Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? (17213 Views)

Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? / Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? / How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Shigishege2: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:
All these ones no concern APC supporters

With their BAT tag they get everything free

Na we Obi supporters dey suffer am
you can wail from now till the end of your life. The reality is we are all in Nigeria and all of us will be affected by government policy either good or bad
Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by NaijaCover(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2023
Is a Professional Blogger In Nigeria

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via

Nothing Concern With Salary.

Incase If You Come Across Any Bad News, Get In Touch With On WhatsApp Chat
Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Hamachi(f): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2023
wunmi590:

Abeg make I no just talk wetin dey my mind...

This month salary will enter this Friday, I've already sepnt it all, even without receiving it yet...

May God help us
congratulations
Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Hamachi(f): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2023
condralbedez:
Outside Nairaland , that dude will be complaining to the masses that this Administration nah wahala oh.
You sabi

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by TheMostComplex1: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2023
My salary is .....but I trek to the office because it's on the next street from my residence. But sometimes I board keke #100 to our office.

I don't regret relocating from Lagos state even though our office closed in Nigeria & the job I am doing presently brought me to the state where I live.

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Donpenny(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2023
Very fustrating, mine only take me for fews days despite my adjustments. Bills are choking. Just coming from my daughter's sch, her proprietor just keep adding unnecessary fees to jack up total sch fees claiming my daughter will pay for graduant fees when she is not one yet, i stood my ground that am only going to pay for exam and pta alone after have cleared her sch fees during resumption that is how kasala burst. Finally i paid for exam and pta alone. I hate extortion by greedy business men. My landlord is another greedy idiot, my rent is now more than tripe of what i paid 3yrs ago and my salary still remain within my entry ranges. Only having a viable business can make you stay ahead of this inflation. Is crazy out there.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Martinsmine(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2023
HelinuesJobles:
The 30k APC Money will favor me and my family

Helinues
this name funny gee

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Jaybee3456: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Lolz 150K gone in less than a month... Are you a married man?

Are you locked indoors? or are you in jail? outside here is literally so tough and my expenses doubled. Like i said earlier i always had savings every month but not this month. So now i have to figure out a way so this doesn't happen again next month.

4 Likes

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Jostoman: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

Let me guess... You made a comment against APC and the government!

I have lost count of the bans I have received! Yet known bigots and trolls continue to roam the political sections unchecked!

I will probably get banned for this sef! grin
once those APC mode are on duty and you say something about Apc the next thing na ban and those apc will come here to insult someone's father and mother and nobody will ban them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by GoWithGood: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2023
dayleke:
Salary has left the group chat.

It is well. undecided cry

Lol

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Daniluv1(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2023
olisefom:
I am an employer. For my staffs not to increase their sharp practices (which might be difficult to curtail) I took up their tfare expenses.

Which one is you took up their tfare expenses?
Why not just add it up together as the salary
Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by MONEY247: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2023
Last month salary too small mehn... can't even feed off it... before 1 week salary Don finish..
Only God is sustaining son of man

work based on shift, mehn it's not been easy doing it....
So I and my colleague re-strategize.... I now work just 6 times a month instead of the two weeks....
But the take home can not take me home😂😂😂
Trouble still looming..
The company I work for are planning on shutting down due to high operating cost.........
Suffering is increasing mehn, if you are a Nigerian this period you need double grace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by WhiteRuler: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
No single serious feedback comment above.smh
So all these tales, none of you is a salary earner? None of you actually is being "killed by subsidy removal ", and none of you has a salary that can no longer take you home?
This is why the leaders should not be carried away by lamentations on social media full of fake and idle folks.

Most of you are not salary earners, you live above your means and misrepresent those who are the most vulnerable members of the society who genuinely need help. If you can afford to be on Nairaland, you are not among the needy abeg. You're among the idle and privileged youths.

