Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie (45198 Views)

Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Osashalom: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
Johnn74:

Nope it’s Celestial Church 100- llbiyomie 0.
Make e dare am nor apologize to white garment peeps first if e get mind. He is playing with fire. Power dey pass power. By the time White garment use the metaphysical burn candles for him head, call him name for bottle, baff for river, lbiyomie won’t know what will hit him left and right.
Hian guys if cele burn love candle for ya head sef, u go fall in love yakata grin
So you are confirming what Papa said na. Just be afraid for the celebrate girl
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Chetas81(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
damosky12:

grin grin You never see something.
Celestial pastor's for the yahoo boys
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by phemmyfour: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Crysallis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlwTq4x29rI

Couple of days ago, Pastor David Ibiyeomie of salvation ministries trended after saying he hates the celestial church of Christ, saying that they can make a non drinker become one.

Well, a celestial prophet has now told pastor David Ibiyeomi that he has 14 Days to Apologize or face visit from his God.

Watch and share your thoughts.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7736286/why-hate-white-garment-churches
Empty threat.
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Nasman387(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
We dey wait, all I know is the man is still winning Cele by 5 goals to zero
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Drsmartphilips: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
David ibimugu is In hot soup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Nicoddemus(m): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
Chetas81:
anyone who believe anything from their colonial masters need help, religion have nothing to do with our mighty God,god give law to Adam and Eve, but the man betrayed God now 🤔 Adam and Eve did not solve the problems till today 😬 someone said he is a man of God, but people really crazy in this part of the world 😜✍️

You're not even coherent. God will help you my brother cry
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Henrydata(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
EnemyofGod2:

Religion has really done more harm to us than good.it shall never be well with those white men who imposed religion on us.

Mean why, God, Satan or Jesus Christ doesn't exist, there's no verifiable recognizable concretable approvable evidence of their existence, no man Born of woman has ever proof the existence of God.

It beats my imagination that in 21th century,there's some people who are still believing the existence of a God or Satan.

Believing the existence of God is a symptoms of primitivity of mentality, primordial sensibility, retrogressive discretion, bankruptcy of ideology and cerebral sclerosis.

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist.

Have asked urself who created you?
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Daxray07(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
Lol, You are honestly living in denial. You claim God does not exist but your name is "EnemyofGod2". How can you be an Enemy of what doesn't exist?

EnemyofGod2:

Religion has really done more harm to us than good.it shall never be well with those white men who imposed religion on us.

Mean why, God, Satan or Jesus Christ doesn't exist, there's no verifiable recognizable concretable approvable evidence of their existence, no man Born of woman has ever proof the existence of God.

It beats my imagination that in 21th century,there's some people who are still believing the existence of a God or Satan.

Believing the existence of God is a symptoms of primitivity of mentality, primordial sensibility, retrogressive discretion, bankruptcy of ideology and cerebral sclerosis.

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist.
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by JobNeededUrgent: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
eddynaira125:
The only thing I know, remaining 13days to watch Nigeria film
we are following grin
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Nawttiboi007(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Juz see as we Christians dey disgrace ourselves..
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Major7: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
TBforgive:
Lie lie!
David should never tender any shitty apology...And the celestial prophet must never head to court. This is what they gonna do.

Immediately after the 14 days elapses, the so called men of God should gather their camps,sheep, members, and converge on a large expanse of land somewhere in the heart of Lagos.

Where upon 2 mountain of firewoods would have been built beforehand. A ram or cow or elephant or anything they could afford should placed on altar of sacrifice...

The street guys aka organizers should allot 2 hours each to the warring parties... A tank of water should be spitting distance away...

By blown of a whistle these men should call down 🔥 from heavens to eat up the sacrifice.

Elijah did it with the Baal prophets...

Now is time to replicate same in Nigeria.

Oga,you too like action film grin

1 Like

Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Daxray07(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
That means Dem two dey serve different Gods abi wetin? Seriously, sometimes I don't even understand how Africans think. Religion has so blinded us that we just spew the first thing that comes to our mind without really thinking about it first. Imagine this one dey use God dey threaten another pastor like say God na Omela undecided . The tire me honestly.
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by incredible2017: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Imagine
Dey threaten person....nothing will happen after 14 days

Me self dislike that church make him give me 14 days
Warey...na only who nor get naturalist intelligence, logical and existential intelligence dey believe in all these pastors, spiritual prophet, native doctors
Let me tell you all nairaland members
Native doctors, prophet and pastors and other spiritual men are smart people
They use the trick of "anything is possible " and the "time factor or time trick " to deceive people
1) everything is possible naturally that is why a native doctor or pastor will agree to do anything you are requesting from them to do
2) with "time" anything is possible....that is why a native doctor or pastor can not give a specific date and time his so called spiritual work will come...
The difference between you and dangote is time..the difference between you and a dead man in the grave is time

Them never nack you confirm jazz before.
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Judolisco(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Celestial church of christ gave birth to many churches including redeem
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by janvier27(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
If anything happens to the pastor, it's coincidental or self inflicted. If such powers are there, no one would be alive now. He just should be more professional and face his own business, fortunately it's lucrative.
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by xynerise: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
Let's see who is serving the living God grin

