Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,974 members, 7,859,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. (1480 Views)

Attention Seun, Is Nairaland Now Tribalized??? (pix) / Attention Seun!!! We Can't Create New Accounts Please Fix. FIXED!!! / 18 Funny Pictures From Nairaland Comment Section Part1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by ShaqFu: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

Bro bone the matter. We are only privileged for others to making use of our work. We should be grateful instead
Look at this one. Someone stole what doesn't belong to him and you're saying he should let it go. I want to believe you're normal, to even think the person who plagiarized his post is a so called professor is sickening
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
seunmsg:

This is not the first time I’m seeing my comment plagiarized on Twitter. The difference this time is that the comment was credited to a Prof. I just feel I need to quickly put this out for record purpose so that someone won’t turn around and accuse me of plagiarizing a professor’s work tomorrow.

Go to court and stop disturbing Seun. He did not owe your kidney

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by Raskimonojendor: 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
One can't copy text from some website. Seun could do that to Nairaland as well.
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by helinues: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
Look at this one. Someone stole what doesn't belong to him and you're saying he should let it go. I want to believe you're normal, to even think the person who plagiarized his post is a so called professor is sickening

He should go to court then . Ordinary post.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by Corridon: 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:
I can't even count how many of my NL posts that are just everywhere including website self

The day I tried to search my moniker in Google, I was shocked
Hi, I've secured a good job for you ok. You can resume tomorrow and be engaged. No more idling around. I have tried for you.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by ShaqFu: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

He should go to court then . Ordinary post.

you're very ignorant.
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by helinues: 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
Corridon:
Hi, I've secured a good job for you ok. You can resume tomorrow and be engaged. No more idling around. I have tried for you.

If you indeed have a job, you won't be trolling others for years in this forum.

Stop repeating your stale line . Come up with something creative

Life of a troller

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by helinues: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
you're very ignorant.

He should go to court now, which one bw ignorant here.

Can't even count how many of my posts are out there.

The Muslim Muslim ticket article went viral outside NL without giving a hoot.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by ShaqFu: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:
I can't even count how many of my NL posts that are just everywhere including website self

The day I tried to search my moniker in Google, I was shocked
anybody who plagiarized your Nairaland posts obviously needs serious help.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by ShaqFu: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

He should go to court now, which one bw ignorant here.

Can't even count how many of my posts are out there.

The Muslim Muslim ticket article went viral outside NL without giving a hoot.
this Muslim Muslim ticket article went viral? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7229130/muslim-muslim-ticket-favour-christian

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by AfonjaConehead: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
seunmsg:

At around 5:23 am on 24th June, 2023, I posted the above comment in the thread below https://www.nairaland.com/7739771/atikus-star-witness-faults-us#123996420

I was playing on Twitter some few minutes ago when I came across this thread attributed to one Prof. Anthony Kila 👉 https://twitter.com/shaibu_ao/status/1673268009710899204?s=46&t=HPKezxnogjIX5vv6dSSyQg

I checked out the thread and was shocked to see an unedited plagiarism of my comment. What’s more shocking is that it was credited to one Prof that I don’t know. The thread already has over 77k views.

Seun, what are you doing to protect comments and contents being posted by Nairalanders. I don’t think it is right for some unknown people to be taking credits for the contribution of others. Screenshots below 👇

You should tell us where you copied from nahhhh grin
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by helinues: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
this Muslim Muslim ticket article went viral? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7229130/muslim-muslim-ticket-favour-christian

Nah, not this.

Infact my Muslim ticket ticket analysis is the first in Nigeria cyberspace
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by AfonjaConehead: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
jmoore:
Is Seun the owner of twitter?
You should be talking to Elon Musk.
Who born am grin
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by AfonjaConehead: 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues Muslim ticket ticket..mental grin:

Nah, not this.

Infact my copied,paste and post Muslim ticket ticket analysis is the first in Nigeria cyberspace
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by Asswipemod: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
seunmsg:

It’s Nairaland’s business because I posted the comment on Nairaland. Seun should come up with a policy to protect users content from being plagiarized.

E ma gba mi o. Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg, what are you feeling like?

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by aswani(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
seunmsg:

It’s Nairaland’s business because I posted the comment on Nairaland. Seun should come up with a policy to protect users content from being plagiarized.

Forget it seunmsg, the same Seun that is firefighting and having to work overtime because Obidients are running around unchecked on his platform.

Wait till Tinubu completes his 8 years, by then Obidients will rest small allowing Seun to see if he can do something about plagiarism.
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by ShaqFu: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

Nah, not this.

Infact my Muslim ticket ticket analysis is the first in Nigeria cyberspace
then where is it? Kindly point us to it let's see how well it trend on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by helinues: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
then where is it? Kindly point us to it let's see how well it trend on Nairaland

Lol

You are probably new or not being active before the party primaries
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by ShaqFu: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

Lol

You are probably new or not being active before the party primaries
common to post link, you no fit post, you dey here dey make noise, empty vessel.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by helinues: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
common to post link, you no fit post, you dey here dey make noise, empty vessel.

You see say you are new here.

If you can't find it yourself, sorry I can't help.

It should be a year thread now, not that I can't find it but for what purpose?
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by ShaqFu: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

You see say you are new here.

If you can't find it yourself, sorry I can't help.

It should be a year thread now, not that I can't find it but for what purpose?
for the very purpose of proving you wrote something that went viral here, you lying imp.

What's the point of saying you did something when you can't prove it?

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by helinues: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
for the very purpose of proving you wrote something that went viral here, you lying imp.

What's the point of saying you did something when you can't prove it?

Toh

Enjoy your evening bro

grin
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by ShaqFu: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

Toh

Enjoy your evening bro

grin
you lie too much. You should change your moniker from Helinues to Linus. tongue

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by helinues: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
you lie too much. You should change your moniker from Helinues to Linus. tongue

You are damn new on this forum aswear.
Na to just laugh and waka

If I dey lie, NL's are quick to burst

grin
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by Image123(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
Are you not Professor Kila? You are professor Kila jor.
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by SalamRushdie: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
A popular Nigerian Politician one plagiarized my post from NL word for word and used it as his on Twitter and I just laughed it off then
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by ShaqFu: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

You are damn new on this forum aswear.
Na to just laugh and waka

If I dey lie, NL's are quick to burst

grin
Get lost abeg
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by Houseontherock1: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Amumaigwe:

He has just revealed to us albeit unwittingly how he became a Professor.
Obviously! Copy and paste professor who probably just adapted other people's analysis to write his papers, along with rephrased students' work! We have a lot of them who can't defend their publications!
Re: Attention Seun: Plagiarism Of My Nairaland Comment On Twitter. by helinues: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
Get lost abeg

Hahaha, nigga don dey vex.

I just dey wonder wetin you go do if na your comments was plagiarized

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Things Become This Hard? / Foodstuffs Jamb Candidates Donated Vs What Tinubu Donated / Tinubu Tell Northern Governors To Stay In Their States, leave Abuja - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.