Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged (1374 Views)

Don’t Fall For Ipob’s Antics, Kanu Must Face Trial, CNG Tells Tinubu / This is why Nnamdi Kanu must be arrested and jailed . / Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Extradited To Face Trial – Igbo Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Taba21: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
budaatum:

Thankfully, Nigeria is not currently willing, and hopefully, wouldn't be so backward since we might have learnt from the past.

https://platformlondon.org/background/the-death-of-ken-saro-wiwa/

Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Taba21: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Forgive the supleme leader now

And the government will forgive Muhammad Yusuf founder of boko haram from his grave, and the same time release Henry Okan

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Taba21: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
chichar1:
TRASHY Comment. You and your family must be EXECUTED.

As you love supporting evils, horrible activities will continue to increase around your people anywhere they are
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Taba21: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

He is going to court, no doubt, for the formality.

If he is not killed his acts will embolden more dangerous pro-biafrans to outdo Kanu.

If the surrendered biafrans had been tied to drums and executed back in 1970 risk assessment in iboland will not be as poor that Kanu will spontaneously just wake up to take arms against sovereign Nigeria.

The rights and patriotism of sovereignty is far too valuable not to kill Kanu for the many times he bucked against Federal power.

No president will release him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Taba21: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
15 years in prison for terrorism pursuant to the provisions of The Terrorism Prevention Act 2019, then he will be used for bargaining, & pardoned by Tinubu & APC after much begging by Ohaneze & Ipob in the run up to the 2027 general election.

4+4=44.

The federal government of Nigeria will never release this Man, maybe after 50 years

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Taba21: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Fortruth:

So at least you admit that Boko Haram are the real terrorist abi…

And yet your own government put them inside the government….. I lie?

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/08/25/insecurity-the-govt-knows-sponsors-of-boko-haram-says-olawumi/

How many virgins did boko haram sacrificed?
How many beheaded you have watched boko haram carry out?
Where is Muhammad Yusuf founder of boko haram?

You think you have the monopoly of tribalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

It will serve justice for those killed on his instructions
the dead are unaware that justice was served. So will it bring them back to life?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by chichar1(f): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
Taba21:

As you love supporting evils, horrible activities will continue to increase around your people anywhere they are
mtcheeewww!!!!!! What do you know about evil? Yeyenatu!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by budaatum: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
Taba21:

Are you a Nigerian?

What do you think?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Zupay: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
If ipob dont like it, do what bokoharam does, jail break and free Kanu.

There is a higher of you getting skull-mined than anything else. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Mboi: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Personal insult.

Nairaland rule broken. Mods pay attention.
Thunder fire you and that your nairaland rule. What you posted about Nnamdi Kanu, is it not nairaland rule broken? Is Nnamdi Kanu not human? Not somebody's father and family?
If he's not hanged you and your family will be hanged.
What you wish on someone will definitely come back to you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
Seun the owner of Nairaland should be HANGED

Seun, I have been warning you of the posts you allow go filter here. Your hatred for Igbo's and Biafrans will soon catch you. You need to be HANGED
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Piggyeasterner: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
McDaav:
Seun the owner of Nairaland should be HANGED

Seun, I have been warning you of the posts you allow go filter here. Your hatred for Igbo's and Biafrans will soon catch you. You need to be HANGED
what has killing terrorist Kanu got to do with ibo hatred?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Piggyeasterner: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Mboi:

Thunder fire you and that your nairaland rule. What you posted about Nnamdi Kanu, is it not nairaland rule broken? Is Nnamdi Kanu not human? Not somebody's father and family?
If he's not hanged you and your family will be hanged.
What you wish on someone will definitely come back to you.
Kanu is a killer and must be killed too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
Piggyeasterner:
what has killing terrorist Kanu got to do with ibo hatred?

I don't have time for you but who permitted this forum to be used against my people. He is the conduit and will receive his pay in no distance time.

Mark my words!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Justiceleague1: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Yes, he is. He sent terrorists to destroy my state in 2020
When did kanu send terrorists to destroy iragbiji?! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Piggyeasterner: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
McDaav:

I don't have time for you but who permitted this forum to be used against my people. He is the conduit and will receive his pay in no distance time.

Mark my words!
chest beating as usual
You can do nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Justiceleague1: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
Piggyeasterner:
hello piggy,what's up mehn... what has killing terrorist Kanu got to do with ibo hatred?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Mboi: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Piggyeasterner:
Kanu is a killer and must be killed too
Shey your drunkard father was the judge that convicted him at the court as a killer.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Piggyeasterner: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
Mboi:

Shey your drunkard father was the judge that convicted him at the court as a killer.
he ordered for the killing of Dr Akunyili and he deserves to die a painful death too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by BabaRamota1980: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
the dead are unaware that justice was served. So will it bring them back to life?

