Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Who Is This Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is This Jesus? (414 Views)

Who Can Interpret This Jesus teachings To Me? / This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church / This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Jesus? by Tomcorp(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2023
In the past 13 years I have studied over 2,000 cases of NDEs from different countries all over the world. There is actually an organization created for this sole purpose. To investigate thoroughly and record the testimonies. NDE (Near Death Experience) i.e those that literally died for minutes, hours or days but came back to life. I'm not talking of those that went into coma. I mean those that were certified dead by the hospitals.

Interestingly when these people came back to life they all testified that they saw the same thing. They either saw Jesus Christ or Angels. None of them saw Mohammed, Buddha, Krishna, Mary, St. Peter, Confucius or Joseph Smith.

Most of these people were not even Christians before the NDE but God gave them a second chance to repent for reasons known to Him. I have a large file of video evidence and testimonies on these cases. Not everyone will get a second chance like these people. Those who think there is no God or their false religion will take them to Heaven are in for a big shock. Time is ticking.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Jesus? by Jashub: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2023
I said this same thing yesterday but alot of people on this forum were quick to disregard it, which just goes to show that many are in denial

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Jesus? by Ariketolu: 7:42am On Jun 27, 2023
Thank you for this most viral clarion call.
There is no better time for anyone to make his/her way right with Jesus than now

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Jesus? by Tomcorp(m): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2023
Jashub:
I said this same thing yesterday but alot of people on this forum were quick to disregard it, which just goes to show that many are in denial

May God visit them.
Re: Who Is This Jesus? by Tomcorp(m): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2023
Ariketolu:
Thank you for this most viral clarion call.
There is no better time for anyone to make his/her way right with Jesus than now

God be praised
Re: Who Is This Jesus? by Wawelexy(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2023
One can only get to the father only through Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Jesus? by orisa37: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2023
JESUS IS A TECHNOLOGY.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
Re: Who Is This Jesus? by Kobojunkie: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2023
Tomcorp:
■ In the past 13 years I have studied over 2,000 cases of NDEs from different countries all over the world. There is actually an organization created for this sole purpose. To investigate thoroughly and record the testimonies. NDE (Near Death Experience) i.e those that literally died for minutes, hours or days but came back to life. I'm not talking of those that went into coma. I mean those that were certified dead by the hospitals.
Interestingly when these people came back to life they all testified that they saw the same thing. They either saw Jesus Christ or Angels. None of them saw Mohammed, Buddha, Krishna, Mary, St. Peter, Confucius or Joseph Smith.
Most of these people were not even Christians before the NDE but God gave them a second chance to repent for reasons known to Him. I have a large file of video evidence and testimonies on these cases. Not everyone will get a second chance like these people. Those who think there is no God or their false religion will take them to Heaven are in for a big shock. Time is ticking.
The average individual on earth in the last 50 or so years has seen stories or heard of him at least 2 or 3 times. You would need to be from another planet entirely to not have heard of Jesus Christ. Even the Christmas holiday that once was all about Him has finally reached Saudi Arabia. And don't forget North Korea. And His story is widely associated with the existence of a Heaven and a Hell after death. So it makes darn good sense that many of the NDE cases you read of would consider the possibility of a Jesus at point of death. undecided

Please stop selling God out as some sort of Joke abeg! Jesus never said anyone would see Him at point of death nor did He promise anyone a tour or either of Heaven or Hell at that point. Jesus Christ rather promise that some of His followers would see the Kingdom of God before death --- again, not when at deaths door or after--- and He said no one will be ushered into either Heaven or Hell until after He had returned and judged the sheep and goats in His Kingdom. undecided
Re: Who Is This Jesus? by Tomcorp(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The average individual on earth in the last 50 or so years has seen stories or heard of him at least 2 or 3 times. You would need to be from another planet entirely to not have heard of Jesus Christ. Even the Christmas holiday that once was all about Him has finally reached Saudi Arabia. And don't forget North Korea. And His story is widely associated with the existence of a Heaven and a Hell after death. So it makes darn good sense that many of the NDE cases you read of would consider the possibility of a Jesus at point of death. undecided

Please stop selling God out as some sort of Joke abeg! Jesus never said anyone would see Him at point of death nor did He promise anyone a tour or either of Heaven or Hell at that point. Jesus Christ rather promise that some of His followers would see the Kingdom of God before death --- again, not when at deaths door or after--- and He said no one will be ushered into either Heaven or Hell until after He had returned and judged the sheep and goats in His Kingdom. undecided

Reading is different from comprehension. You can read but can't comprehend. Try to develop yourself so you can grasp the capacity to comprehend. Shalom.
Re: Who Is This Jesus? by Kobojunkie: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2023
Tomcorp:
■ Reading is different from comprehension. You can read but can't comprehend. Try to develop yourself so you can grasp the capacity to comprehend. Shalom.
Oh, I comprehend alright that you are attempting to pass Jesus Christ, and the Father, as liars in your bold suggestion that all those NDE claims were evidence of their existence, were you not? undecided
Re: Who Is This Jesus? by Tomcorp(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I comprehend alright that you are attempting to pass Jesus Christ, and the Father, as liars in your bold suggestion that all those NDE claims were evidence of their existence, were you not? undecided

