Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) (63923 Views)

DSS Complies With Tinubuโ€™s Order, Vacates Lagos Office Shared With EFCC / Video Of Excited Firs Staffers Mocking Fowler As He Finally Vacates Office / See The Good Roads In Epe, Done By Former Lagos State Gov - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by 12345bbt: 10:06am On Jun 27, 2023
What a well deserved honour! this is the type that deserve "All of Fame" compare to what Akwa Ibom is trying to waste on Idal caterer .
....Abeg sense pass sense
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by beejay85: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2023
BleedingPen:

https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/06/26/photos-shaibu-honours-edo-born-lasu-5-0-cgpa-record-breaker-aminat-yusuf/

Employ her ASAP in the Edo state ministry of justice and give her an offer that she won't resist because
Lagos state no dey take eye see talent ooo.
Then let Edo state develop her further cos the state will be the best for it in the future.
LASG no dey take eye see talent...na to snatch grin
Especially in Law...I won't be surprise she already got an offer from Lagos..

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by Dancebreaker: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2023
IbnB:

That's false history
Lol. Because it does not suit your propaganda. Tough luck, dude.

grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by tonididdy(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2023
Edo! Ni mรณsรฉ

Always on the map for greatness... Quite unfortunate we are in the centre ( heart) of the nation...

We for fun be our own country!

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by Successlane: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2023
This is the real

S -L - A - Y Q - U - E - E - N

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by emilo2bad: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
If this girl was an igbo girl, the Internet would have gone on fire.

May God bless the Deputy governor for this recognition.

True talk, thanks
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by GodSon1900: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Don't only tap, do what she did to attain the feat. Prophecy don't fulfil itself, they are made to be fulfilled.

Sure ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by IfnobeGod20: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
In just 28days of Tinubuโ€™s presidency you have already turned into a Judge who expects everything fixed in one fell swoop.
That is not what I expect. A lot of us understand that the cumulative effects of many good policies over a period of time will result in reduced pains.
Then you should not have made such provocative statement as this

"Well, with the steps so far taken by the drug addict in governance, we are praying that he keeps taking drugs so he can keep taking more of those steps".

Instead you should have say, let us wait to see the positive thrust of our president's policy manifestations. If he keeps taking steps that will adversely affect the downtrodden, then, he has succeeded doing nothing. That he removed subsidy is not to the favour of the poor because increase in the price of PMS has affected the purchasing power of the poor and make them spend more on goods and services, which had made many to resort to manual way of doing things. Or is it floating of the forex trading, that is advantageous to the poor, no. It only benefit the rich because only the rich can exchange naira for dollars. Or is it the sacking of the service chiefs that is a new thing. Aside Buhari, all ex-presidents sacked service chiefs and virtually all state governors do same, especially if it is a different political party that mount leadership of the state. When I see good thing I appreciate but I don't hail the common thing that each government come and frequently do. Until I see him doing the uncommon thing that point to favour the downtrodden that have been surchanged by the system, before I hail him. For now, all his actions and inactions have gear towards benefiting the rich than the poor. Let the poor breathe in Nigeria. Nigeria is not only made for the rich, the poor also have a stake in it. Let the poor breathe.
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by IfnobeGod20: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2023
Successlane:
This is the real

S -L - A - Y Q - U - E - E - N
The authentic one for that, not these killer queens parading themselves as slay queens.
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by riczy(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2023
Na this kind girl way make first class we go marry, Jane drop my key under foot gear abeg as u say na sugar daddies first class na I'm u wan make, Aminat I celebrate u!
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by GodSon1900: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2023
Like Tinubu

Like Aminat

First-class brains

โ˜บ๏ธ
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by Zupay: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2023
complexstuffs:

It is an issue and it is called tribalism and BIGOTRY when you only recognize your own people.

And that is why IIGB0S will never go far in national politics

Celebrating the achievement of your people is called tribalism and bigotry, maybe when you attend the ordination of Catholic Priests in igboland and your hear the sounds of series of gunpowder going off in form of hailing the newly ordained, I guess you will call that bigotry.....no one tackles you for not celebrating yours.

You that your tribe and community have gone far in national politics.....post the pictures of the world class primary and secondary schools in your community, your people being tops in national common entrance examination, JAMB and WAEC year in, year out, the amazing road networks, uninterrupted power supply, world class healthcare facilities etc.....then I will regret IGBOS not going far in national politics .

