Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri (1450 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
The APC missed a golden opportunity to reduce the tension in the Southeast and bring that geopolitical zone into the mainstream by failing to replace their National Chairman with someone from the Southeast. Part of why there is so much unrest in the Southeast is because they feel underrepresented in the national power structure.

The President is from the Southwest. His vice is from the Northeast. The Senate President is from the South-South, while the Speaker of the House of Representatives is from the Northwest. The Chief Justice of Nigeria is from the Southwest, whereas the President of the Court of Appeal is from the North-central.

Where does that leave the Southeast? Completely naked politically at the federal level. The imbalance is suffocating. No zine will accept what the Southeast is expected to accept, and the APC ought to have used this vacancy to placate the Southeast and prove to them that Buhari's 'dot in a circle' philosophy went away with him.

What a missed opportunity!

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1680980858746839045

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Iamgrey5(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
I was of the opinion for a long time until I saw them expecting a rerun or a coup d'etat to end Tinubu's goverment somehow

Then I thought to myself!

Well! Bleep it!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Samakus(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
Reno's senses are like a wild breeze. It comes and goes

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Iamgrey5(m): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Samakus:
Of course! he is going to be sensible now because he supports your position.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Landowner101(m): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I was of the opinion for a long time until I saw them expecting a rerun or a coup d'etat to end Tinubu's goverment somehow

Well! Bleep it!

Your opinion doesn't matter.

Obi is coming

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Exmilitant(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
Why is this fella always blowing hot and cold? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by helinues: 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
A foretold war should not kill a wise crippled man.

Same way they paid no attention to the important things in the past, same way they are not interested in paying any attention now

https://www.nairaland.com/7181320/atikus-vp-se-indirectly-schemed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Iamgrey5(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Landowner101:

Obi is coming
Exactly! Keep expecting.

Although my opinion seems to be inline with the opinion of APC at the moment judging from Reno's rants

On Obi, Wish you good luck, but you can't eat your cake and have it.

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Exmilitant(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Landowner101:

Obi is coming
You had this conviction during Nnamdi Kanu's era. grin
Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by LagosFirstSon: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
Tinubu said in his campaign that he will continue from where Buhari stopped so the south east aren't even expecting much from Bola Tinubu because he shares same Idealogy with Buhari .

The south east will continue to progress regardless

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
I heard that TINUBU is planning to legalise white powder. That is the only area he is useful to me

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Racoon(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
Reno Omokri just STFU

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
You cannt eat your cake and have it
Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Samakus(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Drink to that

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by onumadu: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
Reno smells that the mandate thief will be booted out, and is now starting to hedge his bets... just in case. grin
Anyone who thinks that Reno cares about anyone than himself is a goat.
Reno will always support anyone or any group in "power".

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
Samakus:
He only makes sense when he says things that tickle you people's groins. Anything else doesn't make sense.

Can't you see that?

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
Wait, some people actually, truthfully, think the tribunal will give judgement in favour of Obi.

There's no limit to how daft Obidients can be honestly. To their minds, one can win 30 states, but as long as they don't have 25 percent in Abuja, they can't be president. Why then should elections be conducted across all the states and not Abuja alone since it's the only place that determines who wins?

Are the voters in Abuja any more special than those anywhere else in the country? Flip this argument of theirs around and imagine what would have been happening in the country right now. Imagine it was Obi with Tinubu's figures and the main argument Tinubu makes at the tribunal is that Obi didn't get 25 percent in Abuja, therefore can't be president. Just imagine that.

God, I'm deeply saddened sharing a common space with such incorrigibly senseless entities.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Shikini: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Well! Bleep it!

So, your Thiefnubú does not have supporters in Aso Rock?
Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by JAMO84: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
Let me ask developers:

So if baba wey no well give una appointment, una go collect?

IF THEY HAVE ANY SHAME, THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO REJECT ANYTHING FROM TINUBU, TINUBU IS NOT THEIR PRESIDENT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by waynetee(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Anyone who values or help those ungrateful people will regret it

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Tinubu said in his campaign that he will continue from where Buhari stopped so the south east aren't even expecting much from Bola Tinubu because he shares same Idealogy with Buhari .

The south east will continue to progress regardless
supplying powder to India is not a progress but criminal act

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
waynetee:
Anyone who values or help those ungrateful people will regret it
they didn’t even deserve the deputy speaker they got

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Phoen1X: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
omenka:
He only makes sense when he says things that tickle you people's groins. Anything else doesn't make sense.

Can't you see that?
Must you display your wild side and acts explicitly ?

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:

He has always bn a fuul scouting for opportunities. Now he is afraid bala blu may be booted out by court

1 Like

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Kossyso: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
Good a thing that the SouthEast elders and leaders are gradually aligning with the secession struggle. We wish for more of the sidelining of the SE region. We are not complaining. The storm is gathering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
I heard that TINUBU is planning to legalise white powder. That is the only area he is useful to me
stop listening to radio biafra
Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Owologbo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1680980858746839045
I hope the south Easterners ignore the idiot.
Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by a4cube: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
Soon he will start singing Obi praises and go back to calling tinubu chicago drug lord.
Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by a4cube: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
supplying powder to India is not a progress but criminal act
Like wise Chicago 😁😄😃😀
Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by Tochj(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
Iamgrey5:

He is a serial manipulator
A green snake in a green grass.
Whatever he says
He has what he wants to get with it.
Re: Southeast Is Underrepresented In The National Power Structure - Reno Omokri by OmekaguGCFR1: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
omenka:

Can't you see that?
rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Is Gone / Owerri Beautiful Rustic Outlook: Pictures / Reuters Admits To Falsifying Pictures In Israel-lebanon War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.