Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole (27792 Views)

'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole / Adebayo Adewole: Nigerians Must Trust God To Use Ordinary People / Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by softwareman(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2023
complexstuffs:

Typical brain dead OBIDIENTS PIIGS always resort to insults when confronted with hard evidences.

I am not surprised you quickly took the gutter route instead. A gutter child will always finds himself on the gutters
More and more people are now understanding their new 419 INTELLECTUALLY FRAUDULENT CONTRICK.
First, he tried to hide his obvious OBIDIENTS BIAS by pretending to take the MORAL HIGH ROAD.
When you exposed his sanctimonious bull shit, he became abusive like the typical OBIDIENTS he is.
Next, he will deny he is not Igbo

ARRANT NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by biremi(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2023
seanfer:

Those documents dumped on the judges at the Tribunal were not opened or touched all through.

Petitioners failed to show mathematical calculation of how they won or present figures different from INEC figures.

It's obvious petitioners knew that they failed the Substantial test and there was nothing to calculate mathematically. Hence, they shifted emphasis on different grounds of Disqualifications of Tinubu/Shettima.

And even at that, they failed the Beyond Reasonable Doubt test bcoz all evidence were crushed and even witnesses concurred upon cross examination.

I'm of the view that the petitioners didn't really shake the table.

I still feel that all these issues are sub judice till the court decides
Though I understand it is your personal views that you are expressing here so I respect those views because you didn't generalize
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Christistruth03: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2023
kk2027:
I smelleth fear grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin

We won the election and we'll prove it - Peter Obi

Even the most compromised judge in the world will have no option but to return Obi's mandate

Why? Because like Aisha Yesufu once said "them thief but they no thief well, they left too many traces"

It is absolutely astounding and astonishing how Peter Obi who failed to produce only 2 Governors in all of Nigeria actually deceives himself and others that he Won the Presidential Elections

In his heart of hearts Peter Obi knows he lost that Election

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Pemco: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2023
Out of point....you're looking at Obi and Atiku. We're looking at Nigeria...the bigger picture. It's Nigeria that loses, if the tribunal upholds Tinubu's win.

Generally, we know that INEC rigged the elections in favour of Tinubu. What that means is that, Tinubu's win is not the reflection of the people's will. It means that Nigerians will find it difficult to believe and trust our electoral empires. IF OBI LOSES, TRUE NIGERIANS LOSE!
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by yemex04(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2023
Angelfrost:
Well said... APC did a great cover up job using INEC as a willing tool!

My own issue is that such cases should have been expedited and concluded before handover!

It's always known that after swearing-in, the tribunal becomes a mere formality at the level of Presidency!

We don't have a Judiciary truly independent to act and remove a sitting President! This is a national disgrace!!!

If we even had a truly independent electoral commission as seen abroad, there would have been no need for a tribunal, as those losing wouldn't be in doubt about who actually won the election!

We'd better get it right fast, before dissenting voices turn into full rebellion and parallel governments! This vicious cycle of fraudulent elections followed by circus shows of tribunal hearings may not be condoned forever!

Even if the bolded is entirely true,the Petitioners had a very watery case & their presentations & witnesses were all flawed.
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by complexstuffs(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

Insults?!! Check all you responses to me!

You see why you have serious problems?!! SMH!!!

Stay away from logical discuss if it it beyond your mental capacity.

No one forced you to comment in a discussion you know nothing about only to take the gutter route when you met superior arguments.

Insults never win a logical discuss.
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by softwareman(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2023
kvin33:
Very soon all the One Nigerianists will be fully disillusioned. If they can do this to Obi in 2023, if after winning the election day vote, Obi is shamelessly rigged out......well, I think you are getting it. Unity, na for mouth. Bonjour mon pays!
You are onenigrrianess to igbonigerianess.
It is only OBIDIENTS, 90 percent of which are Igbos will subscribe to the complete bullshit that obi won the election
OBI DID NOT WIN AND CAN NEVER WIN A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OUTSIDE OF THE TWO MAJOR PARTIES APC / PDP.
Except for FANTASTICALLY DELUDED AND TRIBALLY BLINDED, BIAS PEOPLE LIKE U, OBI LOST THE ELECTION SQUARELY!!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Enice(m): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2023
joe4christ:

