 5k u won't give

1 Like

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by sukkot: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
hmmm i could use some barbecue fish right now.

dont worry ahnie you will get your money back. the man is just currently wrestling with the devil inside him as awoof just drop inside his akant
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by jobgetter(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
This is exactly how KennethPrice Nigeria has refused to refund 74k mistakenly sent to them (they are on my beneficiary list) since 2016.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by saasala(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
ahnie:

Nne,he go refund my money....I figure that's what he wants me to do?

I resist that temptation.

Pele
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by blaise26abj(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
Once you get your money , better stop buying barbecue from him .
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by eddynaira125: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
Go to Twitter address the bank and his bank openly on Twitter, confirm from the two bank if they send and if the later received, less than three hours they will reply you

But am certainly sure the barbeque Idiot received the money

If you want to handle him peacefully, just let him know thelat he has received the money, make him understand that you are sure due to the hardship he might have spend the money
Once he agreed, then buy fish from him still the money get finish

Apart from your personal account, spouse Account, and investors Account (people you buys business goods from regular) no body should be on your beneficiary list
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by ManWater: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
Pat081:
Why are you talking like this careless It can happen to anyone so stop talking like you are wise
You ain't wise if you don't know that Manner of Approach is a big factor in any Conflict Resolution.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by BadMaster: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Lol.

Na you send money.

Na you wan stress the guy

If you use force then what.

You want him to refund the money.

Has he agreed you sent him money.

What if he traveled?

You only sent money and I am sure it is not only your transactions he received.

I am certain he does not even know your name.

You put him in a tight corner and still want to use force.

Nawa for people.

Even bank can never reverse the money base on true life story.

Better use calmness collect the money.

It appears you are believing in force.

You are a useless fool. I have always known that all Obi supporters are stupid criminals.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by philipobiz: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dreal1247:
But observing from another perspective, where is the trust or personal integrity that needs to be the foundational base of any business? From your narratives, you have been patronizing the person on quote. Does it then mean that he doesn't value the relationship nor willing to keep the relationship? This is how persons gradually kill their business and later, they begin to blame the devil.

Very correct. This kind of person if you don't apply force he will not give you your money. One of the worst characters of most people is owing you money and not willing to pay back even when they have the money. They will even insult you inside.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Hanndye: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
ahnie:
On the 4th of June, I went to get barbeque fish for my kids from my barbeque plug.

Then on the 6 of June....I had wanted transferring funds to someone with my mobile app, and I mistakenly transferred money to him since he's in the list of my beneficiaries.

I called him and explained everything to him,I even went to his stand and showed him screenshots as evidence of payment....since that day till today this humaniod has refused refunding my money.

I recalled him this morning,he said his bank is still working on it, I told him to get his statement of acct and it has bn from one excuse to another, truth's I m loosing my patience.

I have given him an ultimatum of 2 days to refund my money else I would pick him up not with the police,but a more higher force,since he has decided to be stubborn.

Bankers in the house, pls I need your input. is there anything like bank working on a supposedly unrefunded funds?
The man is actually a thief. You played into his hands with your mistake and he's showing his true color. You can just make an agreement with him to use the money as a down payment for his fishes. Maybe he will agree. In that way you will establish a case against him. Follow your part of the agreement but make sure you sneak in a witness while it lasts. Enjoy.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by chiboycue: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
ahnie:

Use alligator pepper prayer on him and he would refund your money quickly.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Styluss: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
If he didnt refund, go there and pick 1 fish for 10 days
ahnie:

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by ahnie: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Styluss:
If he didnt refund, go there and pick 1 fish for 10 days
I won't stoop low to that level, hopefully I will collect my money before 4pm today.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by randymirrors(f): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dreal1247:
But observing from another perspective, where is the trust or personal integrity that needs to be the foundational base of any business? From your narratives, you have been patronizing the person on quote. Does it then mean that he doesn't value the relationship nor willing to keep the relationship? This is how persons gradually kill their business and later, they begin to blame the devil.

Personally, I haven't met anyone like me. I'm not saying we don't have people with integrity but to come across them is like pulling tooth. If I have to return money to someone, I'll return it 100 times if possible.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by BadMaster: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
ManWater:

You ain't wise if you don't know that Manner of Approach is a big factor in any Conflict Resolution.
What manner of approach are you talking about? If someone erroneously transfered money to me, even if I don't know you, as long as you are able to prove to me that you made the transfer, I will refund your money as soon as possible. Only a criminal would hold on to someone else's money.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Styluss: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
The day I reaplize I dont need code to send money to added beneficiary, thats when I know that I need to remove some people.

eddynaira125:
Go to Twitter address the bank and his bank openly on Twitter, confirm from the two bank if they send and if the later received, less than three hours they will reply you

But am certainly sure the barbeque Idiot received the money

If you want to handle him peacefully, just let him know thelat he has received the money, make him understand that you are sure due to the hardship he might have spend the money
Once he agreed, then buy fish from him still the money get finish

Apart from your personal account, spouse Account, and investors Account (people you buys business goods from regular) no body should be on your beneficiary list
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Icrave4u: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
Since you know wat to do, why disturb our peace here, every damm thing you people will rush to nairaland.
ahnie:
He has lost a customer and hopefully,I go collect my money tomorrow.
Zero patience for greedy people.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
go there next time & seize d equivalent amt in bbq fishes!

Comrade, na we go dey teach u vawulence again?

grin
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by kween01: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
Just get your statement of account, you don't need his, get someone else to order stuffs more than 10k, if he knows it's you, he'll most likely not sell it for you, let the order be ready, and time for payment, then the person calls you, and you show up. Tell him to use the money with him. If there's bal, tell him you'll pay later. Do this in a friendly manner.

Someone had mistakenly transferred 200k to my account because I'm a beneficiary on her bank app. Third party didn't hear before I reversed the transaction.

This is not a pos transaction, so he needs nothing to confirm from his bank. But, you must have your your statement of accounts at hand , cos obviously you are dealing with a greedy fellow and he might want to put up a fight or arguments.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by ahnie: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bakrabas:
Op how much are we talking about, If it's not much use it to purchase your usual stuff from him then share him the screenshot of the same payment as evidence case close.

But mind you, it's possible he hasn't seen your transaction if he's a trustworthy type. Ask him to print his statement of account. This is Nigeria.

You might sent the money and he might haven't received the money
I showed him the screenshot,he has my money,but just bn greedy.

I would get my funds before 4pm today,that m sure of .

Thanks anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FOREX Users Dump BDCs As Naira/dollar Rates Converge / Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter / Ventures Africa Richest People In Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.