Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" (50273 Views)

Putin Raids Prigozhin’s Mansion; Humiliates Excile Warlord After Failed Uprising / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army / Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
12inchess:

Bro just a take a look at a world map. He may actually be right. Belarus is very close to Poland and even Ukraine. Putin may be playing mind games. Using this as an excuse to move military assets to Belarus? Wagner doing the dirty job and blaming some disloyal elements within the ranks? 3D chess 4D chess 5 D chess. Who knows? Putin is super cunning.

Seems you don’t know Russia is very small! Forget the landmass people talk about. Over 50% of it are inhabitable. And how many cities does Russia have?

That whole country does not need too much ammunition's! . Only the US F16’s and F22’s will turn Russia to a car park. Bringing in the F35’s will be uncalled for.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
Arijude:
Awolowo couldn't survive his own. Took raktak before hand touch am.

Suicide is still an act of bravery. Not running away!

Moreover, Awolowo took full responsibility.

Ojukwu sacrificed THREE MILLION on a platter of banana leaves and still fled

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by shegra58: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
HonNL:

https://rutube.ru/video/99714b455c7ae59e19d90d5392856ab1/
I'm just looking at all the mumu supporting putting here if Dem present USA and RUSSIA visa I'm grin sure none of them will chose Russia

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Whobedatte(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
winkA whole Putin o
See as Baba calm run enter bunker
Chai ..

4 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by ken6488(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
wiseone28:
Because he avoid bloodshed people are calling him coward..

If he had started the civil war the war in Ukraine would have been lost
those are the people that told zelensky he can win dumb people

4 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Omonda(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:
PUTIN RUSSIA ,

I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO RUSSIA AGAIN FOR HOLIDAYS.

IF I SAY THIS IN FRONT OF MA MUM ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW SHE WILL LOOK AT ME AND WHAT SHE WILL TELL ME.SHE FORCEFULLY BROUGHT ME BACK TO NIGERIA DURING COVID19,THANKS TO MY DADDY WHO LISTENED TO MY CRY AND MADE ME TO START TRAVELING AROUND FOR HOLIDAYS AGAIN.

JESUS IS LORD.

WEALTH IS GOOD.

Please share with others. Abeg share with me
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Juventus4life: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Landmine1:
Have you ever seen Putin address any force that challenges him this way? With polite words, great words and words of encouragement? Dude was scared shitless.

This is the guy people are hoping would be the world power in the future? Lol

Then you knew nothing about Putin.
This how he spoke to his people, he uses this tongue to his people and different tongue to his enemies.

6 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Kay25(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
I knew this would happen to Putin..the west would always look for ways to penetrate from within and put a fight against him..he should just get ready cos his end is near

3 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by GENUINEGOSPEL: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
U sef will be gone

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Jayhome24: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You sounding like only Putin has access to nuclear weapons.

He will launch the nuclear weapons and the US will be looking shey?

Comedian

Pls help me ask him? You know some people have diarrhoea of the mouth they just talk anyhow.

US have very sophiscated Nuclear warheads

UK have nuclear warheads etc

France have warheads. etc

so if Putin mistakenly launch just one he will receive 5 to 10 in retaliation from different Western Wold, wallahi Russia will go into extinct in a matter of hours......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by nairalanda1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
ken6488:
yes brave zelensky that turned Ukraine to war zone

Putin could have burned down Wagner he choose the peaceful path

You can wail

Would you blame the Iraquis and Afghans for turning their countries into war zones?
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by ken6488(m): 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

Would you blame the Iraquis and Afghans for turning their countries into war zones?

100% the allowed there self to be used
Democracy dream

Just like Libya,

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by frog12: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
but this is not even a COUP. these western media are MAD !

4 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by JooEeL(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Putin has resurfaced! grin grin grin

God is great! Their is no man that is above teleportation when he sees death.

Reminds me of Ojukwu!

Man is greater than ur entire lineage or tribe

56 years ago, the man saw the need for restructuring.

Your dumb lineage are pushing for it today.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by X3MLY(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
Putin the Chess master is busy creating grounds for plausible deniability.

First he moves the nukes to Belaruss

Then stages a fake coup attempt to create visible breaking of ties with WAGNER PMC, and their apparent expulsion to Belaruss

WHY

When WAGNER stages a fake attack on the nuke facility to steal a nuke and launch it on UKRAINE. . . NO ONE WILL BLAME RUSSIA . . .OR RETALIATE

7 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by anonymous1759(m): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
sprints1:
na small pikin brain u get. Your reasoning ability is nauseating. So he should not address his nation again. Putin scared Oga am sorry for you. Your babe go think say u be better person not knowing u be empty vessel upstairs

Don’t you know 15yrs old have access to phones and NL?

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by nairalanda1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
ken6488:
100% the allowed there self to be used
Democracy dream

Just like Libya,

You have a very poor view of humanity.

