Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" (50243 Views)

Putin Raids Prigozhin’s Mansion; Humiliates Excile Warlord After Failed Uprising / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army / Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Moniya4Real(m): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2023
No one and not even Russia desire to be a world hegemonic power. Russia has always reiterated about the need for a multipolar world and the entire Global south interest should be the same. The west can’t continue to ride on others back through the IMF and the World bank. I don’t know why they seem uneasy about China’s inroads into Africa and other countries. Wetin go be Africa gain should be what we should be looking for right now

Ruskov:

And yet Zelenesky has not been able to bring him to book. grin
Even Hague has been silent about so called "war crimes" you guys chant here.

You are funny.

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Luvinghubby: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2023
If the BRICS nations had formed the proposed single currency before now, these wagner incident would have crashed the value of the currency against the dollar

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2023
Moniya4Real:
No one and not even Russia desire to be a world hegemonic power. Russia has always reiterated about the need for a multipolar world and the entire Global south interest should be the same. The west can’t continue to ride on others back through the IMF and the World bank. I don’t know why they seem uneasy about China’s inroads into Africa and other countries. Wetin go be Africa gain should be what we should be looking for right now

hmm its well. You need to see what they do in Ghana , i mean those Chinese. you would find out , Russia is even a better demon
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by 007Marvel(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2023
Ruskov:
grin
And yet, Keyboard warriors be saying Wagner will decimate Putin and his team. Maybe they do not understand Putin even existed during the time of Osama Bin laden and company , even Saddam! They need to ask who was part of the plan to fight ISIS at some point. grin

Someone who was able to Destroy Oil rich ISIS and Hezbollah, would become featherweight to Wagner? Are these people even alright at all. Leader of Russian intelligence would be toppled overnight? The English of Loyalists , where does it stand in? i Laugh seriously!

I hope the hear say politicians and keyboard warriors can let everyone rest now.
grin Wagner my foot!

An organisation cannot defeat a country! Not even a country as powerful as Russia!

Putin was scared for real, Oga let's engage each other on this particular topic if you think you can back up your statement with facts! the Wagner group is the most capable, discreet and elite military force in Russia! They took over the Rostov air base with other air bases, They shot down four Russian attack Helicopter. And they took over a Nuclear storage in Rostov! Oga nor talk watin you know know ooo! Putin was scared and fled Moscow! Stop to dey defend watin you nor know! So you think Putin would use tactical nukes or Heavy weapon on Russia soil, close to Moscow at that! Man was scared and has to choose dialogue! The whole time h couldn't even mention the name of the Wagner group leader!
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Greyworld: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2023
chronique:

Sure. Prigozhin would get his reward but definitely not now. They have a war to fight and Putin does not want to demoralize his troops by taking actions right now. He still needs to use him in dealing with the west. Notice how the news of prigozhin and wagnerites going to Belarus, has made Poland and the Baltic states restless? Lithuania is now talking about how NATO must strengthen the entire eastern border. Poland is now looking for how to strengthen border with Belarus. Germany is sending 4000 additional fighters to Lithuania. The plan by the Poles to enter Ukraine is now off the table as they need their troops to protect themselves from the ruthless wagnerites. Ukraine too will need to divert some of her reserves towards the border with Belarus which will need them pulling troops from the south down to Kiev. Wagner in Belarus is meant to pin down forces from Poland and preventing them from entering Ukraine as they now have a problem they never had initially. When the war is over, prigozhin would answer for his rebellion.
And you think you know this much and Prigozhin doesn't have a clue about what is gonna happen when the war is over??

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by GudLion(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2023
Putin appreciates peace but for obvious ego issues does not want to peacefully resolve issues with their brother state Ukraine.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by CursedOsuPigs: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Putin has resurfaced! grin grin grin

God is great! Their is no man that is above teleportation when he sees death.

Reminds me of Ojukwu!

Ojukwu added drama to his own. He teleported as a woman, with tail between his legs.🤣
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2023
007Marvel:

Putin was scared for real, Oga let's engage each other on this particular topic if you think you can back up your statement with facts! the Wagner group is the most capable, discreet and elite military force in Russia! They took over the Rostov air base with other air bases, They shot down four Russian attack Helicopter. And they took over a Nuclear storage in Rostov! Oga nor talk watin you know know ooo! Putin was scared and fled Moscow! Stop to dey defend watin you nor know! So you think Putin would use tactical nukes or Heavy weapon on Russia soil, close to Moscow at that! Man was scared and has to choose dialogue! The whole time h couldn't even mention the name of the Wagner group leader!