Your comments are always at deviant with reality. Is Nairaland home for the elite and privileged?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Bflash(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2023
Honestly speaking, mine no reach anywhere, ahswr, mi tired sef, tis mumu life

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Ade1177: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2023
350k monthly earning

Save more than half

I don't enter transport and I don't have a car

I am single and have different girlfriends

Life is good

With 1 serious girlfriend the money will finish in weeks
Getting married with kids
Money will finish in days

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Aurelius1(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2023
Ade1177:
350k monthly earning

Save more than half

I don't enter transport and I don't have a car

I am single and have different girlfriends

Life is good

With 1 serious girlfriend the money will finish in weeks
Getting married with kids
Money will finish in days
You have different girlfriends! Waoh! Life is indeed very good.
Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by komzy589(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2023
Billionaire2:
poverty is in the mind.
If you survived unprepared 3months total lockdown in 2020 then fuel subsidy removal na popcorn 🍿
a little adjustment here and there, you restrategize and push on ..

anyway, it’s a waste of time to advise a bunch of highly tribalized, entitlement oriented, ignorant population….
Tinubu’s adjustment is not just subsidy.
Every single changes he’s made so far is causing hardship.
It is insensitive to compare lockdown that was temporary and this change that is long term and indefinite.
Adjustment means you get poorer.
You won’t die, but your quality of living drastically diminishes and an idiot whose quality of life improved is responsible.

5 Likes

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by akanjikokoro: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2023
My salary is finished before end of the month. A daily pay is even better if i can get daily job.

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by wunmi590(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2023
Hamachi:
congratulations

😢

Aunty why are you congratulating me, please don't make me more depressed 😔

2 Likes

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by dayleke: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2023
GoWithGood:

Lol

Abi na...

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Ade1177: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2023
Aurelius1:
You have different girlfriends! Waoh! Life is indeed very good.

You save more money as a young guy building wealth in this lagos having multiple ladies

Having 1 lady being entitled to your money and demanding you buy iphone 14 pro max will drain you

Personal experience

Will only settle for 1 girl when you're sure you can take care of all her needs

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Hamachi(f): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2023
Donpenny:
Very fustrating, mine only take me for fews days despite my adjustments. Bills are choking. Just coming from my daughter's sch, her proprietor just keep adding unnecessary fees to jack up total sch fees claiming my daughter will pay for graduant fees when she is not one yet, i stood my ground that am only going to pay for exam and pta alone after have cleared her sch fees during resumption that is how kasala burst. Finally i paid for exam and pta alone. I hate extortion by greedy business men. My landlord is another greedy idiot, my rent is now more than tripe of what i paid 3yrs ago and my salary still remain within my entry ranges. Only having a viable business can make you stay ahead of this inflation. Is crazy out there.
They are mostly shylocks, mine increased mine from 260k to 500k, as in I just weak

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Hamachi(f): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2023
Ade1177:

You save more money as a young guy building wealth in this lagos having multiple ladies

Having 1 lady being entitled to your money and demanding you buy iphone 14 pro max will drain you

Personal experience

Will only settle for 1 girl when you're sure you can take care of all her needs
Lies, it practically impossible because you will give them tfare, hair, sub & recharge cards money , you gone basically spend. PERIOD
Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by mikaael(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Lets hear from the salary earners ,

I earn 6 figures and fill my Tank 70 liters for around 38k, I normally use 1&1/2 tank a month

Imagination go jus kill u laidiz oo
Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Hamachi(f): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2023
wunmi590:

😢

Aunty why are you congratulating me, please don't make me more depressed 😔
depressed how
Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Ade1177: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2023
Hamachi:
Lies, it practically impossible because you will give them tfare, hair, sub & recharge cards money , you gone basically spend. PERIOD
Na you be that

Why will you as a single guy with different options be buying hair for a lady you're not committed to
(Especially when you're on a budget)

The highest you can spend are little little money

What works for you won't work for another

When you have a serious girlfriend

Every month she feels entitled TO MANDATORY SPENDING

AND trust me girlfriend won't ask you for ordinary 2k

Na problem billing always

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Benediction777: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2023
AS E DEY PAIN YOU E DEY SWEET US..LOLZZZZ
Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by wunmi590(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2023
Hamachi:
depressed how

For congratulating me just because I've spent my June salary even before collecting it 😢

2 Likes

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by komzy589(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2023
Shigishege2:
you can wail from now till the end of your life. The reality is we are all in Nigeria and all of us will be affected by government policy either good or bad
Making light of people's sufferings just to defend your mandate is beyond stupid!