Humans exist for you to validate your feelings of what is right and wrong.

You should not support a side in this war. Because at the end, you are no different from the Americans you are opposing. Countries are not meant to be loved, they exist as vehicles for interests.

Russia would bomb your village tomorrow if it suited their interests. And yes, there would be someone out there saying that your village deserved it because they were warmongers.

As for me, I don't support any invasion. After a while, as seen by the US's misadventures in Afghanistan and Iraq, the remedy makes the disease worse.

4 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
JooEeL:

Man is greater than ur entire lineage or tribe

56 years ago, the man saw the need for restructuring.

Your dumb lineage are pushing for it today.

Why he had to sacrifice 3 MILLION of your ancestors?

Keep celebrating rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jayhome24:

Pls help me ask him? You know some people have diarrhoea of the mouth they just talk anyhow.

US have very sophiscated Nuclear warheads

UK have nuclear warheads etc

France have warheads. etc

so if Putin mistakenly launch just one he will receive 5 to 10 in retaliation from different Western Wold, wallahi Russia will go into extinct in a matter of hours......

Don’t mind them !

Too much of American war films as corrupted the minds of many

3 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Madaraa1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
shegra58:
I'm just looking at all the mumu supporting putting here if Dem present USA and RUSSIA visa I'm grin sure none of them will chose Russia

Normal but he get why people dey support russian and most country chose to stay mute aside uk france and usa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by AngelicBeing: 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
angry
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
shegra58:

Go where?

All those that went during World Cup did not last one month before they started crying for help!

Who leaves Nigeria and relocates to a shiithole!

Outside vodka, nothing happens Russia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Spainze007(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
Are you for real

WEALTHYLADYTIME:
PUTIN RUSSIA ,

I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO RUSSIA AGAIN FOR HOLIDAYS.

IF I SAY THIS IN FRONT OF MA MUM ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW SHE WILL LOOK AT ME AND WHAT SHE WILL TELL ME.SHE FORCEFULLY BROUGHT ME BACK TO NIGERIA DURING COVID19,THANKS TO MY DADDY WHO LISTENED TO MY CRY AND MADE ME TO START TRAVELING AROUND FOR HOLIDAYS AGAIN.

JESUS IS LORD.

WEALTH IS GOOD.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Wildkat02: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
xpressionx:
He has come out from his hiding to start barking again.

Putin is a coward! That’s why at any slightest provocation, he threatens to use Nuclear weapons, even for smaller countries like Ukraine. And that’s because he can’t fight a normal war and win.

Funny enough he’s not the only one with nuclear weapons. The US and her allies have a lot of stockpiles than Russia

5 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Larryndelaw: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Putin has resurfaced! grin grin grin

God is great! Their is no man that is above teleportation when he sees death.

Reminds me of Ojukwu!
You mean Ojukwu that hid under woman pant? No be me talk am
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Madaraa1(m): 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
Yes the war is uncalled for both puting is still right go and kill yourself I would rather stay in america than russian b.c of the economy america is just as worse as russian currently I see lots of people defending america lol fools I might call you those mutherfuck don't wish you well

America Is a greed country rather spend billions on war that is not is than fight poverty nato are looking to pump in 50billion into this war yet you dumbass are here suffering b.c of fuel subcidy africa leaders are becoming Wise they opt for peace b.c they know the war is scensless china knows america don't wish her well so keeps siding with russian

America Is looking for a way to crumble china just b.c they catching up to you

3 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
Wildkat02:

Putin is a coward! That’s why at any slightest provocation, he threatens to use Nuclear weapons, even for smaller countries like Ukraine. And that’s because he can’t fight a normal war and win.

Funny enough he’s not the only one with nuclear weapons. The US and her allies have a lot of stockpiles than Russia

You know Putin very well!

Any little thing, so quick to mention nuclear weapon.

You start wondering of dude is intoxicated and believes he is the only one with nuclear weapon.

A country that only has ONE aircraft carrier 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Beverlyjean(f): 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You sounding like only Putin has access to nuclear weapons.

He will launch the nuclear weapons and the US will be looking shey?

Comedian

There is a reason y u don't fight with a thug that's as wealthy as u... he doesn't mind loosing everything to make a point ... America fighting with Russia will destroy America and Russia...but who do u think will be more affected... the dollar will die , tourism in USA will die, their number1 power will die, they will not be world leaders again ... Russia don't command these things...but they have more Nuclear war heads
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You mean Ojukwu that hid under woman pant? No be me talk am

You are almost right. He was inbetween sanitary pad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by chronique(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Landmine1:
Have you ever seen Putin address any force that challenges him this way? With polite words, great words and words of encouragement? Dude was scared shitless.

This is the guy people are hoping would be the world power in the future? Lol

Think. They are in the middle of a war and they need a lot of diplomacy in handling this. It would have been a totally different scenario if the war in Ukraine is not happening right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect / Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.