Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. (59620 Views)

How To Use Kinemaster Application For Editing Videos / Smudge Paintings! Turn Your Picture To A Real Artwork / Can You Recommend Imovie Ios App For Editing A Music Video? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Cassandraloius: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
Let me conclude, some people are very jobless and sick In the brain. WTF!
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by mightyhaze: 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
She's got stumpy hands

Likely a dwarf

Let her be pls
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by fortunechy(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
What this gender can't do doesn't exist...
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Truvelisback(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin This is a crime indeed.
The last pics got me laughing 😂. It made her look like a dwarf.
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Kobicove(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
Fakers everywhere you look
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by staneless(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
The head come big pass the body after editing . grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Quebec91(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
cheesy
Dayotheeone:
Tracy na Sodiq for Ogba grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Proffdada: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
ednut1:
Went to Facebook. And saw this. Hmmm
At least she don apologize
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
If I were her I will celebrity her than to make mockery women are their own enemy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by PoliticalUpdate(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
Na exactly wetin INEC do for the last election, and they want everyone to be quiet.
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Why I find this distasteful,I can imagine the lack of self esteem she has felt to result to this.maybe she was not getting compliments.

I wish the owner of the picture would give her the best birthday gift ever: assuring her of her beauty and uniqueness and that there is no need to edit her pictures because she is awesome the way she was.
There was no need embrassing her
Let us women try to support each other

I hope she enjoys her birthday. Sending love and light

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Dareal90s(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
000O1:
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Download Binance or Bybit from playstore or Ios and let me teach you how to trade crypto safely. You can start with any amount and grow it up to 5 times within a week.
Stop complaining about govt and simply end poverty. If you acuire right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to the following:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N3,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
8. How to buy or sell crypto, how to exchange crypto to Naira all within 15 minutes.
9. Technical analysis to help you understand trade
You sure say u don chop like this?
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
PerfectStranger:
"women supporting women" in the mud grin
'women supporting women' does not make room for plagarism
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by marvel2real: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Tracy Titus my former bestiee with benefit lol she don reach nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by wumi2017(f): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
Lmao 😂
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Incrediblekutty(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
ElBenny:
There was mild drama and dragging on Facebook as a lady known as Tracy Titus collected the picture of another lady (Eneh Stephanie), then went ahead to edit her face into the picture and posted online to celebrate her birthday.

The lady was called out and dragged, but her audience came to her defense to say she did nothing but appreciate the picture of her fellow lady.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0h9KLaQaHR646SbCJqL778Th3LvGv5cXWngXm6CjAvgqhZVWrKXu6SkZGfqemzcmvl&id=100086563864414&mibextid=Nif5oz

Eni to ni Ori ko lo loyan!! Wahala Wahala
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by MrJames007: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
!
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Anny69: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
😂Crazy things are happening.
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by OdefaGirl(f): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
Abolodje:
Women are shitty people

Na so you take hate your mama?
🥺🥺..... Eyyaah

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by NOwazobia: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
What wouldn't the crazy birthday generation do...

Creating a mountain out of a mull hill.

Beating yourself because of something that only last 24 hours, without any intrinsic value to life...

I live in the skin of the older generation that I always feel dead in this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by xtian110: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Mad people everywhere 🤣🤣😂🤣😂
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by schoolboymatt(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
...and go get some help grin

that lady seriously needs some help like wwtf!
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by mhiztaNexy(m): 12:20am On Jun 28, 2023
grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:42am On Jun 28, 2023
the struggle for attention is real!
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by sisisioge: 2:29am On Jun 28, 2023
grin grin cheesy grin

This is so funny!
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Gerrard59(m): 3:09am On Jun 28, 2023
Mryacks:

The main lady whose picture was photoshoped is a married woman and a business executive. She is a friend of mine not an Olosho pls

Don't expect anything useful from the miscreants who brandish every lady out there as a sex worker.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Gadafii: 4:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Maysdevices:
For attention and to to outdo ourselves. The flashiest lady in the room is the most looked at, pretty or not.

Men flex money, women flex lookism.

We don’t even care why you’re staring at us, just stare or we’ll go mad.

That being said. I am quite the opposite and don’t get it either. I hate attention.
I like my girls simple and classic, if your dress is over kill or your hair is pretty elaborated and your hoping to get the males attention with that, I am the first person that will snub you, you don’t have to fake it to get attention
me as a guy I love the natural cornrows hair style, or short hair like Nancy isime, I can tell you larger percentage of men love that too

If your wearing fake hair lashes nails and face made up like a doll, I won’t look at you twice in the room
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Enemyofpeace: 5:22am On Jun 28, 2023
Na wa o

I pity those who did not go to school
Some of them don't even know that
afternoon sleep is called sylvester
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Caseless: 6:31am On Jun 28, 2023
pesin use your picture to feel happy and you're exposing her. Women are mostly wicked and hate each other.
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by kmaster007: 6:33am On Jun 28, 2023
This one nah oluwole in Lagos Island
Re: Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head. by Ofemmanu1: 7:41am On Jun 28, 2023
Ori olori

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures / Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.