Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

How Do I Deal With This Lecturer? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With This Lecturer? (548 Views)

How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With This Lecturer? by Cooolme: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
Greetings everyone, I didn't know the right section to post this so please "No reason am", Thanks.
I just signed out from the university doing my clearance already but I have a problem.
I won't say I'm very brilliant but I do make A's normally in my courses, so there's this course we offered in my first semester final year that I know very well. As a student, I read and study to the point I have no doubt in myself when sitting for my exams and this one wasn't different, I answered all the questions in that paper correctly, did the mid semester exams, assignments with 100% attendance (I dared not play this final year).
Now having marked scripts myself before, there is no marking scheme in this world as far as that course is concerned that should make me score less than a B and this lecturer gave me an E, spoiling my CGPA because of the huge credit load attached to the course.
I'm a very humble student, you don't even notice me in class unless I'm asked questions, I try as much as possible to avoid lecturers and it has been working for me except this Man.
He failed me in my 100lvl after lying I didn't sign out of the hall, something I remember very well I did and now he has done it again.
Maybe he wanted bribe, I don't know or he just hates me for no reason.
I don't want to let this slide and I'll spend my money for this even if need be.
How do you suggest I best deal with this wicked man?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Lecturer? by Candidlady: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
How much are you willing to pay

And what is the name of the university

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Lecturer? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Report him to the director of your department, if that doesn't work out, go straight to the Vice Chancellor.

And be sure that he marked you wrong in order to avoid embarrassing yourself in front of the director or the VC.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Lecturer? by BrickDevo: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
No waste time just fuel the lecturer car, you will pass through, unless you have time to waste
Re: How Do I Deal With This Lecturer? by Cooolme: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Report him to the director of your department, if that doesn't work out, go straight to the Vice Chancellor.

And be sure that he marked you wrong in order to avoid embarrassing yourself in front of the director or the VC.
He's a very senior lecturer here and I'm very sure he marked me wrong.
Imagine exam that even till now, if I look at the questions I still have them on my head.
Omo the man show me shege this time.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Lecturer? by Cooolme: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
BrickDevo:
No waste time just fuel the lecturer car, you will pass through, unless you have time to waste
I guess he wants me to bribe him but he has already uploaded the results and I'm determined to go to any extent immediately I finish my clearance and names are out.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Lecturer? by Ajione(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2023
Go to the Dean student Affairs, Your SUG president and lodge your complain. If it's not well address go to the Deputy VC Academics And your VC.
Just tell them you want to recall for your exam script.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Lecturer? by Myer(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Cooolme:

I guess he wants me to bribe him but he has already uploaded the results and I'm determined to go to any extent immediately I finish my clearance and names are out.

So, how did this story go?

(1) (Reply)

Dear Parents,100 Students To Get 10,000 Naira Each At Chronxmedia Promo / Nutritionist In The House: Live A Healthy Life With Herbs,fruits And Vegetables / Jesus And His Disciples Did Not Fully Support Marriage. So Am Free Not To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.