5 Likes

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Mdtoba(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
No single serious feedback comment above.smh
So all these tales, none of you is a salary earner? None of you actually is being "killed by subsidy removal ", and none of you has a salary that can no longer take you home?
This is why the leaders should not be carried away by lamentations on social media full of fake and idle folks.

Most of you are not salary earners, you live above your means and misrepresent those who are the most vulnerable members of the society who genuinely need help. If you can afford to be on Nairaland, you are not among the needy abeg. You're among
J
idle and privileged youths.
bros calm down, checking nairaland does not equate to joblessness

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by FreeStuffsNG: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2023
Mdtoba:
bros calm down, checking nairaland does not equate to joblessness
I agree it's not so for everyone sir. I mean based on the dorminant feedback to the question raised by the op
Re: Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? by Fapemz: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2023
Revolutionary Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery to Transform Nigeria's Power Landscape Amidst Soaring Fuel and Electricity Costs

Akure, 27/06/2023 - In the face of skyrocketing fuel prices and exorbitant electricity tariffs, the power landscape in Nigeria is on the verge of a transformative breakthrough. Introducing the game-changing Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery (LFP), a beacon of hope for Nigerians seeking an affordable and reliable alternative to traditional power generation options.

With the recent surge in fuel and gas prices, as well as the escalating electricity tariffs, Nigerians are feeling the pinch more than ever. It is in this challenging environment that our range
of LFP battery tagged Cooldipo Mobile Power Solutions (MPS) emerges as a saviour, offering respite from the burden of rising energy costs and ushering in a new era of power independence.

Here's why our MPS is the answer Nigeria has been waiting for:

1. Unbeatable Affordability: Say goodbye to the days of emptying your pockets to fill up on fuel or paying hefty electricity bills. Our battery provides an affordable alternative, liberating you from the clutches of soaring prices. It's time to reclaim control over your energy expenses and experience significant long-term savings.

2. Reliability in the Face of Uncertainty: With frequent fuel shortages and electricity outages plaguing the nation, MPS stands as a beacon of reliability. Say goodbye to interruptions and disruptions in your power supply. Our battery ensures a stable and consistent energy source, providing you with peace of mind and uninterrupted productivity.

3. Eco-Friendly Energy Solution: As the world grapples with the consequences of climate change, it is our responsibility to embrace cleaner and greener energy alternatives. Our battery is an eco-friendly choice, reducing carbon emissions and contributing to a sustainable future. Join the movement towards a cleaner Nigeria and be a part of the solution.

4. Versatility and Adaptability: Our battery is designed to cater to a wide range of power needs. From residential setups to commercial establishments and off-grid applications, it seamlessly integrates with solar panels, NEPA, Generator and other energy sources. It offers you the flexibility to customize and create your own energy ecosystem.

5. Durability and Longevity: We understand the importance of a reliable and long-lasting power solution. LFP battery is built to withstand the test of time, with a robust chemistry which guarantees extended lifespan. It eliminates the need for frequent replacements and maintenance, providing you with a hassle-free and cost-effective energy solution.

The time for change is now. Embrace the power revolution with our lithium battery and bid farewell to the era of frequent change of battery and soaring fuel prices and exorbitant electricity tariffs.
Join us in shaping a brighter future for Nigeria, where power is accessible, affordable, and sustainable.
For inquiries or further information, please contact:
Cooldipo www.cooldipo.com +23480.653.16307

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Survive A Job Loss / He Became Victim Of #betrayal. He Lost His Career To #trust / CCECC Construction Workers Protest Sack, Poor Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.