Lolz. Funny how you think bro. So how do you think evidence are presented at the court. Huh? You want them to bring all the ballot box snatchers and video of how Tinubu sponsored them, or you expect them to bring the VC of the institution Tinubu claimed to finish from as witness wether dead or alive?
Don't worry, next week Inec and Apc will have to defend their mandate, interesting weeks ahead at the Tribunal. I want to see what documents and evidence they will cook up for their defense cos they have little to no viable means of defending the defenseless, they rigged leaving too many traces, it's quite a pity. I want to actually see how Tinubu will escape Perjury evidence hanging on his neck. Who presents a fake document instead of certified copy of the original if he truly had the original in his possession. Just dey play!
Oga, first of all, the onus of proof is on those who assert. The defence can sit down and do nothing so long as the petitioners have not prove their case. Also, it is not by loading evidence upon evidence on the court. Once an evidence is admissible in court, you have to prove its relevance and connection to the case at hand, not just using the court as a dumping ground. For example, EC8As were admitted as evidence in court. What was expected of these selfish and stupid lawyers was to at least bring out samples of their grievances and present it to the judges. Let the respondents explain. But No, they just dumped the evidence there as if the evidence has mouth to speak
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2023
I agree because the Justice system is weak.
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by softwareman(m): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2023
Christistruth03:

It is absolutely astounding and astonishing how Peter Obi who failed to produce only 2 Governors in all of Nigeria actually deceives himself and others that he Won the Presidential Elections

In his heart of hearts Peter Obi knows he lost that Election
Also, he had only 7 senators out of 109 and only 35 HORs out of 360.
That just goes to tell u the level of DELUSION that have inflicted the psyche of this people called ZOMBIDIENTS!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by joe4christ(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2023
Enice:
Oga, first of all, the onus of proof is on those who assert. The defence can sit down and do nothing so long as the petitioners have not prove their case. Also, it is not by loading evidence upon evidence on the court. Once an evidence is admissible in court, you have to prove its relevance and connection to the case at hand, not just using the court as a dumping ground. For example, EC8As were admitted as evidence in court. What was expected of these selfish and stupid lawyers was to at least bring out samples of their grievances and present it to the judges. Let the respondents explain. But No, they just dumped the evidence there as if the evidence has mouth to speak

Don't be too quick to rule off what they did as nonsense. They are experts on electoral petitions and even won a recent case for Adeleke of Osun state. They made their grievances known with documents to show for it, the judges went through them and adopted as evidence, next week Inec, Apc, Tinubu and Shetima legal team will be obligated to defend their case and Inec is obligated to prove before the court that all allegations before the court are false then come up with their evidence and proves as a defense. I still don't know how Tinubu is gonna come out of perjury case hanging on his neck and fake NYSC document he also presented. How you see all these and more evidence accepted by the court as weak still baffles me, this is a serious matter and Tinubu legal team admitting to Tinubu owning a Guinean passport but giving an excuse on the ground that the passport expired some years ago and so does his citizenship to Guinea expired is a devastating blow to Tinubu and yet you're saying they don't have a strong case against Tinubu and INEC? Stop playing!
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by rlauncher(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2023
jerk:
go back to sleep. Your imposed president is gone for real because a lot of evidence to disqualify him are waiting. He can never escape all and each one is as important as the other.
Peter Obi has been providing exhibits without evidence and witnesses who could not defend their testimonies when subjected to cross-examination by the lawyers of the President. None of the cases is going anywhere. Your news sources have been reporting only half of the proceedings in court.
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nemere2020:
Adewole Adebayo is the SDP Presidential Candidate in the 2023 General Election

https://twitter.com/Pres_Adebayo/status/1673337664353828866?t=46HlCYyoWZ198eLrw35Z9w&s=19

This is fear talking. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by bionixs: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
Dubetex96:
whatever you do in life avoid sore losers like sowere and this his short brother. They are flip floppers
I saw the name and I was not surprised
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by hardbody: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
seanfer:

So it is the job of the Judges to start proving the evidences dump at the courtroom that there’s malpractices during the election? The petitioners didn’t proof their case instead they fill the court room with papers.

Why are you guys really bothered this much
?
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by DMerciful(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
They keep sending them to cause confusion. You're a presidential candidate yet supports fraud.Adebayo is blinded by tribalism
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by seanfer(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
hardbody:

Why are you guys really bothered this much
?

Same way you guys are so always thinking others don't have opinions..

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by NomborPhilip10: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
What evidence?

So far, none of the petitioners have provides evidence to any of the issues raised.

Is it the Ogah that later denied representing Amazon?

Is it the mathematics Prof who centre his witnesses on Rivers and Benue states?

Is it the Forensic expert who exam 110 BVAS used for elections in Abuja only?

What evidence are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by hardbody: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
seanfer:

Same way you guys are so always thinking others don't have opinions..

