Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,582 members, 7,850,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Best Gifts To Offer Your Kids - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Best Gifts To Offer Your Kids (230 Views)

7 Gifts You Can Give Your Dog / Gifts For Dog Lovers - Cordelias House Of Treasures / Season Greetings With Gifts From Djavu Canine Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Gifts To Offer Your Kids by Majenn: 6:32am On Jun 27, 2023
Kids are always happy when ever they are been offered gifts. There are lots of gifts you can buy for kids to make them feel happy and excited.

In this article I will be discussing various gift you can offer your kids to make them feel I too if the world, and they include the following;

Doll House

When buying a gift for your kid, most especially if it’s a female, buying her a dull house can be so amazing, because girls find doll houses fascinating and they never get tired of playing with it.

A doll house is an educational toy that makes kids learn about household chores and the need for cleanliness.

Read full blog article
https://link.medium.com/kplHbNtQXAb
Re: Best Gifts To Offer Your Kids by Myer(m): 6:37am On Jun 27, 2023
Majenn:
Kids are always happy when ever they are been offered gifts. There are lots of gifts you can buy for kids to make them feel happy and excited.

In this article I will be discussing various gift you can offer your kids to make them feel I too if the world, and they include the following;

Doll House

When buying a gift for your kid, most especially if it’s a female, buying her a dull house can be so amazing, because girls find doll houses fascinating and they never get tired of playing with it.

A doll house is an educational toy that makes kids learn about household chores and the need for cleanliness.

Read full blog article
https://link.medium.com/kplHbNtQXAb

The best gift you can give your child is the bible and a good educational foundation, with you living a model life in Christ.

Do you know that the devil is recruiting children like never before through cartoons and Internet?
Be careful and intentional what you expose the minds of your kids to.

Jesus especially love's children, for they are an example to how we are to receive the kingdom of God- open and teachable heart, trust and obedience.

Matt.19.14 But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Deworm A Puppy Dog / Dog Products / Abuja Dog Group.........join now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.