Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Urgent Advise Needed On Car Business - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent Advise Needed On Car Business (377 Views)

Urgent Advise Needed On This Two Cars (Pictures) / Tokunbo Car Business: How Car Dealers Import Clean Cars From USA To Nigeria / Detailed Explanation On Car Engine Sludge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advise Needed On Car Business by professore(m): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
To all the very knowledgeable Mods and Nairalanders in the car section, I salute you. Kindly be of help to me. Who knows I may be an employer of labour along the line, hence, contributing positively to the society (rather than squandering resources).

I want to go into the business of selling car spare parts.

A. Generally, what should I know?

B. From me, here are my queries:

What parts can can I speclise in

I. Engine and gear oil?
II. Jack, Brake Pads, Ball Joints, Wheel spanner, C- Caution etc.
III. Tyres?
IV. Car batteries?
V. Doors, windscreen etc?
VI. Anyone that is lucrative which I don't know

C. Does this business require importation, if yes, where do I turn to, China, Belgium, U.S and how?

Cc: Marpol

Moderator please FP for wider input.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Car Business by fineboynl(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
Engine oil. But the field is saturated and little profit margin. Now that oil is cost most bus driver, keke and the rest are now using measurements oil and didn't change regularly.

Engine business you will need 30 to 50m.

You better going into oil. Abro gum. Coolant. Spanners, jack. Does minor stuff with that Ur budget.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed On Car Business by professore(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
fineboynl:
Engine oil. But the field is saturated and little profit margin. Now that oil is cost most bus driver, keke and the rest are now using measurements oil and didn't change regularly.

Engine business you will need 30 to 50m.

You better going into oil. Abro gum. Coolant. Spanners, jack. Does minor stuff with that Ur budget.
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation??? / 2023 Car With Body Color Changing Capabilities / More to be like thee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.