Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Where Is NLC And TUC, things are getting out of hand - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is NLC And TUC, things are getting out of hand (1442 Views)

National Industrial Court Restrains NLC and TUC From going on Strike / Tinubu Attends Parley With NLC And CSOs In Abuja (Video) / Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is NLC And TUC, things are getting out of hand by Samakus(m): 6:49am On Jun 27, 2023
This NUC and TUC will favour me and mine undecided

Mad people. Hand to touch everybody
Re: Where Is NLC And TUC, things are getting out of hand by Corporate2020: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2023
onez:
Tinubu's reckless policies will finish Nigeria. I pray Obi's mandate is restored. Tinubu came a distant 3rd In tje election.

You think judges read the nonsense uou all post on social media? You will weep again when the Tribunal gives its judgement
Re: Where Is NLC And TUC, things are getting out of hand by Tohsynetita1: 7:06am On Jun 27, 2023
Grayoso:

Well-said. Another point is that fuel subsidy had to be removed so Nigeria can begin meaningful motion towards becoming a developed nation.

Subsidy is the equivalent of failing to wean a baby off breast milk. When that baba is in secondary school or University, will the mother show up every lunch time to breast-feed him or her?

If we do not fully deregulate our downstream sector, and only want to exist on cheap fuel, then we will remain a poor people and nation and never be like nations that have used their oil wealth efficiently to transform their fortunes like Dubai Nigerians love flocking to and the insincere Atiku lives in.

But what's the certainty that the money won't be embezzled? Why can't they start some of them before removing subsidy. If one is not wise and he's being in Nigeria for more than 2 decades, The person might not be wise forever.
Re: Where Is NLC And TUC, things are getting out of hand by Great0ne1: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2023
thisisit:
NLC & TUC HAVE RECEIVED THEIR SHARE OF THE SUBSIDY.

SENATORS & HOUSE OF REP MEMBERS ARE RUBBER STAMP.

JUDICIARY SERVES JUSTICE WITH FEAR AND OR FAVOUR. THEY LOOK FACE.

TINUBU WHO MOBILIZED PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE, CHIEF OYEGUN, BUHARI, FEMI KUTI AND EVERYONE AGAINST GEJ ,& NOI NOT TO REMOVE SUBSIDY.. IS NOW THE ONE REMOVING SUBSIDY WITHOUT PALLIATIVE.

HE HAS WASTED ELEVEN YEARS OF THE LIVES IF NIGERIANS....DESTINY WASTERS

IF THE MASSES CANNOT EMBARK ON A SUSTAINED PROTEST AND CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE.... THEN THEY SHOULD STARVE TO DEATH OR GO TO THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE AND DO THE NEEDFUL.

NLC & TUC NO SEND U
JUDICIARY NO SEND U
LEGISLATURE NO SEND U
FIGHT FOR YOUR SELVES
One of the better comments, i have ever seen on nairaland. You couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Where Is NLC And TUC, things are getting out of hand by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 27, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

But what's the certainty that the money won't be embezzled? Why can't they start some of them before removing subsidy. If one is not wise and he's being in Nigeria for more than 2 decades, The person might not be wise forever.

There is no certainty but we can take a leap of faith based on logical inspection of somr known facts and realities

1) Tinubu does not need money and is not 'hungry'. He has entered office far richer than any Nigerian President since 1999 so he is not likely to be interested in looting subsidy savings or allowing others to loot it.

2) It is actually Presidents who allow subsidy to remain in place (from OBJ to GEJ and then Buhari) who are likely corrupt and insincere.

The President who has the balls to insist fuel subsidy payment is gone from his first day in office is likely a President keen to defeat one of our biggest problem as a nation to move Nigeria forward.

3) Tinubu is a good manager of men and resources. Likely the best in our history since 1999. I would like to believe he can supervise , with his carefully chosen appointees, the judicious usage of fuel subsidy savings.

4) Tinubu's outstanding management of the capacity and resources of Lagos, to include delivering the highest IGR increase in Nigeria to date, plus his belief States should dig deep and use their innate endowment to develop themselves, indicates he will want to do same for Nigeria.

I.e use Nigeria's human and material endowment to develop our Country rather than Buhari and other Presidents who mainly believed in loans.

To that effect , Tinubu appear a President who will want to get maximum return from every kobo, every mineral endowment and every person.

New money, such as that which will be available from savings on non-payment of fuel subsidy, will likely be utilised very well by a man who essentially believes "use what you have to get what you want/need".

Many more , and I could go on, but the four above gives a picture that should indicate Nigerians can be optimistic the saving made from ending fuel subsidy payments will be utilised well on behalf of Nigerians.
Re: Where Is NLC And TUC, things are getting out of hand by jumper524(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Things are getting messy out there,

Is NLC and TUC fighting for or against the Nigerian workers?