We will send Kanu there to go find out on their awareness.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by OhuDealer: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
budaatum:

Thankfully, Nigeria is not currently willing, and hopefully, wouldn't be so backward since we might have learnt from the past.

https://platformlondon.org/background/the-death-of-ken-saro-wiwa/

You are mad to compare Saro Wiwa's wrongful execution by military dictatorship for fighting for his right and that of his people to your cannibal terrorist land thieves .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by OhuDealer: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
McDaav:

Mark my words!

This is an open threat to Seun .

Seun better do something about these IPOB terrorists that are issuing death threats on you and other members

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
OhuDealer:

This is an open threat to Seun .

Seun better do something about these IPOB terrorists that are issuing death threats on you and other members

You are a very big fat fool. A death threat? I laugh in Agbadorian.

So, that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu should be HANGED is not an Open Threat?

That Igbo's should be killed is not a open threat?

Yorubas should wait and see what The Biafran land wil start to give to them. Since this forum is only for hiding and talking. We will put it in real time practice for you people to understand. Fools.

If Seun developed this forum to use it against Biafrans and Igbo's in particular, we will see the end result of him, other yorubas here, and the platform itself entirely.

We Biafrans chant Death to all yorubas living in Biafra land. We will do then what we do to Hausa's and Fulani's.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by OhuDealer: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
McDaav:

Ohu, how is calling for Kanu to face the consequences of his criminal allegation if convicted now a threat ?

High treason is a capital offense and if convicted ,calling for the sentence on him is no threat .

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
OhuDealer:

Ohu, how is calling for Kanu to face the consequences of his criminal allegation if convicted now a threat ?

High treason is a capital offense and if convicted ,calling for the sentence on him is no threat .

If you think you are wise in Sabinus voice, you are very foolish for seeing an open threat to my reply for Calling Seun to be HANGED.

Seun is using this forum to instigate war and bloodshed between igbo's and yorubas by allowing yorubas to open any nonsense thread even to call for an Igbo Leader worldwide to be HANGED and you think that we Biafrans we take it lightly?

What I promise yorubas in the east is to take their watch and be very security conscious. It's time we give them a pinch of salt to taste for what Seun is breeding in Nairaland.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by OhuDealer: 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
McDaav:

If you think you are wise in Sabinus voice, you are very foolish for seeing an open threat to my reply for Calling Seun to be HANGED.

Seun is using this forum to instigate war and bloodshed between igbo's and yorubas by allowing yorubas to open any nonsense thread even to call for an Igbo Leader worldwide to be HANGED and you think that we Biafrans we take it lightly?

What I promise yorubas in the east is to take their watch and be very security conscious. It's time we give them a pinch of salt to taste for what Seun is breeding in Nairaland.

Lol.

Who is after you ohus?

Can't you see we have left you to your own device in your pathetic yeast ?

We just want the rest of you in Nigeria to go back home and face the monsters you once cheered as gallant heroes.

You also do not waste time comparing your yeast to other regions and boasting how great it is . We only suggested you go back to your Dubai yeast. His is that a threat ?

Ohu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by 2mch(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
McDaav:

Yorubas should wait and see what The Biafran land wil start to give to them. Since this forum is only for hiding and talking. We will put it in real time practice for you people to understand. Fools.

If Seun developed this forum to use it against Biafrans and Igbo's in particular, we will see the end result of him, other yorubas here, and the platform itself entirely.

We Biafrans chant Death to all yorubas living in Biafra land. We will do then what we do to Hausa's and Fulani's.
BabaRamota is a well known Igbo NL’er. You see your life? What has this post got to do with Seun? This is an OP who is Igbo, tired of Nnamdi Kanu. But as an IPOB nuisance that you are, you are claiming it’s an attack on all Igbos. You are a coward and you hide under the shell of Igbo attacks to perpetuate evil as IPOB. I hope Seun gets you reported to DSS because, it seems you have answers for them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by BabaRamota1980: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
Piggyeasterner:
he ordered for the killing of Dr Akunyili and he deserves to die a painful death too

He ordered for death of Kumuyi, not successful.

He ordered for death of sitting President Buhari at home and in China, not successful.

He ordered and got Ekweremadu abused and violated in Germany.

He ordered for death of Tinubu, not successful.

He ordered for death of Sanwo Olu, not successful.

We are going to order for Nnamdi Kanu's death AND WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by BabaRamota1980: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
OhuDealer:

You are mad to compare Saro Wiwa's wrongful execution by military dictatorship for fighting for his right and that of his people to your cannibal terrorist land thieves .

They equate a bloody murderer that delights in other people miseries to a noble activist fighting for protection of his people from exploitations.

Saro Wiwa is a true martyr.

Kanu is a terrorist, must face consequence

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by BabaRamota1980: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
McDaav:

You want Adekunle Scorpion remake.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Hanged by Corporate2020: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
If ipob dont like it, do what bokoharam does, jail break and free Kanu.

Cowards cannot do that nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funsho Doherty Writes On Lagos - Calabar Coast Road Project / Efcc Vs Donald Duke / US. Varsity Appoints Nigerian Vice Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.