Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Trinity Guy Sent To Prison With Parents Of Girl In Skit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trinity Guy Sent To Prison With Parents Of Girl In Skit (3027 Views)

Man Arrested For Smuggling Marijuana Into Abuja Prison With His Sandal / 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) / Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trinity Guy Sent To Prison With Parents Of Girl In Skit by Newspopng: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: Trinity Guy Sent To Prison With Parents Of Girl In Skit by Toluwanise247(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
O God of creation….
Re: Trinity Guy Sent To Prison With Parents Of Girl In Skit by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
Newspopng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA6UZ0sh3vE

Both parent ke ? Wetin dem do?

kokoA:
They agreed to the prank. Imagine allowing your 10 year old discribe someone's gbola
Aah. Any link to view the video?

Affordable Data with cheap fame don dey worry them now
Re: Trinity Guy Sent To Prison With Parents Of Girl In Skit by delpee(f): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
Irresponsible parents!
Re: Trinity Guy Sent To Prison With Parents Of Girl In Skit by shagasha: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
Trinity
Re: Trinity Guy Sent To Prison With Parents Of Girl In Skit by SVC6000: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Him for ask R Kelly...
Anything that concern's Minor. Government no dey joke witahm

5 Likes

Re: Trinity Guy Sent To Prison With Parents Of Girl In Skit by Caramia2020(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
They should enjoy the beans over there
Re: Trinity Guy Sent To Prison With Parents Of Girl In Skit by kushercain: 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
This dude dey always overdue him prank. It was just a matter of time. This one choke am well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trinity Guy Sent To Prison With Parents Of Girl In Skit by Obasempire(m): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
TROUBLE IN PARADISE for the housemates as they face diversity because of their different backgrounds...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGueaTRe3Hk
Re: Trinity Guy Sent To Prison With Parents Of Girl In Skit by kokoA(m): 2:58am On Jun 27, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Both parent ke ? Wetin dem do?
They agreed to the prank. Imagine allowing your 10 year old discribe someone's gbola
Re: Trinity Guy Sent To Prison With Parents Of Girl In Skit by Abudu2000(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2023
How does one prank a kid? I think these skit makers should be banned from using kids. Even emanuella doing skit when she was very very small never sat well with me. I was always having this thought her being a victim. Kids shouldn’t be used in skits!!!
Re: Trinity Guy Sent To Prison With Parents Of Girl In Skit by Baronthecelebri: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2023
Wahala 🤣
Re: Trinity Guy Sent To Prison With Parents Of Girl In Skit by santakris(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2023
That serve him right I guess. Others will learn from this.
Re: Trinity Guy Sent To Prison With Parents Of Girl In Skit by murphyrichy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
Who has the video that made him sent to jail?
Re: Trinity Guy Sent To Prison With Parents Of Girl In Skit by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Good others we learn from him too
Re: Trinity Guy Sent To Prison With Parents Of Girl In Skit by greatbuc(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Well I saw this coming. I hated when he made religious people make prayers on a lent while he reacted mockingly. He stepped on toes and they got him big time

(1) (Reply)

Shocker As Doctor Rapes Six Months Pregnant Woman On Antenatal Visit / Odilon De Oliveira :the Most Protected Brazilian Judge (photos, Video) / The White Cloth Killer: What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.