By the way the Northwestern region of Nigeria have gone very far in national politics having produced, Shagari, Abacha, Yar'Adua, Buhari but they are the poorest in Nigeria, have the lowest human capital development......they are Masters in politics but have PhD in poverty.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by complexstuffs(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Zupay:

Celebrating the achievement of your people is called tribalism and bigotry, maybe when you attend the ordination of Catholic Priests in igboland and your hear the sounds of series of gunpowder going off in form of hailing the newly ordained, I guess you will call that bigotry.....no one tackles you for not celebrating yours.

You that your tribe and community have gone far in national politics.....post the pictures of the world class primary and secondary schools in your community, your people being tops in national common entrance examination, JAMB and WAEC year in, year out, the amazing road networks, uninterrupted power supply, world class healthcare facilities etc.....then I will regret IGBOS not going far in national politics .

By the way the Northwestern region of Nigeria have gone very far in national politics having produced, Shagari, Abacha, Yar'Adua, Buhari but they are the poorest in Nigeria, have the lowest human capital development......they are Masters in politics but have PhD in poverty.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

How is a Catholic priest a national issue... Abi your brain dey pain you...

We have gone far in national assignments and we will always decide who rules Nigeria which is why we kicked the Pandora criminal to the gutters in the last elections. Our societies are far better and more healthy than South East which is why IIGB0S are running out of that evil forest called South Beasts.

I have absolutely no regard for IIGB0 education as most of them are forged and many are presently serving jail times for certificate forgery. How many "fantastic" WAEC or JAMB being paraded by South.Beasts are genuine. Even the few not brandishing fake certificates either graduated with Aggressive Malpractice or graduated with the help of their pussy. A Northerner with credits is far better than IIGB0 with As as the northern results are genuine

Poverty may be higher in the north but Poverty is an epidemic in the entire South.Beasts states and only a LIAR would deny there is poverty in the South.Beasts states. How many South.Beasts are rich through legal means.

Only IIGB0S would brag with being rich through evil and heinous ways. They don't care how they make money which is why they always use their own mothers for rituals. Go to your village and you will never see a rich IIGB0 man who's mother is still alive. It is better not to be rich than using human sacrifices to get money.

In South.Beast states, first sons uses their mother for rituals and becomes rich, while the rest of his junior brothers will resort to pushing drugs all over Asian countries. Go to Asian countries and you will find thousands of South.Beasts awaiting their execution dates after they have been convicted tof drug trafficking.
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by Lazenby007(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
And some men go born girl dey vex. This one never pass 20 mkpuruminrin and ice smoking boys.
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by uche393: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
somewhere in the north there a brilliant girls who never had the opportunity to harness their potentials because of religion
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by ebner70(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
The way Shuaibu dey look this babe, hope he doesn't want to add her to his fleet of wifes. Good recognition to had work though
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by kollinz1234(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
drlateef:

President Tinubu is not a drug addict. You are the one under the influence of drug. Otherwise you will think before you talk. And have you checked her hymen to know that she is a virgin?
as we speak, Tinubu might be taking drugs now
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by kollinz1234(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Well, with the steps so far taken by the drug addict in governance, we are praying that he keeps taking drugs so he can keep taking more of those steps
no problems keep getting deceived by paper propaganda, the reality will teach you a lesson

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by bizhop01: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Eye service, the should allow her to award contract in that fee hours
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by Zupay: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
complexstuffs:

How is a Catholic priest a national issue... Abi your brain dey pain you...

We have gone far in national assignments and we will always decide who rules Nigeria which is why we kicked the Pandora criminal to the gutters in the last elections. Our societies are far better and more healthy than South East which is why IIGB0S are running out of that evil forest called South Beasts.

I have absolutely no regard for IIGB0 education as most of them are forged and many are presently serving jail times for certificate forgery. How many "fantastic" WAEC or JAMB being paraded by South.Beasts are genuine. Even the few not brandishing fake certificates either graduated with Aggressive Malpractice or graduated with the help of their pussy. A Northerner with credits is far better than IIGB0 with As as the northern results are genuine

Poverty may be higher in the north but Poverty is an epidemic in the entire South.Beasts states and only a LIAR would deny there is poverty in the South.Beasts states. How many South.Beasts are rich through legal means.

