Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) (57070 Views)

Oha Soup For Better In-laws (pics & video) / Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) / What A Lady Ordered In A Nigerian Restaurant, And What They Served Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Freshtruth(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27
Omo I go est just 2 pieces of meat if na night NATO pray make NEPA off light make 2 enter pocket

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Cassandraloius: 9:29pm On Mar 27
No be meat I dey see so? I go chop am but will control myself.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27
I will eat it the same way I eat at home.

197 Likes 10 Shares

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by illicit(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27
If everything was set before me n my babe

I will eat a lot

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by iamtardey: 9:32pm On Mar 27
Na carry polybag o grin

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Freshtruth(m): 9:34pm On Mar 27
immortalcrown:
I will eat it the same way I eat at home.
wow no single shame again

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Freshtruth(m): 9:34pm On Mar 27
illicit:
If everything is set before me n my babe

I will eat a lot
wow u get mind
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27
Freshtruth:
My table manner at home is not shameful. Is yours shameful?

308 Likes 19 Shares

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by samwash(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27
As a married man that I am, my in-law serve me this meat Omo!!! I go finish everything & creak the bone join ham, come wash ham down with beer.
Nor be the same in-law still dey come my house come chop.
Abeg nor be Boyfriend and girlfriend level I dey ooo!!!
Me and my in-laws get very cordial relationship.
The food when I don take honour my in-law don pass this one na.

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by insidelife22(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27
I will eat it and ask for Pammy to wash it down with.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Freshtruth(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27
samwash:
As a married man that I am, my in-law serve me this meat Omo!!! I go finish everything & creak the bone join ham, come wash ham down with beer.
Nor be the same in-law still dey come my house come chop.
Abeg nor be Boyfriend and girlfriend level I dey ooo!!!
Me and my in-laws get very cordial relationship.
The food when I don take honour my in-law don pass this one na.
for the ist time o bro no shame at all?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Zonefree(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27
Freshtruth:
for the ist time o bro no shame at all?
Shame for what? undecided

You must be a teenager.

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Shimran(m): 10:35pm On Mar 27
Eat considerably but never leave the meat untouched or eat it completely grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Clinghton: 10:36pm On Mar 27
I will eat to my satisfaction, but remain. Meat no b food.

4 Likes

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by obinna58(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27
I go chop belle full and put the remaining inside my pockets

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Procashtips(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27
4 at most with a pack of toothpick.

Not a meat person

9 Likes

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by LordBillionz: 11:02pm On Mar 27
Freshtruth:
Which shame, that I ate meat?

I fit but goat dash them after self...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by ForValour: 11:02pm On Mar 27
Nothing special here, just eat one or two for courtesy and face what you came for

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27
3 or 4 pcs
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by id4sho(m): 11:31pm On Mar 27
Freshtruth:
Omo I go est just 2 pieces of meat if na night NATO pray make NEPA off light make 2 enter pocket
Pork tongue

9 Likes

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Mikespecialone(m): 11:48pm On Mar 27
I go use style ask dem if dem Dey sell chilled cold beer around here

20 Likes

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Mikespecialone(m): 11:50pm On Mar 27
id4sho:

Pork tongue

Na meat nah , Bette one self

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by Mikespecialone(m): 11:50pm On Mar 27
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by yarimo(m): 12:09am On Mar 28
iamtardey:
Na carry polybag o grin
for your in law house? grin na to chase you never to come back again grin

4 Likes

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by chatinent: 1:28am On Mar 28
“Please in-laws kindly pack it for me to take home. There's the way and manner I help myself with these and overnight tumbo.”

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by MMempire(m): 1:49am On Mar 28
Oga na chop as you like matter naim be dis. Dem fit no offer such again next time. Die there with the meat. Just make sure to tip dem well when leaving.

8 Likes

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by AbarisFather(m): 2:57am On Mar 28
Abeg share ram into 2 joor
Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by bullabong(m): 3:05am On Mar 28
Freshtruth:
Shame for what?

4 Likes

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by bullabong(m): 3:06am On Mar 28
MMempire:
Oga na chop as you like matter naim be dis. Dem fit no offer such again next time. Die there with the meat. Just make sure to tip dem well when leaving.
correct guy!

3 Likes

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by iamtardey: 3:13am On Mar 28
yarimo:
for your in law house? grin na to chase you never to come back again grin
Because of Y?! undecided

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by bigwig071(m): 5:46am On Mar 28
One or two honestly

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Visiting Your In-Laws & They Served You This.... (Photo) by AcadaWriter: 6:11am On Mar 28
Na carry polybag o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Escapes Being Crushed By An Angry Cow During Sallah / Man Finds Dead Rat In Grilled Full Chicken He Purchased...(pics) / Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.