Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Candid Advise For A Website Designer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Candid Advise For A Website Designer (165 Views)

A Ghanaian's Candid View Of Lagos Nigeria...must WATCH!!! / Advise For People That Want Leave Nigeria / Advise For A Deaf Nairalander In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Candid Advise For A Website Designer by IkpemhiTG(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2023
Greetings to the house...I need some thoughts about what an about to do now please.
I have got an opportunity to relocate with my wife and a two months old baby to the UK courtesy of my wife job offer as a paramedic in the UK.

I don't really know much on survival techniques for a family man. Am not doing bad in Nigeria with my skill though but I use to hear people say there are better opportunity overseas generally.

Is this relocation worth it..how safe is my family life? What are the job hazrads to beware of as regards to my wife job.

My wife thinks we can rely on her job for the main time while I go in search of opportunities for my skills in the UK. But her salary is just £27k per annum. Her job location is London.

How do we manage with our baby...Too many stuff in my head I just need someone experience to talk to me .Thanks
Re: Candid Advise For A Website Designer by Biola67: 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
IkpemhiTG:
Greetings to the house...I need some thoughts about what an about to do now please.
I have got an opportunity to relocate with my wife and a two months old baby to the UK courtesy of my wife job offer as a paramedic in the UK.

I don't really know much on survival techniques for a family man. Am not doing bad in Nigeria with my skill though but I use to hear people say there are better opportunity overseas generally.

Is this relocation worth it..how safe is my family life? What are the job hazrads to beware of as regards to my wife job.

My wife thinks we can rely on her job for the main time while I go in search of opportunities for my skills in the UK. But her salary is just £27k per annum. Her job location is London.

How do we manage with our baby...Too many stuff in my head I just need someone experience to talk to me .Thanks
27k per annum for a couple in LND. My guy, you go need hustle like m@d.

1 Like

Re: Candid Advise For A Website Designer by IkpemhiTG(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Seychelles: A Tropical Haven Of Pristine Beauty And Tranquility / Bus Fare Within Nigeria Update / I’m Confused. I Need Your Advice On How To Go About My Flight Book And Accommoda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.