Develop yourself. You need the ability to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Jesus? by Kobojunkie: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2023
Tomcorp:
■ Develop yourself. You need the ability to comprehend.
Again, I comprehend alright that you are attempting to pass Jesus Christ, and the Father, as liars in your bold suggestion that all those NDE claims were evidence of their existence, were you not? undecided
Re: Who Is This Jesus? by Tomcorp(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, I comprehend alright that you are attempting to pass Jesus Christ, and the Father, as liars in your bold suggestion that all those NDE claims were evidence of their existence, were you not? undecided

Enroll for a comprehension class.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Jesus? by Queenttoast01: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Jesus? by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Tomcorp:
■ Enroll for a comprehension class.
Please take your own advice so you stop making a joke of Jesus Christ and God. undecided
Re: Who Is This Jesus? by FxMasterz: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hehehehe.

I just pity atheist like lordreed, maynmaynmayn, hopefullandlord, jaephoenix etc. and all those deceived islamists like antichristian, lukuluku69, legalwolf and the likes.

Yesterday, I was praying for a lady who was being attacked by yeye osun. She's in fact a member of the cult. After all medical treatments failed, she called upon me to come and pray for her. It seems they've told her in the coven that her time has come. I'm not sure though because she didn't give me details of what was going on in their camp. She only confessed her membership of the cult I too didn't bother to ask because she was forcing herself to talk. Her voice was weak. She couldn't walk too. She's been lying down on the bed for the past 4 days. As we were praying, she was hearing voices telling her, "Be deceiving yourself. You cannot escape from us." Jesus delivered her o. She's up from the bed, though she's yet to regain her full stamina as at this morning. She's staggering and cannot stand without being supported but she's been freed. As she was manifesting during prayers yesterday, I was remembering these deceived Atheists who say there's no God, and I was really pitying them and those Muslims whose Mohammed never healed the sick but had the audacity to send them to kill human beings whose simple sicknesses he cannot heal.

When you die, you will meet Jesus. Just as all NDE have revealed. There's no Mohammed or Allah anywhere beyond the grave. There are overwhelming evidences for this assertion. I pity your souls. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Who Is This Jesus? by LordReed(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
FxMasterz:
Hehehehe.

I just pity atheist like lordreed, maynmaynmayn, hopefullandlord, jaephoenix etc. and all those deceived islamists like antichristian, lukuluku69, legalwolf and the likes.

Yesterday, I was praying for a lady who was being attacked by yeye osun. She's in fact a member of the cult. After all medical treatments failed, she called upon me to come and pray for her. It seems they've told her in the coven that her time has come. I'm not sure though because she didn't give me details of what was going on in their camp. She only confessed her membership of the cult I too didn't bother to ask because she was forcing herself to talk. Her voice was weak. She couldn't walk too. She's been lying down on the bed for the past 4 days. As we were praying, she was hearing voices telling her, "Be deceiving yourself. You cannot escape from us." Jesus delivered her o. She's up from the bed, though she's yet to regain her full stamina as at this morning. She's staggering and cannot stand without being supported but she's been freed. As she was manifesting during prayers yesterday, I was remembering these deceived Atheists who say there's no God, and I was really pitying them and those Muslims whose Mohammed never healed the sick but had the audacity to send them to kill human beings whose simple sicknesses he cannot heal.

When you die, you will meet Jesus. Just as all NDE have revealed. There's no Mohammed or Allah anywhere beyond the grave. There are overwhelming evidences for this assertion. I pity your souls. May God have mercy on you.

So if I show you NDE claiming to have seen Muhammed and Buddha I should go ahead and be a Muslim or Buddhist?
Re: Who Is This Jesus? by LordReed(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
Tomcorp:
In the past 13 years I have studied over 2,000 cases of NDEs from different countries all over the world. There is actually an organization created for this sole purpose. To investigate thoroughly and record the testimonies. NDE (Near Death Experience) i.e those that literally died for minutes, hours or days but came back to life. I'm not talking of those that went into coma. I mean those that were certified dead by the hospitals.

What's the name of the organization?

So should I show you an NDE that saw Mohammed and Krishna?
Re: Who Is This Jesus? by AntiChristian: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
FxMasterz:
Hehehehe.

Abeg pity yourself! If you die as a Christian too na Hell you dey go too without coming out for eternity!

All these tales by moonlight wey you dey use deceive the gullible! Babalawo dey do this too! Herbalist dey do these too! Does that mean they are divine? More so, Muslims do ruqyah to heal too!

When Jesus died who did he meet? Himself or his father? Lol! Allah is not present physically in this world! And Muhammad is in the Afterlife! So we need not meet
False theory!
The life of the afterlife is another world on its own!