This is beyond party affiliation, things are difficult out there.
I know things are hard but it's the only way to restrain the country from eventual collapse.
94% of out budget is used to service debt, that's bad enough.
Politicians have stolen excessively from us no doubt, its time to put us on track as a nation to avoid total collapse.

1 Like

Re: Where Is NLC And TUC, things are getting out of hand by Smile4me01(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2023
I really pity some gullible Nigerians that believes that a candidate that doesn't have agendas and manifestos will have something to offer to is citizens even some useless people supported him when he said that he brings out is manifestos when he won the election now he has bring it out i believe those who supports him aren't living in this country.
Re: Where Is NLC And TUC, things are getting out of hand by Tohsynetita1: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2023
Grayoso:

There is no certainty but we can take a leap of faith based on logical inspection of somr known facts and realities

1) Tinubu does not need money and is not 'hungry'. He has entered office far richer than any Nigerian President since 1999 so he is not likely to be interested in looting subsidy savings or allowing others to loot it.

2) It is actually Presidents who allow subsidy to remain in place (from OBJ to GEJ and then Buhari) who are likely corrupt and insincere.

The President who has the balls to insist fuel subsidy payment is gone from his first day in office is likely a President keen to defeat one of our biggest problem as a nation to move Nigeria forward.

3) Tinubu is a good manager of men and resources. Likely the best in our history since 1999. I would like to believe he can supervise , with his carefully chosen appointees, the judicious usage of fuel subsidy savings.

4) Tinubu's outstanding management of the capacity and resources of Lagos, to include delivering the highest IGR increase in Nigeria to date, plus his belief States should dig deep and use their innate endowment to develop themselves, indicates he will want to do same for Nigeria.

I.e use Nigeria's human and material endowment to develop our Country rather than Buhari and other Presidents who mainly believed in loans.

To that effect , Tinubu appear a President who will want to get maximum return from every kobo, every mineral endowment and every person.

New money, such as that which will be available from savings on non-payment of fuel subsidy, will likely be utilised very well by a man who essentially believes "use what you have to get what you want/need".

Many more , and I could go on, but the four above gives a picture that should indicate Nigerians can be optimistic the saving made from ending fuel subsidy payments will be utilised well on behalf of Nigerians.

You better don't be fooled. Who told you that he doesn't need money? What will be the hope of Nigerians if the money was later embezzled. That's why they suppose to cushion the effect it will cause before removing it. And if he doesn't need money, what of others that are under him that the money will pass through. Benue state government didn't pay salary for 6 months, what does the Presidency, of National house of assembly did to it? nothing. If that can be done without any punishment, others could be done.
Re: Where Is NLC And TUC, things are getting out of hand by sokeril: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2023
Grayoso:

You also defended buhari for atleast 6/7years.
I wouldn’t take you serious.
Re: Where Is NLC And TUC, things are getting out of hand by sokeril: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2023
jumper524:
I know things are hard but it's the only way to restrain the country from eventual collapse.
94% of out budget is used to service debt, that's bad enough.
Politicians have stolen excessively from us no doubt, its time to put us on track as a nation to avoid total collapse.
Nothing to see here. Just more crap from an Apc supporter.
Una kuku no Dey suffer. Na only pdp and lp members are suffering. Everything Dey yanfu yanfu for Tinubu supporters.
Re: Where Is NLC And TUC, things are getting out of hand by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
sokeril:

You also defended buhari for atleast 6/7years.
I wouldn’t take you serious.

I did not support Buhari beyond his first term and once he showed he his hand.

Sometimes you people should learn to tackle ideas and not individuals.
Re: Where Is NLC And TUC, things are getting out of hand by akakurukukaku(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
kay10:

Bros,it seems like u are one of Apc internet defenders and also u are not in nigeria,it seems like u chatting from Iceland,it seems like u don't actually understand what is happening in nigeria rightnow,the suffering is getting out of hand, the bad policy need to stop before poor people start committing suicide.

Most of the policies you are blaming Tinubu of implementing have been on the pipeline before he was elected President. As for palliatives, Labour and government officials are deliberating on that and they are to conclude withing two months. Just exercise a little more patients.
Re: Where Is NLC And TUC, things are getting out of hand by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
kristonium:
On the mandate we stand!

Let's continue to stand on the mandate

you can't stand on the mandate if you are not Parachoko.

The guy don disappear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Asari Dokubo Solved The Mystery Of Unknown Gunmen / Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri / Peter Obi Son,oseloka Obi Features In UK Gay Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.