If you are a president of Nigeria, you will use bombs and mayhem to invade your people over a military conflict or lemme say minor disagreement that can be resolved without loss of human lives, and yet - you are a Leader? What kind of Leader kills his own people?
Listen to yourself. Just listen to yourself.
You think he is as stupid as Zelenesky that does not have thinking for lives of his citizens? If he destroys his people, who would he rule?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by 007Marvel(m): 8:36am On Jun 27, 2023
Ruskov:

If you are a president of Nigeria, you will use bombs and mayhem to invade your people over a military conflict that can be resolved without loss of human lives, and yet - you are a Leader? What kind of Leader kills his own people?
Listen to yourself. Just listen to yourself.
You think he is as stupid as Zelenesky that does not have thinking for lives of his citizens? If he destroys his people, who would he rule?

Oga go read your previous comment and, then you go know say na yourself you supposed ask this question!
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Femi8586(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2023
Landmine1:
Have you ever seen Putin address any force that challenges him this way? With polite words, great words and words of encouragement? Dude was scared shitless.

This is the guy people are hoping would be the world power in the future? Lol

Nothing he does will satisfy people like you

If he sounds aggressive, you'll call him a dictator, terror, wicked leader, evil man

If he sounds polite, you'll call him a weak person, someone's who's got no balls or scared.

But anything the LGBTQ apologist president does is okay by you

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Shantyken(m): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Seems you don’t know Russia is very small! Forget the landmass people talk about. Over 50% of it are inhabitable. And how many cities does Russia have?

That whole country does not need too much ammunition's! . Only the US F16’s and F22’s will turn Russia to a car park. Bringing in the F35’s will be uncalled for.

So what is USA waiting for instead of attacking Russia after condemning their act in Ukraine
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2023
007Marvel:

Oga go read your previous comment and, then you go know say na yourself you supposed ask this question!

I just asked you a simple question.
So for a military confrontation on your land, you will enforce an equal and synonymous confrontation to kill everyone (civilian, women and children) because of military enforcement and confrontation? And you will not want to listen to anyone , because someone from your arm of government confronted you? You would not want to give a listening ear, because someone in your supposed arm of government stood up for confrontation, and you won't even consider women and children who are unarmed? So according to you, Bullet and Nukes look out for soldiers and wagner mercenaries only, it would ask "Are you Wagner mercenary and do you have weapons" before it guns the person down?
Are you for real? You do not have understanding bullets and Nukes kills Civilians and military, old, young and girls? Women too? You dont know missiles put people in harms way?

You can never rule a country. I Thank God you never ruled a department in your university days. Your very irrational thinking says it all. You know absolutely nothing about world politics neither do you know governance. Nothing at all.

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Shantyken(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2023
007Marvel:

Pls a link to 4 helicopters shot down by Wagner group in Russia
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Femi8586(m): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
IG STORY

No how, one day u will be gone.

Where is Hitler today? His-story is with History

I believe you must have seen several threads of Nairalanders in Russia making the front page revealing the actual truth of how the people of Russia see Putin unless you chose to turn a blind eye by the western media propaganda

The people love Putin as their leader. Have you ever seen a protest from Russians asking Putin to step down?

The western media propaganda is so potent that it will brainwash so many people into hating you for no just reason once they don't like you.

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by 007Marvel(m): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2023
Ruskov:

I just asked you a simple question.
So for a military confrontation on your land, you will enforce an equal and synonymous confrontation to kill everyone (civilian, women and children) because of military enforcement, and you will not want to listen to anyone , because someone from your arm of government confronted you? You would not want to give a listening ear, because someone in your supposed arm of government stood up for confrontation, and you won't even consider women and children who are unarmed?

You can never rule a country. I Thank God you never ruled a department in your university days. Your very irrational thinking says it all. You know absolutely nothing about world politics. Nothing at all.

You still have a long way to go jackass 😅😅, you think say na everybody be sore loser like you😅😅, I repeat, go back and read the first comment from you that I replied to.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Khyrvxjzy: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2023
Deepspirituals:
With all the Killings...

lol e shock u, some people na devil
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Pacesetter123(m): 8:52am On Jun 27, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
IG STORY

No how, one day u will be gone.

Where is Hitler today? His-story is with History
If Putin died, no other human beings will die again,right?
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by alizma: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2023
Putin gain my respect on this, every wise man understand that no internal aggression is small else you had watch it consume you before you realize it.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2023
007Marvel:

You still have a long way to go jackass 😅😅, you think say na everybody be sore loser like you😅😅, I repeat, go back and read the first comment from you that I replied to.

You can be a better person not to insult people when asked a simple question. Shying away shows shame, and zero idea of what you claim to know, plus Insulting people over a simple question you deem argument shows you lack knowledge of what you argue for. Did you do peace and conflict resolution in school?
I asked you a very simple question, so in the case of a military confrontation by an arm of government of the same country , he should respond with killing people, women, children, old and young because Wagner confronted him, its not to call someone names, answer the question correctly. Do you know the meaning of Genocide?

