Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah (14869 Views)

Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Buhari May Present 2022 Budget This Month As NASS Resumes Today / See The Moment Gov Yaya Bello Hugged Emir Of Kogi After Sallah Prayer Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by Boyooosa(m): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2023
Good
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:08am On Jun 27, 2023
You are welcome back home Sir
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by Chetas81(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2023
All I must say is that, is not in any nation history that bad citizen can build a great nation, because only foolhardys dumped technocrat for the politicians, only foolish citizen from Nigeria did it, the Fraudulent of the so called Nigerian citizen go beyond our imagination 😜🍲
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by BluntCrazeMan: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2023
He went to Passmagga in Paris.

He went there, YET HE WAS TOTALLY ABSENT.
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by highchief1: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2023
FireUpNow:
*Deep thought... In 2006,the EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu, before the Senate, listed 5 govs as the Worst Stealing Governors as:*

1. Orji Kalu , Abia State
2. Ahmed Bola Tinubu , Lagos State
3. Ahmed Sani yerima , Zamfara State
4. George Akume, Benue State
5. Abudulahi Adamu, Nassarawa State

Today, in 2023, 17 years after.

Orji Kalu = Senator
Bola Ahmed Tinubu = President
Ahmed Sani Yerima = Senator
George Akume = Senator now Appointed by Tinubu as SGF.
Abdullah Adamu = APC Chairman.

The then EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu that did not prosecute Tinubu, appointed by Tinubu to be Special Assistant on Security

The Senate is currently headed by another EFCC regular, Senator Akpabio still under prosecution for stealing billions

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nigeria is under siege, corruption is winning...
lol let us breet
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by madridguy(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2023
Guy make your comment in peace and stop spamming my mention.

taylor89:
Congratulations to and the rest of APC staunch supporters

E sure me say una name go dey the ministerial list

Na when I no see una name na there I go get problem with una

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by Jayhome24: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2023
He is the presudent and he is welcome back. Baba nothing do you, you bee real man.

Your tough skin and survival capacity against all odds is one of the thing that make me to Don my cap for you sir.

Since NADECO era till date you still standing, baba I respect you not like one "p u s s y" voice opportunist looking to reap where he never sow, winning imaginary election fooling himself.

God bless Nigeria
Gd bless sane Nigerians
God bless Tinubu
And God bless me.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2023
Mr. asiwaju GCFR
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by broadman20: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:
Congratulations to Hellinus freesuff madridguy seunmsg and the rest of APC staunch supporters

Hahahaha!
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by omolola100(f): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2023
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by Chiefpriestt: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2023
merit455:
How did he make you proud! This one just finished eating heavy amala
Don't mind those praise singers.
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by broadman20: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2023
madridguy:
Guy make your comment in peace and stop spamming my mention.

He said he is expecting to see your name on the list, is that a hate speech?

Nawaooo for Una!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by nairalanda1(m): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2023
FireUpNow:
*Deep thought... In 2006,the EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu, before the Senate, listed 5 govs as the Worst Stealing Governors as:*

Orji Kalu = Senator

The then EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu that did not prosecute Tinubu, appointed by Tinubu to be Special Assistant on Security

The Senate is currently headed by another EFCC regular, Senator Akpabio still under prosecution for stealing billions

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And they are all together in APC.

But Oga, Ribadu also indicted a lot of other governors too, you know. I heard the speech. There was no top 5, but he did indict Zamfara state as the worst...though Ahamd Sani is in APC too.
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by Etinemideri: 8:47am On Jun 27, 2023
Over due.
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by Stylz69(m): 8:52am On Jun 27, 2023
Tourist!

Went to Paris to take photos with world leaders and as usual, dodged attending a session where he was to speak. Perhaps because he couldn’t delegate it.

Then the president goes to UK for top-up and returns home!

That’s a tourist
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by orisa37: 8:53am On Jun 27, 2023
"TINUBUSCO" WELL COME BACK. IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO SHINE, SHOW AND MOVE HAPPILY AND STRONG ANYWHERE ANYTIME.
MAY THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE, SOUND AND SUCCESSFUL WHEREVER YOU MAYBE NOW AND ALWAYS INN AMEN.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:54am On Jun 27, 2023
Let him return n hit the ground running with the ministerial list...Nigerians are waiting!
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by orisa37: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
Let him return n hit the ground running with the ministerial list...Nigerians are waiting!

LET IT BE ONE MINISTER PER STATE AND YOU ARE EXCELLENT.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by Phantom233: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2023
FireUpNow:

Orji Kalu = Senator

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

All Nigerian politicians are Corrupt,Beside Corruption, any reasonable Nigerian knows that EFCC was established by OBJ as a tool for political witch-hunting of perceived political opponents. Even the EFCC is highly Corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by Frankie6835: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2023
Make sure WIKE name is on the list, if not ask ATIKU how e be am. Who goes dia!
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2023
I do love this man. He decided to travel out of the country to draft his list of Ministers. Damn very smart man. Those Abuja lobbyists go hear am
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by OLOKOESHIN: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:
Congratulations to Hellinus freesuff madridguy seunmsg and the rest of APC staunch supporters

Watch out for ma name
I would give you SA if you are above 25
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by FireUpNow(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

And they are all together in APC.

But Oga, Ribadu also indicted a lot of other governors too, you know. I heard the speech. There was no top 5, but he did indict Zamfara state as the worst...though Ahamd Sani is in APC too.

It's a resonance
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by senatordave1(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
He went to Passmagga in Paris.

He went there, YET HE WAS TOTALLY ABSENT.

How
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by sulaak(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Congratulations for successful trip.

Thanks for making us proud
After his British maser has advised him who should be in the cabinet
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by Richb44: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2023
Obi for put your name or your papa name if na him win election fool focus on getting a life for yourself and stop wasting precious time on naira land cos it doesn't consume data abi, people like you no dey near IG cos were you wan see data. Spits

taylor89:

Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by Khyrvxjzy: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

What did he do? Did you see him make a speech or a presentation in that summit or he went for a photo op?

are u not tired because i am tired, ok what can we do for you, propose a solution
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by barbstee(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2023
FireUpNow:

Orji Kalu = Senator

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ribadu never said this

Provide any link if you have

You people will just create scenarios by yourselves and be celebrating it
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by FireUpNow(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2023
barbstee:

Ribadu never said this

Provide any link if you have

You people will just create scenarios by yourselves and be celebrating it

I listened to the his speech then on tv so do your research

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina: Tribunal Sacks 2 PDP Reps Over Forgery Of Primary School Certificates / Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari / Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.