Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

What Is Wrong With This Photo? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Wrong With This Photo? (846 Views)

First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) / You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo) / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Iamfrank(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2023
Definition of Let the poor breathe, don't suffocate them.

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by falcon01: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2023
That security Guard is packing some cake
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by 1Alex: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2023
Mercedes Benz staff using a Kia picanto
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Kudman: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2023
Lol
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Acidosis(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2023
Maybe baba wants some swallow na and Chicken Republic no dey sell swallow. But wait o, no be white rice dey that container so?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by thaoriginator: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2023
shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by thaoriginator: 7:36am On Jun 27, 2023
Acidosis:
Maybe baba wants some swallow na and Chicken Republic no dey sell swallow. But wait o, no be white rice dey that container so?
Na Almighty Eba be dat ooo

Observe cool
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by slimjohn2k5: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2023
Dream Vs Reality
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Cassandraloius: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2023
Most of these eatery workers prefer eating outside. The security guys falls under this category. We should let them BREATH! grin

Kindly check my signature.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Wawelexy(m): 8:24am On Jun 27, 2023
Chicken Republic don't give their staffs food, do you expect a security guard earning 50k or less to buy from the eatery? 3k food from the eatery won't get him satisfied, but with 1k or less from mama put, everywhere go full...
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Bakrabas: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2023
In other words, it might be that there's no food available or perhaps a nearby shop owner close to 🐔 republic wanted to buy it
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Gadafii: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
Before I go enter chicken republic day I wan chop rice, I go don visit “Iya basira rice,”

Chicken republic, mr Biggs etc are all selling dog shiit recycled items 🙁🙁

(1) (Reply)

Object In Soft Drinks: How Much Would You Sue For? / Which Man Here Can Cook Like Me? / Purchase And Prompt Delivery Of Clothes, Rice, Drinks And Turkey From Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.