Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria (39762 Views)

8 Things About Working In Ilorin Kwara State Nigeria �� / Npower: 5,781 Exited, 25,998 Placed On Hold As EFCC Looks For Absconders / 8 Things You Must Keep In Mind When Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Vipro(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
1. Maggi cubes.

Maggi was two for N5 in 2012, but now it’s one for N10 now. Who knows, you could wake up next year and hear that one cube of Knorr Chicken now goes for N50 per piece. Better buy the dip now before it rises.

2. Titus sardine.
Titus Sardine (125g) – Chopbox
Sardines are now hotcake, but Titus sardine is the hottest of them all. It recently attained a record high when it rose from N340 to N650 in less than one week. Bitcoin is shaking. You better buy and hodl now, so you can resell when it lands at N1k.

3. Egg.

You can bear me witness when I say eggs once sold for N25 per piece, four pieces for N100. Now, one piece of egg goes for nothing less than N80. Chickens are now laying the new Cryptocurrency. Egg-o-currency to the moon!

4. Gas.

Before we say anything, it is important to let you know that anyone who can afford to refill their gas these days is a ritualist. If they cook for you with that gas, you better not eat it. Maybe they want to collect your destiny and use it to refill gas. But please, investing in gas is one easy way to cash out these days. Do you know how much one kg costs now? You better buy and hodl now. Christmas is coming, you will make your money back. Just stay safe sha. Don’t let your investment kill other people. Their ghost will swear for you.

5. Onions.

Onions will soon start competing with gold. Two small pieces now sell for N100. And these are sizes that used to sell at N20 per piece. Can you see how wide the profit margin is? If you are lucky, you can enter into partnership with a caterer. Year in year out, you will just be cashing out. If we were you, we would even buy stocks for our unborn children with it.

6. Titus fish.
Titus Fish – Frozen – Carton (20Kg) – FARMBOY.NG
Like Titus sardine, like Titus fish. One piece now goes for N1k plus, and according to the investment analysts on Zikoko’s Wall Street, this is still estimated to rise higher. You better buy ice blocks and convert your bathing drum into a cold storage. Stock up Titus fish and wait. When the boom happens, even Dangote will be begging you to invest in his business. Dangote wey still dey find money.

7. Frozen turkey and chicken.
OROBO CHICKEN 1 KILO - chef360
Frozen turkey is now N2,500, if not more. Frozen chicken is slowly climbing up to N2,000 per kilo. If after all our advice, you still don’t know that you should invest in it now, then we are sorry for you oh. Don’t you want to get rich?

8. Vegetable oil and palm oil.
King's Vegetable Oil 3 L - GoMarket
If anyone is saying tech is the best place to make money, it is a big lie. Tech, when you can invest in vegetable oil and palm oil, and cash out big time Do you know how much one gallon of vegetable oil is now? BUY THE DIP NOW OH. BUY IT NOW. A lot of these tech people are surviving on investment returns from vegetable oil and palm oil. They are just using tech to cover face. If tech is as easy as they say, how come you have not made money after one week of UI/UX?.

Follow and Share for more....

186 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by COURVOISier(m): 1:56am On Oct 26, 2021
Buy the dip of these assets. grin

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Kenoxman(m): 3:51am On Oct 26, 2021
Man must chop. So food business is always lucrative especially now that things are skyrocketing. Omo! The way I carry vex plant banana and plantain this year ehn...hunger sef don they shame. A bunch of plantain goes for nothing less than 2k and banana? That one na goldmine,rich man food. The smallest bunch na 3k. Big bunch na from 10k and above. Omo! next year go soft for my side. I go punish this hunger wey dealt me heavy blow this year. Na revenge mission.

170 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 26, 2021
Op u don crase finish grin grin grin

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by JerrieBoss: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2021
Like Seriously

Christmass might be postponed in Nigeria for high prices of goods.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by ClassicMan202(m): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2021
So make we no buy and hodl enaira??

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2021
So you mean ordinary Maggi now appreciates more than our dear naira? cry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by OriginalZombiE: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
OP you are mad grin

I hope this makes front page grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by 2aces(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Farmers are cashing out on these assets I tell you.

1 barrel of crude oil. $50 _ 29k

1 bag of rice. $60_ 35k

Forget government, we nigerians too like easy way out, oshofree.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Lordbinsmar: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ogun kill APC angry

21 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hmmmm. How do I go about gas business?

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Slimbee1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin grin grin dis OP must be AY or BOVI's brother smiley wink grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by missimelda01(f): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
lol I jumped into this thread with speed hoping to see serious investment ideas grin

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Factfinder1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
a bag of beans now is 100k and you are hear making unreasonable post

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by emmabest2000(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Incomplete list without Garri

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Midas01: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Chaii

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by RapistOnBail: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2021

Nobody tell me, I had to replace my flowers with pepper.

Omo. Things no easy o!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by CHANNELStv2020: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
By first week of November i don go buy my December chicken,i no go risk am

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hold petrol
senile daddy will remove subsidy he claimed never existed June next year.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Ocholu: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
OP let me be real with you;

Your head get better oil. Probably the one gotten from sardines.

I need to buy these stocks ASAP! It will boost my investment portfolio real good. Even more than crypto.

I think that if the OP is not mentally handicapped for bringing up these commodities as values of investment; we should all begin to invest in them.

Just yesterday, I went to buy some food stuffs in the market, but I couldn't exhaust my list. I went back today, but the prices of what I got yesterday climed up by several percentages.

7 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by holuwajobar(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Make I no lie, the post is really funny .....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by CHANNELStv2020: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
2aces:
Farmers are cashing out on these assets I tell you.

1 barrel of crude oil. $50 _ 29k

1 bag of rice. $60_ 35k

Forget government, we nigerians too like easy way out, oshofree.

A barrel of crude is $85 today,Stop spreading wrong information

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Badguy77(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
If dem like make dem sale maggi for 100 naira per cube we go buy...I know say one day everything go pure

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Juliusmomoh: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kidney is now $85 million... I say make i update una.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
BMC can buy Vegetable and hold it as asset

If you know you know

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by dammiedot(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hilarious
Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
These things expire na, are you serious?
Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by Skillsnigeria: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by sammirano2: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
You go shock at the market price fall soon
Re: 8 Things You Can Buy And Hold As Investment In Nigeria by wonder233: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Beans is the scariest. In lagos, the standard measure is the paint rubber. Just in march last year, a paint rubber sold for N800 for the honey beans, today it is N4,500

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need Info On Salary Of A Non Academic Staff In A Federal University / Customs Application Form / 5 Benefits And 5 Problems Of N-power Recruitment Scheme Every Applicants Must Kn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.