Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Stop betting; it's horrible. Utilize this Approach Instead! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stop betting; it's horrible. Utilize this Approach Instead! (1382 Views)

Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? / How Do I Stop Betting? / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop betting; it's horrible. Utilize this Approach Instead! by VawulentComrade: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
Albert Einstein once said, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

You have been loosing so much money to Sportybet, 1xbet, betking or other bookmaker sites doing the same thing repeatedly,

You have lost too, to scammers who masquerade as savior but ended up as your more nightmare,

You have been trying it all along these years with different patterns but is ends up you loose more instead of making more?

Or,

You are new to making money online and you wish to start smiling to the bank monthly no matter how small?

Then this is for you.

It's time to take a different approach.

It's time to get it right!

I am Jeremy, a game programmer and everything I would be giving to you guys would be based more on reality and personal experiences no fallacy or media generated misconceptions

Been a programmer and game developer, I have found several loopholes in the system and been exploiting just 2 since the COVID-19 break.

We would utilize this loopholes using a very powerful strategy.

I'm not promising you a get rich quick system,

I am only offering to you, a unique strategy you get and put in the work.

Any person who has discovered an easy way to making money would not tell you to join him,

Following this forums tradition,
I wouldn't be sharing this strategy here, if you want to get it right this time, if You want to take a different approach?

Send a message to me on WhatsApp, let me change your mindset and equip you to a clearer picture of reality.

I would share with you, why you need to stop gambling away your hard earned money and
equip you with actual requirements to start your journey to a life of sustainable daily profits,

Start filling your drums with little drops starting today.

WhatsApp number: +234 90 556 73664

Edit:

After dropping this post about giving up gambling/betting and using a more realistic approach to generating sustainable income using sport bookmaker softwares,

I received a few calls, and some, joined my group.

In the long term, I did a survey and discovered;

People with an outdated perspective cannot be taught new ideas and expect to see new outcomes.

So I made the decision to completely overhaul people's Mindset, and perhaps this will benefit at least one or more people.

Many have lost a great deal to gambling, women, alcohol, and betting.

If you had instead, saved a lot of money you lost to the aforementioned, you would have been better off today, and it is been said "Saving money today will turn out saving you out tomorrow."

Start your journey to personal greatness,

follow the thread,

Unlearn, Relearn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop betting; it's horrible. Utilize this Approach Instead! by VawulentComrade: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2023
I changed my mind about sharing on this strategy here, send a message to the above WhatsApp number to be added automatically.
Re: Stop betting; it's horrible. Utilize this Approach Instead! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
WHATSAPP IS FIELD FOR SCAMS, angry
Have an office or shop where people can find you daily. grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop betting; it's horrible. Utilize this Approach Instead! by VawulentComrade: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHATSAPP IS FIELD FOR SCAMS, angry
Have an office or shop where people can find you daily. grin

Social media Analyst sir,

I see you come highly recommend by yourself,

Kindly recommend to us, a social media platform that is devoid of scam please.

2 Likes

Re: Stop betting; it's horrible. Utilize this Approach Instead! by OKOSISIBF: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
I don laugh tire since I read this Una little quarrel. One person wishes to expose the other one, the other one not finding it funny replies him and asked for his recommendation grin

1 Like

Re: Stop betting; it's horrible. Utilize this Approach Instead! by manchyme: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
OKOSISIBF:
I don laugh tire since I read this Una little quarrel. One person wishes to expose the other one, the other one not finding it funny replies him and asked for his recommendation grin

He replied like a scammer

3 Likes

Re: Stop betting; it's horrible. Utilize this Approach Instead! by manchyme: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
VawulentComrade:
You have been loosing so much money to Sportybet, 1xbet, betking or other bookmaker sites,

You have lost too to scammers who masquerade as savior but ended as your worst nightmare,

You have been trying it all along these years and it seems, you loose more instead of making profits,

You are new to making money online and you wish to start smiling to the bank monthly no matter how small?

Then this thread is for you.

I am Jeremy, a game programmer and everything I would be giving to you guys would be based more on personal experience.

Humbly, an Abuja Resident who has been around the several countries through using a secret loophole I discovered while working at Scribe.

Been a programmer and ex game developer at scribe.co, (scribe.co is the developer of the popular game, Aviator) I have found this loophole in the system and been exploiting it since the COVID-19 break.

This loophole uses a simple yet very powerful strategy.

I wouldn't be sharing this strategy here, if you want this strategy,

Send a message to me on WhatsApp to be added to my group where I share all you need to stop gambling away your hard earned money and start your journey to a life of daily profit.

WhatsApp number: 090 556 73664

This your cooked up story is not good enough... I don't think any nairalander will give you a dime even if they eventually messaged you. Swerve

1 Like

Re: Stop betting; it's horrible. Utilize this Approach Instead! by OKOSISIBF: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
manchyme:

He replied like a scammer
Yes bro exactly like a scammer would

1 Like

Re: Stop betting; it's horrible. Utilize this Approach Instead! by IconsConnect: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
I have been laughing hard, grin grin

I followed this topic since yesterday and I sent op a message today, we had a long call this morning where I made sure I bombarded him with questions and I would say, his logics are on point. I have joined his WhatsApp group, Let's see, time would tell.
Re: Stop betting; it's horrible. Utilize this Approach Instead! by Ejebleje: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
Any body who believes this will believe anything!
Re: Stop betting; it's horrible. Utilize this Approach Instead! by VawulentComrade: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
OKOSISIBF:

Smiles,

I'm glad you found that amusing,

Experience has taught me In the long run not to take life too serious, this life is short, we should live a life, humor filled, here or there, appreciating every Minute we have.

2 Likes

Re: Stop betting; it's horrible. Utilize this Approach Instead! by OKOSISIBF: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2023
VawulentComrade:

Smiles,

I'm glad you found that amusing,

Experience has taught me In the long run not to take life too serious, this life is short, we should live a life, humor filled, here or there, appreciating every Minute we have.

You're on point bro. Life's too hard not to have fun
Re: Stop betting; it's horrible. Utilize this Approach Instead! by Zaharia: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
based on my experience, in case of any problems, it's always better to message support instead of an unknown person on WhatsApp
VawulentComrade:
Albert Einstein once said, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

You have been loosing so much money to Sportybet, 1xbet, betking or other bookmaker sites doing the same thing repeatedly,

You have lost too, to scammers who masquerade as savior but ended up as your more nightmare,

You have been trying it all along these years with different patterns but is ends up you loose more instead of making more?

Or,

Then this is for you.

It's time to get it right!

I am Jeremy, a game programmer and everything I would be giving to you guys would be based more on reality and personal experiences.

Been a programmer and ex game developer at scribe.co, (scribe.co is the developer of the popular game, Aviator) I have found several loopholes in the system and been exploiting just 2 since the COVID-19 break.

This loopholes uses a simple, yet very powerful strategy.

Following this forums tradition,
I wouldn't be sharing this strategy here, if you want to get it right this time, if You want to take a different approach?

Send a message to me on WhatsApp, let me change your mindset and equip you to a clearer picture of reality.

I would share with you, why you need to stop gambling away your hard earned money and
equip you with actual requirements to start your journey to a life of sustainable daily profits.

WhatsApp number: +234 90 556 73664
Re: Stop betting; it's horrible. Utilize this Approach Instead! by VawulentComrade: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Latest Fifa Ranking: Ghana 14th Nigeria 45th / Mikel Obi Foundation For Launch Today / Nigerian Paralympian, Joy Onaolapo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.