Only IIGB0S would brag with being rich through evil and heinous ways. They don't care how they make money which is why they always use their own mothers for rituals. Go to your village and you will never see a rich IIGB0 man who's mother is still alive. It is better not to be rich than using human sacrifices to get money.

In South.Beast states, first sons uses their mother for rituals and becomes rich, while the rest of his junior brothers will resort to pushing drugs all over Asian countries. Go to Asian countries and you will find thousands of South.Beasts awaiting their execution dates after they have been convicted tof drug trafficking.

Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu have certificate racketeering/forgery hanging over their heads, na Igbos you wan blast! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope you have taken your antipsychotics today.......and do "bless me" with pictures of your very developed community, no be by mouth. cheesy cheesy
cheesy

Imo state has the highest number of medical students admitted into Nigerian universities (9,000 indigenes between 2011 and 2015 according to JAMB while some states are struggled to get a mere 70 in a year), make una try get una own "special centres" to pass JAMB and WAEC and also use it to graduate from the universities in flying colours, make we see how easy it is......Gather liver, paste Tinubu WAEC result. cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way, how much are you guys contributing to the national treasury through skull mining with Ogun state being the headquarters? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by complexstuffs(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
Zupay:

Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu have certificate racketeering/forgery hanging over their heads, na Igbos you wan blast! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope you have taken your antipsychotics today.......and do "bless me" with pictures of your very developed community, no be by mouth. cheesy cheesy
cheesy

Imo state has the highest number of medical students admitted into Nigerian universities (9,000 indigenes between 2011 and 2015 according to JAMB while some states are struggled to get a mere 70 in a year), make una try get una own "special centres" to pass JAMB and WAEC and also use it to graduate from the universities in flying colours, make we see how easy it is......Gather liver, paste Tinubu WAEC result. cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way, how much are you guys contributing to the national treasury through skull mining with Ogun state being the headquarters? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Apart from South.Beasts being RITUALISTS, many of them are very very DUMB. Where did I mention I was from the South West not to talk of being from Ogun state.

I have no regard for South.Beasts education neither do I regard their worthless education as they are all fake.

In South.Beast states, first sons use their mother for rituals and becomes rich, while the rest of his junior brothers will resort to pushing drugs all over Asian countries.

There are no genuine certificates in South.Beasts states. If a South.Beasts gets 400 in JAMB it means nothing because the result is through special

South.Beasts graduates with pussy or through aggressive malpractice. Many South.Beasts are presently serving jail times all over the country for all kinds of certificate forgery.

Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by Zupay: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
complexstuffs:

Apart from South.Beasts being RITUALISTS, many of them are very very DUMB. Where did I mention I was from the South West not to talk of being from Ogun state.

I have no regard for South.Beasts education neither do I regard their worthless education as they are all fake.

In South.Beast states, first sons use their mother for rituals and becomes rich, while the rest of his junior brothers will resort to pushing drugs all over Asian countries.

There are no genuine certificates in South.Beasts states. If a South.Beasts gets 400 in JAMB it means nothing because the result is through special

South.Beasts graduates with pussy or through aggressive malpractice. Many South.Beasts are presently serving jail times all over the country for all kinds of certificate forgery.

Igbos never sought your worthless regard, direct it to your whatsapp group members.....It is nice to know, we get you hyperventilating....what a trigger! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by complexstuffs(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
Zupay:

Igbos never sought your worthless regard, direct it to your whatsapp group members.....It is nice to know, we get you hyperventilating....what a trigger! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

South.Beasts brag about their evil and heinous characters.
South.Beasts brag about their fake, aggressive malpractice and pussy certificates.

I just weak for South.Beasts sha
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by Zupay: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
complexstuffs:

South.Beasts brag about their evil and heinous characters.
South.Beasts brag about their fake, aggressive malpractice and pussy certificates.

I just weak for South.Beasts sha

After weaking, drink Lucozade if you can afford it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by complexstuffs(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
Zupay:

After weaking, drink Lucozade if you can afford it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL... See scope and stylish begging.

Oya come lemme buy one Lucozade for you.

I know you are very tired after carrying gala on your head all day in traffic
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by Zupay: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
complexstuffs:

LOL... See scope and stylish begging.

Oya come lemme buy one Lucozade for you.

I know you are very tired after carrying gala on your head all day in traffic

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) by kafeii123: 5:54am On Jun 28, 2023
Optics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos / Musa Musa, Policeman That Burgled Jonathan's House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.