Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole (27778 Views)

'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole / Adebayo Adewole: Nigerians Must Trust God To Use Ordinary People / Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by petluvsu(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
I'm sorry for u this man. SDP. Life is very short.
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Wutinky: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
petluvsu:
I'm sorry for u this man. SDP. Life is very short.

Have you ever see any other tribe attacking ( LP Party ) apart from Yoruba people? you won't but except Yoruba people ..... if I lie please proof it here
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by WATCHOVER(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:

I guess Obi and Atiku will donate money for INEC to do the recounting of votes
Nothing like donation here, it would be recounted like they once did in Edo state
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by aswani(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
I knew LP's case was toast at the Tribunal the moment Amazon woman was not just exposed as a failed LP candidate but the information in her expert witness statement was something anyone with a smart device could pull up in less than 10 seconds.

The day before, we couldn't hear word because Amazon themselves were sending someone over from the US.

Obidients fall my hand sha.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Wutinky: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
aswani:
I knew LP's case was toast at the Tribunal the moment Amazon woman was not just exposed as a failed LP candidate but the information in her expert witness statement was something anyone with a smart device could pull up in less than 10 seconds.

The day before, we couldn't hear word because Amazon themselves were sending someone over from the US.

Obidients fall my hand sha.

You are funny, all these you wrote here are mere assumption running in your head, I hope you don't get BP when they finally remove Tinubu grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by complexstuffs(m): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
Blaze14k:

U go transition enter tunnel my brother. Dey dia dey preach nonsense πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ u guy are not smart

IPOB are just pure plain pained and bitter losers

OBIDIENTS/IPOB will always be on the losing side because of their envy and hatred of others.

You wish bad on Nigeria just because LAMBA lost the elections

No South.Beasts will ever smell the presidency as South.Beasts are 3rd class citizens
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Blaze14k: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
complexstuffs:

IPOB are just pure plain pained and bitter losers

OBIDIENTS/IPOB will always be on the losing side because of their envy and hatred of others.

You wish bad on Nigeria just because LAMBA lost the elections

No South.Beasts will ever smell the presidency as South.Beasts are 3rd class citizens

Mr winning how market hope u dey enjoy ur yoruba president?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by complexstuffs(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
Blaze14k:

Mr winning how market hope u dey enjoy ur yoruba president?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

market don dey pick and E go soon dey boom.

Yes and it gives me joy and I know haters of Nigeria will be disgraced because Nigeria is on the right path.

Only the Pandora criminal and his hateful, bitter, toxic and envious cannibals will be having stomach pain any time something good is happening in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Blaze14k: 4:35am On Jun 28, 2023
complexstuffs:

market don dey pick and E go soon dey boom.

Yes and it gives me joy and I know haters of Nigeria will be disgraced because Nigeria is on the right path.

Only the Pandora criminal and his hateful, bitter, toxic and envious cannibals will be having stomach pain any time something good is happening in Nigeria

Is this guy talking to a novice..?
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by complexstuffs(m): 5:27am On Jun 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Is this guy talking to a novice..?

May God disgrace haters of Nigeria wherever they are.
Ever since the Pandora criminal was disgraced in the elections, IPOB/OBIDIENTS have been wishing bad on Nigeria.

Why are you foaming at the mouth and having stomach pain when you hear anything good happens in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Blaze14k: 5:29am On Jun 28, 2023
complexstuffs:

May God disgrace haters of Nigeria wherever they are.
Ever since the Pandora criminal was disgraced in the elections, IPOB/OBIDIENTS have been wishing bad on Nigeria.

Why are you foaming at the mouth and having stomach pain when you hear anything good happens in Nigeria

Lol Una go defend tire.. mumu ofe mmanu peopleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Picardor2: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2023
Corporate2020:
We enjoyed their comic display

U think the judges are fools. They go collect una money and Bleep u up
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by complexstuffs(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Lol Una go defend tire.. mumu ofe mmanu peopleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shege dan iska..
Dan karuwa
Banza alade..
Abin da aka tsina a Bola
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Blaze14k: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2023
complexstuffs:

Shege dan iska..
Dan karuwa
Banza alade..
Abin da aka tsina a Bola

Today is sallah and get mind. I wonder the kind of religion u guys practice. No atom of sincerity
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by complexstuffs(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Today is sallah and get mind. I wonder the kind of religion u guys practice. No atom of sincerity

Typical IPOB with victim mentality...

You know today is Sallah and a holy day for Muslims but you chose that same day to rain insults on people. Why insult people in your dialect on a Sallah day. When I replied in the only language you understand you quickly started playing victim.

Don't start what you can't finish.
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Blaze14k: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
complexstuffs:

Typical IPOB with victim mentality...

You know today is Sallah and a holy day for Muslims but you chose that same day to rain insults on people. Why insult people in your dialect on a Sallah day. When I replied in the only language you understand you quickly started playing victim.

Don't start what you can't finish.

Lol so in order words u followed.. hahahaha u be real mumuπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ make una no dey deceive us with ur nonsense religion. Next tin u go find who to stone to death blood hypocrite. U dey defend within u fit practice 😏😏
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by complexstuffs(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Lol so in order words u followed.. hahahaha u be real mumuπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ make una no dey deceive us with ur nonsense religion. Next tin u go find who to stone to death blood hypocrite. U dey defend within u fit practice 😏😏

That na why I go always rule you na.

It's not my fault South.Beasts are 3rd class citizens in Nigeria. Even our cows get value pass 3rd class citizens called South.Beasts

You will always serve me and my kind because na your destiny be that.

Even my descendants go rule over your descendants because that that is their destiny.

Any IPOB South Beasts generational slave wey open gutter mouth at me go hear am
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Blaze14k: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
complexstuffs:

That na why I go always rule you na.