This doesn't sound smart though. Let the courts determine a matter before them please. Your opinion doesn't quite sway the court. Know this, know peace. I am not available for a venomous banter.
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Samogloby: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
Adebayo supporting ADEKUNLE! Amuda must surely vacate that seat!
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by seanfer(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
hardbody:

This doesn't sound smart though. Let the courts determine a matter before them please. Your opinion doesn't quite sway the court. Know this, know peace. I am not available for a venomous banter.

Can you tell the Obidients same thing you're telling me? It is normal for them to claim victory based on their own beliefs but wrong for the other to so same.. Double standards

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by XY23: 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ok. You've been noticed.

ivandrag0n:

Which masses are you referring to here? The OBIDIENT IPOB MASSES or the majority of Nigerians who don’t believe in your mad ideology and who also don’t make noise on social media but quietly went about voting their choice at the General Elections?

Some of you are so caught up in your social media bubble that you’ve come to assume that whoever has the loudest noisemakers there is the choice of all Nigerians! Very infantile indeed!!!

The dark-clothed LAMBA KING (Peter Obi) lost the elections woefully and that’s an incontrovertible FACT!!!
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Osilama1: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yeah... Anyone unhappy with INEC has to be an Obidient!

You guys have concluded that all Nigerians must either be APC, PDP or LP!

Such amazing deductive reasoning!
whatever give u joy ooo... But only an illogical person think INEC didn't do well... O hope when court validate the elections u ll welcome it

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Osilama1: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

Wrong!!!

Wike was correct! Pdp killed its own chances by going against the rotational system!

How can Nigeria have another Northerner after Buhari's 8 years?!! What was PDP thinking?!!

Even if Obi had remained in PDP, they would have still lost!

Infact, Tinubu would have had no issues winning!
wike is delusional... Where isn't written in constitution that buhari must hand over to a Southerner... PDP 16 years rule south did 14 years which is obasanjo 8 years and GEJ 5 years plus... Yaradua North did just 2 years and half... Yet a Northerner shouldn't contest in PDP... So was PDP supposed to be bounded by apc zoning her ticket to South?? ... If obi remain in PDP they would have beaten APC even if wike clown his way to support tinubu... If u guys want rotation Power Amongst north and south make constitutional... Even APC that zoned theirs to south Lawan and Bello from North contested... The Southerners in PDP were just selfish and clownish too... Ensuring APC won that's I laugh at obidients claiming a stolen mandate...
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by hardbody: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
seanfer:

Can you tell the Obidients same thing you're telling me? It is normal for them to claim victory based on their own beliefs but wrong for the other to so same.. Double standards

I don't even know who you represent, my view is that courts should be allowed to reach decisions based on available evidence and the procedural conduct of matters before it.
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by seanfer(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
hardbody:

I don't even know who you represent, my view is that courts should be allowed to reach decisions based on available evidence and the procedural conduct of matters before it.

I support you view..
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Blaze14k: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
complexstuffs:

This guy is correct. OBIDIENTS are comical in ther presidential pursuit .

If not for TRIBALISM and religious bigotry, why would anyone vote a LAMBA with no legacy over Tinubu who has a track record

Lol am really enjoying this situation even people no dey carry car again. Infact I want tinubu to continue so we can suffer more
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Bimpe29: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
Bi idhni llahi ta'ala
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by complexstuffs(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
Blaze14k:

Lol am really enjoying this situation even people no dey carry car again. Infact I want tinubu to continue so we can suffer more

This is just a transition stage. The best iron goes through fire. We will still be the ones to enjoy the benefits in future.

Many of us went through universities through challenges but we never gave up and today we can smoke and give God all the glory.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Blaze14k: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
complexstuffs:

This is just a transition stage. The best iron goes through fire. We will still be the ones to enjoy the benefits in future.

Many of us went through universities through challenges but we never gave up and today we can smoke and give God all the glory.

U go transition enter tunnel my brother. Dey dia dey preach nonsense 😂😂😂 u guy are not smart
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by DaCharis2016: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
This idiot lawyer
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Wutinky: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
bionixs:
I saw the name and I was not surprised

Oil dey your head, fear that tribe, very tribalistic and cunny people, have you seen any other tribe causing problems for LP or making bad statements apart from them? Nobody except them, they will definitely reap what they sow soon, I just laugh when people think Northerners are the problem of Nigeria, Northerners problem is lack of mass education and exposure but you see this west people. Spit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) / Buhari Receives President Mahamadou Issoufou Of Niger Republic In Daura (Photos) / Pius Odubu Emerges As NDDC Chairman, As Buhari Constitutes NDDC Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.