Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money (28152 Views)

CBN To Refund ₦35 Million Capital Deposits To BDC Applicants / Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by jprosper18(m): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
He don't want to refund the money, bank has nothing to do in this, common you guys know each other so why should he act immature by keeping funds that is not his, the common thing he would have done is take the transfer charges (if need be) and return the money. Just discuss more with him and let him understand the consequences his actions will bring.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by ahnie: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
I have gotten my money...thank you all.

Many thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by collele(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
ahnie:
On the 4th of June, I went to get barbeque fish for my kids from my barbeque plug.

Then on the 6 of June....I had wanted transferring funds to someone with my mobile app, and I mistakenly transferred money to him since he's in the list of my beneficiaries.

I called him and explained everything to him,I even went to his stand and showed him screenshots as evidence of payment....since that day till today this humaniod has refused refunding my money.

I recalled him this morning,he said his bank is still working on it, I told him to get his statement of acct and it has bn from one excuse to another, truth's I m loosing my patience.

I have given him an ultimatum of 2 days to refund my money else I would pick him up not with the police,but a more higher force,since he has decided to be stubborn.

Bankers in the house, pls I need your input. is there anything like bank working on a supposedly unrefunded funds?

Hope say no be those clowns along summit road?
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by tiswell(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
ahnie:
On the 4th of June, I went to get barbeque fish for my kids from my barbeque plug.

Then on the 6 of June....I had wanted transferring funds to someone with my mobile app, and I mistakenly transferred money to him since he's in the list of my beneficiaries.

I called him and explained everything to him,I even went to his stand and showed him screenshots as evidence of payment....since that day till today this humaniod has refused refunding my money.

I recalled him this morning,he said his bank is still working on it, I told him to get his statement of acct and it has bn from one excuse to another, truth's I m loosing my patience.

I have given him an ultimatum of 2 days to refund my money else I would pick him up not with the police,but a more higher force,since he has decided to be stubborn.

Bankers in the house, pls I need your input. is there anything like bank working on a supposedly unrefunded funds?
I'm yet to understand how this post made fp.
So,without the 'bankers" in the house,one cannot jejely walk into her bank to fix her transaction issues?

...this is what happens when one lives their entire lives on SM sad

Patetic!
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by ahnie: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
collele:

Hope say no be those clowns along summit road?
Dem don hit you too? cheesy cheesy grin

Those ones are another brand of mad people doing business.
Their own is to imput higher amount on their machine,then tell you to imprint your pin,and when you have noticed their thievery,dem go come dey hail you and beg you to leave the money for them say you big pass ham cheesy cheesy

What's your story
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by collele(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
ahnie:

Dem don hit you too? cheesy cheesy grin

Those ones are another brand of mad people doing business.
Their own is to imput higher amount on their machine,then tell you to imprint your pin,and when you have noticed their thievery,dem go come dey hail you and beg you to leave the money for them say you big pass ham cheesy cheesy

What's your story

Lol... went to wash my car at the car wash near them.. ordered for fish to while away time...it took them almost an hour to serve me and they ended up giving me a smaller fish for the price of a big one...them package am for nylon but I told them I am eating it there let them remove it from the nylon and serve me there... they had no option but to give me another bigger fish because they know I'll find out if I open it there... cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by ahnie: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
collele:

Lol... went to wash my car at the car wash near them.. ordered for fish to while away time...it took them almost an hour to serve me and they ended up giving me a smaller fish for the price of a big one...them package am for nylon but I told them I am eating it there let them remove it from the nylon and serve me there... they had no option but to give me another bigger fish because they know I'll find out if I open it there... cheesy grin
Collins na you fit them
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by nanauju(f): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
ahnie:

Omo fish seller on bank app beneficiary list?? When no be my mama and papa.

Go to the bank and complain simply of an erroneous transfer into the account and your bank should initiate a funds recall from the beneficiary account

You can try others means you have as well
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by luvguyy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
ahnie:
I have gotten my money...thank you all.

