Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,879 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Irev Portal Block Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irev Portal Block Results (1614 Views)

Rivers State Already Uploaded 2 Faulty Results Into The IREV Portal / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irev Portal Block Results by master2023: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
I have just confirmed that inec truelly block results from Been seen, I have just check Bayelsa results, you cant view results.... The lies from inec and their agbado slave master will consume them...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
Calm down,we all know.
No be the same Nigeria we dey?

2 Likes

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by fx45(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
They locked and deleted the earlier thread about this ongoing crime. They're definitely coming for this thread as well. Nigeria is a crime scene!

RIP to this thread in advance

6 Likes

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by master2023: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Anybody when bold delete this my post,....that person will loose one of his/her cousin within 7days to serve as lesson with d name of who I worship.

7 Likes

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by Rexymania(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
Asee

master2023:
Anybody when bold delete this my post,....that person will loose one of his/her cousin within 7days to serve as lesson with d name of who I worship.

3 Likes

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by danijesus(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
INEC Na criminal gang

7 Likes

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by Chinjo2: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
This is very shameful. How on earth did I became a Nigerian in the first place? We have now become laughing stock among all these small small african countries.

4 Likes

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by Parachoco: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
Chinjo2:
This is very shameful. How on earth did I became a Nigerian in the first place? We have now become laughing stock among all these small small african countries.
Look at the way you're taken this non issue seriously

I don't understand, wetin una dey use this results dey do? How's it affecting your life? Abeg tell us

1 Like

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by incredible2017: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
Rexymania:
Asee

ÀṢẸ Raise to 2x

2 Likes

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by Newton2024: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
INEC is a criminal organization. Mahmud Yakubu is a fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by Parachoco: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
master2023:
I have just confirmed that inec truelly block results from Been, I have just check Bayelsa results, you can view results.... The lie inec and their agbado slave master will consume them...
Some of you will give yourself High Blood Pressure over nothing

Look at the way you dey behave because you can't view results that's not affecting your life in any positive or negative way

Election have hold and their are winners and losers, you better move on with your life and stop giving yourself headache over nothing.

1 Like

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by incredible2017: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
master2023:
Omo, na to dey drop automation curse in advance levels we dey now oo.
Re: Irev Portal Block Results by Enice(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
fx45:
They locked and deleted the earlier thread about this ongoing crime. They're definitely coming for this thread as well. Nigeria is a crime scene!

RIP to this thread in advance
you guys want to change it that's why it was disabled. Now, you can't do anything about it grin
Re: Irev Portal Block Results by Enice(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Chinjo2:
yeah! You called it a zoo before the elections
Re: Irev Portal Block Results by 07kjb: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
Parachoco:

Look at the way you dey behave because you can't view results that's not affecting your life in any positive or negative way

Election have hold and their are winners and losers, you better move on with your life and stop giving yourself headache over nothing.

A sane man saying a countries election result is not affecting one's life directly

NAWAO THATS WHY NIGERIA REMAINS A SHITHOLE IMAGINE STATEMENT

6 Likes

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by Parachoco: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
07kjb:

A sane man saying a countries election result is not affecting one's life directly

How's viewing an election result that held since February helping your life positively?

1 Like

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by DMerciful(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
See how you defend criminality
Parachoco:

4 Likes

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by Parachoco: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
DMerciful:
See how you defend criminality
How's not being able to view the result of an election that happen weeks ago impacting your life negatively?
Re: Irev Portal Block Results by DMerciful(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
You think this was how the developed countries develop?
Parachoco:
How's not being able to view the result of an election that happen weeks ago impacting your life negatively?

4 Likes

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by Parachoco: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
DMerciful:
You think this was how the developed countries develop?
Yes! Nigeria is on the right track
Re: Irev Portal Block Results by Gbogbowa: 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
Parachoco:

stop this nonsense where is the winner , Tinubu is the winner and Inec is tampering with results here and there to force a rigger, druglord and guinea citizen on us ,you people will not get away with these

2 Likes

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by Parachoco: 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
Gbogbowa:
stop this nonsense where is the winner , Tinubu is the winner and Inec is tampering with results here and there to force a rigger, druglord and guinea citizen on us ,you people will not get away with these
But the Pandora Fraud has not being able to show any evidence INEC tempered with the election sad
Re: Irev Portal Block Results by DMerciful(m): 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
You cant be on the right tract without data integrity, without public accountability, with mediocrity and criminality
Parachoco:
Yes! Nigeria is on the right track

1 Like

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by Pythagoras001: 2:46am On Jun 27, 2023
I have evidence of Election results uploaded offline method during the last election been changed afterwards. I have copies of what was initially uploaded by the PO and what it is currently on the irev. Even a clown knows this last presidential election was heavily rigged (manipulated).

4 Likes

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:28am On Jun 27, 2023
Isn't this evidence tampering by INEC?

3 Likes

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by master2023: 5:20am On Jun 27, 2023
Exactly my point, it's very obvious. All dis children in nairaland have been blindfolded.... U see the right thing and you call it wrong....

2 Likes

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by cornelin(m): 6:45am On Jun 27, 2023
My own is the economic degradation that Nigeria have been made to endure since this administration came on board.

See What Nigerians Are Saying About Tinubu's Policies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu70r4pi5Pc
Re: Irev Portal Block Results by PoliticalUpdate(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2023
It is true all results have been disabled. I just confirmed it. I mean what are they all up to? Do they want to upload fresh results when the ones in Court were duly certified by them? Haha! What kind of country have we found ourselves? A country were the citizens are constitutionally wrong to demand accountability and their rights.

1 Like

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by JujuYouth: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2023
Tinubu messed up the electoral process giving billions out and he is recouping his money through subsidy removal.

1 Like

Re: Irev Portal Block Results by Idiko1: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2023
danijesus:
INEC Na criminal gang

What of Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Replaced Alake With Ngelale Ahead Of Ministerial Screening / Emir Sanusi Confirms He Used His Personal Contacts To Get To Niger Arewa Ronu / Re: FG Outlaws Black Market FX Deals …analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.