Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Paris Saint-germain Star Neymar And Girlfriend Bruna Biancardi, Share Expectancy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paris Saint-germain Star Neymar And Girlfriend Bruna Biancardi, Share Expectancy (196 Views)

"Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar / Neymar And Girlfriend, Bruna Marquezine At Paris Fashion Week (PICTURES) / Brazilian Neymar’s Girlfriend Bruna Marquezine Shows Off Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paris Saint-germain Star Neymar And Girlfriend Bruna Biancardi, Share Expectancy by AfricanGlitz(f): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
Neymar and Biancardi shared a gender-reveal video on Instagram showing that they are set to welcome a baby girl into the world.

“We were so looking forward to this moment,” Neymar wrote. “We can’t wait to meet you in person, DAUGHTER!”

The couple had in April announced that they are expecting their first child together.

However, the pair’s relationship seemed to have gone through a rough patch this week as Neymar took to social media to make a public apology to his significant other.

“I made a mistake. I made a mistake with you,” Neymar wrote. “I dare say that I make mistakes every day, on and off the pitch. But I solve my mistakes in my personal life at home, in my intimacy with my family and my friends. All of this affected one of the most special people in my life. The woman I dreamed of following by my side, the mother of my child. It reached her family, which is now my family. This reached its intimacy in such a special moment as motherhood.”

To read more, follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/06/26/paris-saint-germain-star-neymar-and-girlfriend-bruna-biancardi-share-expectancy-of-a-baby-girl/

(1) (Reply)

396 Odds / �LEAKED: Psg’s Full Letter To Kylian Mbappé. / Australia 2 Vs Nigeria 3- All Nigeria Goals Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.