Insulting people over a simple question shows you have absolutely no knowledge of what you claim to know. grin
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Femi8586(m): 8:54am On Jun 27, 2023
tommykiwi:
Why was he hiding before? I tot he has mind.

Western media propaganda has really dealt with a lot of brains

The media told you that Putin ran away because of Wagner even without any evidence to prove it and you believed it.

Not because of anything but because your mind has been programmed by what they dish out to you to make you hate Putin. Western media propaganda is so potent.

Whoever they don't like, they use the media to dish out fake news and propaganda against such person to make him look bad and wicked in the eyes of people.

Same thing they doing to Putin, Trump, Andrew Tate etc

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Pacesetter123(m): 8:55am On Jun 27, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Is he Wagner?
grin
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Truthshotcrazy: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Short people are always troublesome
Yes or No
Like yes
No share....
grin grin grin
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2023
Femi8586:

Western media propaganda has really dealt with a lot of brains

The media told you that Putin ran away because of Wagner even without any evidence to prove it and you believed it.

Not because of anything but because your mind has been programmed by what they dish out to you to make you hate Putin. Western media propaganda is so potent.

Whoever they don't like, they use the media to dish out fake news and propaganda against such person to make him look bad and wicked in the eyes of people.

Same thing they doing to Putin, Trump, Andrew Tate etc

They been watching a lot of CIA movies grin
America and West always portrays these Russians as terrorists , until you visit and see difference.

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by CodeTemplar: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2023
Aborted and not failed coup.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Bluntemperor: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2023
greggng:
This wagner guy really humbled putin . He can't even mention his name .. Right now putin is hiding in his bunker cis he is a coward . Very soon he will.not stand the insurrection that will give him gadafi treatment...his usual MO Is to blame usa and nato ..if Russia is a good country why is it that all his friends are axis of evil...ie North Korea, China, Iran etc ...countries ruled by dictators. No matter how you wanna hold a people down ...one day they will wake up from there slumber ...putins days are numbered

A good observations from you there.beutiful you!
Putin can survive this but the evil people planted,will surely hurt them,for it will germinate one day!
He brought War to his Neighbours- specifically Ukraine,for no just cause, thinking ' Might is Right ' and worse is the annexation of the Ukrainians Lands and Regions- where the substantial Wheat of the World is produced but has now found out that life can be funny and is now humbled.
Let Putin continue to sell Nukes to North Korea,Iran etc,to save the Russians Rubble!
Putin,can Stop the War today, but Dictators don't like defeat and they would not like to die alone!
The Evil that men do lives after them!
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Godmind2022(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2023
Wealth is good! Hmmmmmmmmm! True absolutely. Riches can also be bad, depending on whose hand the riches or the "wealth" is. God, give me wealth also.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by ken6488(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2023
Otobong3374:
Are U Talking About A Man Who Lives In Bunker??
any proof?
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by juman(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2023
Ukrainians must stop listening to America and nato, they are their biggest enemies.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Pacesetter123(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2023
shegra58:
I'm just looking at all the mumu supporting putting here if Dem present USA and RUSSIA visa I'm grin sure none of them will chose Russia
You people are really sick of this visa of a thing!!
Aswerrr!!!
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Thegamingorca(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:
PUTIN RUSSIA ,

I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO RUSSIA AGAIN FOR HOLIDAYS.

IF I SAY THIS IN FRONT OF MA MUM ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW SHE WILL LOOK AT ME AND WHAT SHE WILL TELL ME.SHE FORCEFULLY BROUGHT ME BACK TO NIGERIA DURING COVID19,THANKS TO MY DADDY WHO LISTENED TO MY CRY AND MADE ME TO START TRAVELING AROUND FOR HOLIDAYS AGAIN.

JESUS IS LORD.

WEALTH IS GOOD.

You are an ungrateful sod
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Bmaster(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:
PUTIN RUSSIA ,

I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO RUSSIA AGAIN FOR HOLIDAYS.

IF I SAY THIS IN FRONT OF MA MUM ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW SHE WILL LOOK AT ME AND WHAT SHE WILL TELL ME.SHE FORCEFULLY BROUGHT ME BACK TO NIGERIA DURING COVID19,THANKS TO MY DADDY WHO LISTENED TO MY CRY AND MADE ME TO START TRAVELING AROUND FOR HOLIDAYS AGAIN.

JESUS IS LORD.

WEALTH IS GOOD.
you just sounded like a potential scammer.
I just hope and pray that some feeble minds won't fall victims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

George Weah Is New President Of Liberia / 6 Lions Escape From Nairobi National Park, One Caught (Photo) / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.