Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

If You Don't Think Money Can Buy Happiness, You Are Living A Lie - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Don't Think Money Can Buy Happiness, You Are Living A Lie (155 Views)

How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? / 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria / 6 Part-time Jobs Upcoming Musicians Can Do To Earn A Living (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Think Money Can Buy Happiness, You Are Living A Lie by chiomanwigwe33(f): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
Don’t you just hate it when people tell you that money can’t buy happiness? That is fucking bullshit. It’s nonsense. If you don’t think money
can buy happiness, you don’t know where to shop.

“Riches may not bring happiness, but neither does poverty.”
- Sophie Irene Loeb

Poverty only breeds misery and more poverty.

If you don’t think money can buy happiness, you’re living a lie that
broke people came up with. I know a ton of people who are broke—
and they are miserable because of it. I’ve been broke and I’ve been rich,
and I can honestly say rich is a HELL of a lot better.

Better to be a rich
son of a bitch than a poor son of a bitch.
~Dan lok

Get a Free video on how to get started on amazon kdp here and thank me later... only for a limited Time.

Click the link below

https:///y87hgm.
Re: If You Don't Think Money Can Buy Happiness, You Are Living A Lie by Rebelutionary: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Lol...amazon kdp? Obviously someone is broke and needs money to "buy happiness". Let the "broke" fellas on Nairaland according to the OP come and buy her/his course because truly Rich fellas don't buy happiness with money from Amazon KDP

(1) (Reply)

Value Added Services (vas) Product Manager / How To Make A Consistent $500 And Above In Nigeria Without Bringing 2 People / IT Placement In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.