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Jesus? by LordReed(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
AntiChristian:
Abeg pity yourself! If you die as a Christian too na Hell you dey go too without coming out for eternity!

All these tales by moonlight wey you dey use deceive the gullible! Babalawo dey do this too! Herbalist dey do these too! Does that mean they are divine? More so, Muslims do ruqyah to heal too!

When Jesus died who did he meet? Himself or his father? Lol! Allah is not present physically in this world! And Muhammad is in the Afterlife! So we need not meet
False theory!

Bwahahahaha! Your hear FxMasterz, you are going to Muslim hell. LMFAO!
Re: Who Is This Jesus? by FxMasterz: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
AntiChristian:

False theory!
Yes, Satan has powers. Babalawo does his own miracles too. Some of your alfas do work for people. All of them depend on some demonized elements of nature to make things happen.

The difference is that we depend on the name of Jesus alone. Just in Jesus name. That's all.

I felt like taking a video coverage of the lady yesterday, honestly. But a second thought that it would be a violation of her rights and personal dignity, I couldn't do that. Otherwise, I would have posted it here live. Another thing is that even if you're there live, you'll still say it's staged, so no need.

I would do my best to tell you the truth that matters to your soul as long as I live and opportune to be here on Nairaland. It doesn't matter whether you believe or not. What matters is that you heard it, or at least read it. You can decide your own fate You wouldn't have a single excuse when you meet Jesus. That's it.
Re: Who Is This Jesus? by Lukuluku69(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
FxMasterz:
Hehehehe.

Padre, Comedy is surely a side Hussle thing for you . If you are not into it yet, walahi you got talent.

Padre, pity your own soul and leave Muslims souls alone. If you die a man-worshipper, na Hell fire straight for you o. You have been warned severally and the various Convo you had will witness against you at the Judgement sit of God.

God won't forgive that you call another being God or equal unto Him.

Here again you are being warn o

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Jesus? by AntiChristian: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
FxMasterz:

Yes, Satan has powers. Babalawo does his own miracles too. Some of your alfas do work for people. All of them depend on some demonized elements of nature to make things happen.
See bigot, as if some of the pastors don't do same as the acclaimed babalawo alfa!

The difference is that we depend on the name of Jesus alone. Just in Jesus name. That's all.
But Jesus didn't even bear such name in Israel during his time alive. "Jesus" is the name given to to you by someone we don't know!

I felt like taking a video coverage of the lady yesterday, honestly. But a second thought that it would be a violation of her rights and personal dignity, I couldn't do that. Otherwise, I would have posted it here live. Another thing is that even if you're there live, you'll still say it's staged, so no need.
Scam video! What if we play video of ruqyah for you! You'll say the same!

I would do my best to tell you the truth that matters to your soul as long as I live and opportune to be here on Nairaland. It doesn't matter whether you believe or not. What matters is that you heard it, or at least read it. You can decide your own fate You wouldn't have a single esbuse when you meet Jesus. That's it.

The Plain truth is that Jesus can't save himself! He said it himself "He can of himself do nothing! So na borrowed power he get! Just like all other Prophets!

The only true way of life is Islam! The religion of 'Eesa son of Mary, Moses and other Prophets!
Re: Who Is This Jesus? by FxMasterz: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
AntiChristian:
See bigot, as if some of the pastors don't do same as the acclaimed babalawo alfa!

But Jesus didn't even bear such name in Israel during his time alive. "Jesus" is the name given to to you by someone we don't know!

Scam video! What if we play video of ruqyah for you! You'll say the same!

The Plain truth is that Jesus can't save himself! He said it himself "He can of himself do nothing! So na borrowed power he get! Just like all other Prophets!

The only true way of life is Islam! The religion of 'Eesa son of Mary, Moses and other Prophets!

Some of the pastors do the same, and we call them out for being false pastors. The issue between Ibiyomie and white garment churches is a case in reference.

Jesus came to lay down His life. He said it before He went to the cross. He told His disciples how it happened. He laid it down and took it up again. He appeared after His death to His disciples. Paul saw him too. He also appeared to John on the island of Patmos where He wrote the book of revelation.

He has appeared to many people afterwards. Jesus is alive. Those NDE people have seen Jesus too. Several of them. Keep calling everything a lie. Go out and verify the lies. If you don't, you'll be full of regrets when you die. There's no Allah or Mohammed beyond the grave.
Re: Who Is This Jesus? by hashtagged(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Tomcorp:

He is our saviour, words cannot even explain what he has done for us.
We were faulty vessels marked for destruction, but he staked his very life for our salvation. He is meek, lovely, caring, wants what's best for us.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
Matthew 16:13-20
Re: Who Is This Jesus? by Queenttoast01: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Eve Was Not Adam's Helper / Reflect Jesus / ...muslim Men Protecting Acatholic Church In Egyptduring Mass »

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.