Does it mean he prefers what the Muslims are doing or he is just afraid to say his mind to the Muslims? grin grin
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by 8stargeneral: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
I will like the movie to reach part 5 grin
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by femijay8271(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Storypot:
I rode with my pastor & his family in his car one Sunday like that.. Omo naso one marywa guy drive nonsense almost denting his sweet 07 muscle Camry sport white that trodded gleefully along the asphalt... Thankfully there was no dent as Pastor saw the tricycle in time and swerved away from the impending/prospective situation. I was taken aback when my pastor shouted after rolling down his side mirror "Oloroburuku ni e Sha" (you are an unfortunate fellow) the tricycle guy replied back "Ogun fe pa e Sha" (it's like Ogun want to kill you Sha) pastor blurted out again "Koni ragba fun awon to ni e" (it won't be better for those that gave birth to you) but the tricycle guy just didn't respond to that one as he sped off with his team of passengers. Then pastor's wife now told Pastor to calm down in this manner "Daddy wa otito, mi o rope won to owo Tor Oloroburuku yen" (I dont think money was used to upbring that unfortunate fellow).

Then suddenly there was dead silence in the car.. so in the heat of the moment, they forgot tat a church member rode with them.. we got to church and I went back home. Every Sunday I say our lords prayer and that's it.

I don laugh 😂 tire with my wife... I must surely use this for my upcoming skit.

I remembered a story which one of my Pastor told us, that a pastor car was bashed on Sunday morning by another pastor or a Christian fellow going to church also, na so pastor block road dey fight with the fellow, and dis pastor carried some members, na so members come outside dey fight the Christian fellow say na my Pastor u dey follow talk like that.... My Pastor then told me that it was a shameful display that day.
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Mystery9(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
14 days is too small. Oga make it 2 days.
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Chetas81(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nicoddemus:

You're not even coherent. God will help you my brother cry
coherent is your problem, kindly remain as you're
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by shenshengi: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
Na wa for pastors in Nigeria o!
Dis David Ibiyeomie sef, dis na man of God?
Him just dey talk anyhow, always dey hate people!

Pastor wey dey chop belleful everyday, dey miliki!

But people mumu for Naija sha o.
If no be mumu, how some body wan listen and believe somebody wey dey behave like dis?

Mugus everywhere!!
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by nedekid: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
"Or he will die"
Na today. All man do kpai one day (including the prophet) so what is the big deal.
If ibiyome made a blunder, mistake or displeasing statement, call him to order as a fellow pastor, surely he will apologize as everyone makes mistakes.
To start spewing crap or making divine threats moves no one, except your members.
Elrufai allegedly made so many religious statements, Boko harm beheaded many priests, pastors, people up north burnt that female student etc, you did not come out barefooted, to give them 14 days to die or get visit from God.

2 Likes

Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Nicenixon: 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
Johnn74:

Nope it’s Celestial Church 100- llbiyomie 0.
Make e dare am nor apologize to white garment peeps first if e get mind. He is playing with fire. Power dey pass power. By the time White garment use the metaphysical burn candles for him head, call him name for bottle, baff for river, lbiyomie won’t know what will hit him left and right.
Hian guys if cele burn love candle for ya head sef, u go fall in love yakata grin
e be like say you get experience o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Agugbadin: 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
Candle ritual cooking
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Fuckyoumod: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
Zee0007:
A house divided against itself can not stand.
Tell that to David Ibeyome
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Nicenixon: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
[quote author=Raylight2 post=124069040]
I just know they don't serve the same God. There's only one way to the true God and that is Jesus. And these white garment people don't know who Jesus is. So they're not of the same house.[/quotpe] Are you a celestial? Pls, attend their service for once to study their mode of worship before coming here to spill rubbish. The Celestial I know believe in the holy trinity i.e Thy Lord the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy spirit.
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by famology(m): 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
Oga nothing dey happen
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Buskynwa: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Imagine
Dey threaten person....nothing will happen after 14 days

Me self dislike that church make him give me 14 days
Warey...na only who nor get naturalist intelligence, logical and existential intelligence dey believe in all these pastors, spiritual prophet, native doctors
Let me tell you all nairaland members
Native doctors, prophet and pastors and other spiritual men are smart people
They use the trick of "anything is possible " and the "time factor or time trick " to deceive people
1) everything is possible naturally that is why a native doctor or pastor will agree to do anything you are requesting from them to do
2) with "time" anything is possible....that is why a native doctor or pastor can not give a specific date and time his so called spiritual work will come...
The difference between you and dangote is time..the difference between you and a dead man in the grave is time

flesh and blood didnt reveal this to you
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Reload101: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
Alter versus alter
Crysallis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlwTq4x29rI

Couple of days ago, Pastor David Ibiyeomie of salvation ministries trended after saying he hates the celestial church of Christ, saying that they can make a non drinker become one.

Well, a celestial prophet has now told pastor David Ibiyeomi that he has 14 Days to Apologize or face visit from his God.

Watch and share your thoughts.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7736286/why-hate-white-garment-churches
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Psoul(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
If Ibiyiome should start fighting with ppl that have called him and his church bad names, he will not have time for his ministry.

They call him and his members sinners.
They call him fraud
Tithe collector
Fake
Thief
Etc.

So this C$S prophet should be calming down.

1 Like

Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by hohafrank(m): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
We have started counting.Remaining 13 days.
Re: You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie by Didijiji: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
Another lady today she a Pentecostal pastor impregnated her and have been threatening her.

If it is true, then wahala dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Writes About Wedding, Christianity And Church / William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.