Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah (14899 Views)

Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Buhari May Present 2022 Budget This Month As NASS Resumes Today / See The Moment Gov Yaya Bello Hugged Emir Of Kogi After Sallah Prayer Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by lexy2014: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Congratulations for successful trip.

Thanks for making us proud

How was the trip successful and how did he make us proud?
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by seunmsg(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:
Congratulations to seunms and the rest of APC staunch supporters

E sure me say una name go dey the ministerial list

Na when I no see una name na there I go get problem with una

Iā€™m already serving Nigeria in my own capacity. I did not support Tinubu because i want a ministerial appointment.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by lexy2014: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2023
yinkus6750:
Did well in the France summit.

Come home and do Sallah.

Let work begin very fast, we want to see his team.
Hope he won't disappoint us.
Well-done , so far , so good

What was the aim of the summit and how did Tinubu do well in the summit in comparison with aum.of the summit?

Which work are u expecting to begin very fast? I thought he has hit and smashed the ground running already?

What will happen when u see his team?

If you are asking if he won't disappoint u, isn't obvious you are confident in his ability not to disappoint.

"So far so good" in what way?
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by lexy2014: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2023
JoshTim:
Baba has gone to cook better list...pbat the best president

I thought buhari was the best president?

How does a person 4 weeks into office become the best president? How did u arrive at that conclusion?

When did he "cook" the list? How is the list "better list"?
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by lexy2014: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2023
jumper524:
Presidio, two days when you leave country, things been wan dey decline oo, including the naira.
Abeg ball in make things return to normal.

Am glad u are acknowledging that things aren't going well in the country under Tinubu. The scales are falling gradually.

Is it because he was absent that things were going bad?
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by blowjohn(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2023
I thot some people said he will spend 2 months before returning?
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by highness25(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-returns-today-may-present-ministerial-list-after-sallah/

If Wike name no de that list na that time una go know the real Wike. Only VP Dem no give am the guy craze. This time e go de on reset mode
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by Menclothing: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2023
Pray
Work
And grind

All categories of boys wears
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by DoubraTim: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2023

In this time of rising cost of fuel in spite of the harsh weather condition and lack of power supply, you need a power station to help recharge your phone, laptops and rechargeable fan when there is no light.

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by orisa37: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
"TINUBUSCO" .
1, NASS HAS APPROVED 20 SPECIAL ADVISERS FOR YOU ALREADY. YOU CAN ASK FOR 16 MORE IF YOU WISH TO ENABLE YOU COVER THE 36 STATES.
2, AFTER ALL THE 36 STATE GOVERNORS , NATURALLY, CONVENTIONALLY AND BY CONSTITUTIONAL JURISPRUDENCE, ARE YOUR FIRST LINE MINISTERS OF NIGERIA STATE. YOU ARE A PRIME MINISTER AND YOUR VICE A DPM.
3, WHAT YOU NEED NOW IN ADDITION TO 36 SPECIAL ADVISERS AND 36 GOVERNORS ARE 36 SECRETARIES OF STATE DESCRIBED AS MINISTERS , TO ASSIST YOU IN ALWAYS CONNECTING NIGERIA WITH THE EXTERNAL WORLD. YOU ARE TO GIVE PORTFOLIOS SUCH AS EXTERNAL, HOMELAND, SECURITY, FINANCE, ACCOUNTING OR TREASURY ETCETERA ETCETERA DEPENDING ON THEIR QUALIFICATIONS. LET EACH GOVERNOR GIVE THEIR CHOICES AND YOU ASK THE NASS FOR CERTIFICATION.
4, BY THE TIME YOU HAVE
36 1ST LINE MINISTERS (36 STATE GOVERNORS)
36 SPECIAL ADVISERS AND
36 MINISTERS(SECRETARIES OF STATE)
EACH STATE WILL BE HAVING 3 SPECIAL REPRESENTATIVES RESPONSIBLE TO YOU ALONE. THEN YOU ARE IN THE STARS ALREADY. HAVING OVERCOME TRIBAL RASCALITIES, THE LIKES OF PUTIN, BIDEN, MACRON, SUNAK, Xi JINPING ETCETERA WILL BE BEGGING UFA(UNITED FEDERATIONS OF AFRICA) FOR A PIECE OF AFRICA.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by Jonnykenny(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
It is going to be well soon
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by Asswipemod: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
seunmsg:

Iā€™m already serving Nigeria in my own capacity. I did not support Tinubu because i want a ministerial appointment.

Yinmu!
šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
Re: Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah by FireUpNow(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2023
barbstee:

Ribadu never said this

Provide any link if you have

You people will just create scenarios by yourselves and be celebrating it
When did you start using the internet ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB / Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway / 2023: Emefiele May Discard Presidential Ambition After Meeting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.