Many thanks
how did u go About it...u use soldier abi?
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by lascos912(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
ahnie:
Wich barbecue you dey chop like that
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by rickleye: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
nedekid:

But is is not right naa. She should not be compelled to take foodstuff she does not need, there and then.
The man should refund her.
You suggestion sha can bring peaceful solution though.

That’s the idea , a peaceful resolution

1 Like

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Postinor: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
grin
ahnie:

Really sir?
You forgot to add....pettiness to the list.
cheesy thank God u know
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Chrixtopha(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Just write to your bank(the account from which u used to send the money) and report what happened with screen shot and tell them he doesn't want to refund, they will notify his bank and post non debit in it...he won't be able to access any funds there until you notify your bank to release him
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by ahnie: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
luvguyy:
how did u go About it...u use soldier abi?
Yes.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by cardoctor(m): 12:00am On Jun 29, 2023
Because of N2K fish u want to wake the whole neighborhood.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Zico777(m): 5:08am On Jun 29, 2023

Let me quickly share a similar story.

There's a guy I used to do business with but stopped over a year ago as a result of him acting too big & doesn't deliver on time.
So I decided to Port to his younger brother.

There was a particular day I was meant to make a transfer of 50k to the younger brother but mistakenly credited the older brother who I stopped doing business with.

Lo & behold I called and explained to him,

To cut the long story short he refunded my 50k.

Our banks should make it very easy for us to delete old beneficiaries from our bank apps!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by HRMK: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2023
GO TO HIS BANK WITH ALL NECESSARY DETAILS!!
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Oparasunny125(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2023
Dshocker:

On top how much, you expect him to go queue in the bank, just to print out statement of account.

The truth be say, you don buy market, just cucuma point fish wey worth the equivalent of the money.

People that does buying and selling hardly refunds.
you don't need to go to the bank and print your account statement, just with your mobile app and email
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Dshocker(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2023
Oparasunny125:
you don't need to go to the bank and print your account statement, just with your mobile app and email

Most bank apps won't show you beyond 1week transaction.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Revolva(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2023
ahnie:

You cant just pick someone like that , do you have an order from the court so as to enable the bank to give you his address and bvn
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Postinor: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2023
ahnie:

Really sir?
You forgot to add....pettiness to the list.
thank God u know, but I thought u were married, how come are you dragging for 10k, something I can give you if u let me oil u for a night
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by ahnie: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
Postinor:
thank God u know, but I thought u were married, how come are you dragging for 10k, something I can give you if u let me oil u for a night
It will be an insult on my person to enable and bandy words with you.

Pls enjoy your foolery.
It's well with you.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by wole212(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
For reasons like this, I don't save anybody as beneficiary except my alternate bank accounts.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by pragmatistm(m): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
ahnie:

Similar thing has happened to me before. I bought a trouser at a shop in Ikeja and as I was transferring the money to the guy 's account due to poor network I tried it twice and both money entered. I had left his shop before the second money entered but I called him to check and send back the second money credit. The guy said he would do but never did. I didn't bother until several weeks later when I went to the shop again. When I met him, he said he knew I would come back to pick another trouser. It was just funny to me. And really, I just picked another trouser instead of him refunding the money.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Postinor: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
ahnie:

It will be an insult on my person to bandy banters with you.

It's well with you.
stop being stingy pussy,I am hard as Bleep right now
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Alexgeneration(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
zoghys:

You wan go carry higher force because of 10k, you funny Sha. Abeg, call Boyz for your area, give them 2k and ur money go come out sharp sharp.
After calling boys for area, I hope say she, her husband na bullet or matchete proof cos no be only she sabi crase.
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by LtChisom: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2023
BadMaster:

You are a useless fool. I have always known that all Obi supporters are stupid criminals.

Na your dirty smelly mama Toto dey high you with the odour
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Obierika(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2023
cardoctor:
Because of N2K fish u want to wake the whole neighborhood.

grin
Re: Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money by Obierika(m): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2023
wole212:
For reasons like this, I don't save anybody as beneficiary except my alternate bank accounts.

There are some bank apps that automatically save a number once you make a transfer there examples are UBA and Fidelity Bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business / Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. / El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.