It's not my fault South.Beasts are 3rd class citizens in Nigeria. Even our cows get value pass 3rd class citizens called South.Beasts

You will always serve me and my kind because na your destiny be that.

Even my descendants go rule over your descendants because that that is their destiny.

Oga which position u dey for government abeg vex I wan know. The only reason u except all these inflation going on is because u r stupid and tribalistic if not why would u except someone else from other region that is not does the same. Oga go sidon do u even pay any tax.
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by complexstuffs(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Oga which position u dey for government abeg vex I wan know.

SHARRAPP your SLAVE mouth dia...

U go lick the ground wey I dey match if you see me.

Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Blaze14k: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
complexstuffs:

SHARRAPP your SLAVE mouth dia...

U go lick the ground wey I dey match if you see me.

Lol come see where I dey do my business ewu.. u thing ruling is an achievement that is why u can never get out ur poverty. Stop deceiving urself boy day cow urine u dey use wash go benefit u ewuπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by complexstuffs(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Lol come see where I dey do my business ewu.. u thing ruling is an achievement that is why u can never get out ur poverty. Stop deceiving urself boy day cow urine u dey use wash go benefit u ewuπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am a born to rule
Na my birth right to dey rule you and your kind.
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by complexstuffs(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

I am a born to rule

Even your 3rd class citizen with useless 3rd class degree sef don know say him kind no go ever smell presidency.
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Blaze14k: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
complexstuffs:

I am a born to rule

Ok so u in particular dey rule who? U see why u no get sense.. something uve not even touched or experienced is what u r using to brag. What level is ur stupidity.. bro learn to keep ur hands where it belongs. Even ur people are the poorest in this country and the worst in terms of insecurity u don't have any say what so ever. Your level of reasoning is same as that cow u are using to brag no wonder u hold it at high esteem cos u be follow follow. Just the same way I tricked to insult me at ur sallah. Bro pls have sense cos u no get one. U be capital MUMU
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by complexstuffs(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Ok so u in particular dey rule who? U see why u no get sense.. something uve not even touched or experienced is what u r using to brag. What level is ur stupidity.. bro learn to keep ur hands where it belongs. Even ur people are the poorest in this country and the worst in terms of insecurity u don't have any say what so ever. Your level of reasoning is same as that cow u are using to brag no wonder u hold it at high esteem cos u be follow follow. Just the same way I tricked to insult me at ur sallah. Bro pls have sense cos u no get one. U be capital MUMU

My SLAVE,

I know say E dey pain you say I was born to rule you and your kind.

As E dey sweet us, E dey pain dem
As E dey pain dem, E dey sweet us

This is how Nigerians are classed
Rulers
Other Nigerians
Our cows
South.Beasts
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Blaze14k: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
complexstuffs:

My SLAVE,

I know say E dey pain you say I was born to rule you and your kind.

As E dey sweet us, E dey pain dem
As E dey pain dem, E dey sweet us

This is how Nigerians are classed
Rulers
Other Nigerians
Our cows
South.Beasts

What are you to the west that is holding you hostage ewu.. look at a slave calling someone else slave.. bro tbh u r mentally retarded.
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by complexstuffs(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

What are you to the west that is holding you hostage ewu.. look at a slave calling someone else slave.. bro tbh u r mentally retarded.

It is understandable that low mental capacity South.Beasts SLAVES are mentally deficient to see the political power play of a Superior race of northerners.. That is why we will continue to rule you

You no go fit understand and it's not your fault. Na the way dem born you.
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Blaze14k: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
complexstuffs:

It is understandable that low mental capacity South.Beasts SLAVES are mentally deficient to see the political power play of a Superior race of northerners.. That is why we will continue to rule you

You no go fit understand and it's not your fault. Na the way dem born you.

Slave calling someone else slave.. no be juju be dat.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The idiot never even taste government moni dey here dey brag. Chai psychiatric hospital is not far from u
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by complexstuffs(m): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Slave calling someone else slave.. no be juju be dat.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The idiot never even taste government moni dey here dey brag. Chai psychiatric hospital is not far from u

My SLAVE, ask yourself why the Europeans handed power to a superior race Abubakar Tafawa Balewa as prime minister and made SLAVE Nnamdi Azikiwe ceremonial which is basically a glorified receptionist to Tafawa Balewa.

No IIGB0S will ever smell the presidency and that is why we kicked the 3rd class Pandora criminal to the gutters where he belongs
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Blaze14k: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2023
complexstuffs:

My SLAVE, ask yourself why the Europeans handed power to a superior race Abubakar Tafawa Balewa as prime minister and made SLAVE Nnamdi Azikiwe ceremonial which is basically a glorified receptionist to Tafawa Balewa.

No IIGB0S will ever smell the presidency and that is why we kicked the 3rd class Pandora criminal to the gutters where he belongs

Cos u are easy to control ewu... Na y I dey talk say u no get sense
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by complexstuffs(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2023
Blaze14k:

Cos u are easy to control ewu... Na y I dey talk say u no get sense

Eiyah... The thing pain am no be small say he is a SLAVE and a 4th class citizen grin
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by Blaze14k: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2023
complexstuffs:

Eiyah... The thing pain am no be small say he is a SLAVE and a 4th class citizen grin

Ozuo if ur mama no give u enuf breast milk cow own still dey. Just fix ur mouth there and suck as u likeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole by complexstuffs(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2023
Blaze14k:

Ozuo if ur mama no give u enuf breast milk cow own still dey. Just fix ur mouth there and suck as u likeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Even the white man recognised our superior race and handed power to Tafawa Balewa because it is our birth right while making SLAVE Nnamdi Azikiwe a meare receptionist and errand boy to Tafawa Balewa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States / Photos: Buhari Meets APC Governors In Aso Rock / Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.