Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos (4527 Views)

A Reply Reno Omokri Gave This Igbo Guy. / The Clapback Reno Omokri Gave To A Follower Who Dragged Him / See The Savagely Reply Reno Omokri Gave To His Troll That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by ekolobaba: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
Dear @samsmbah,

Thank you for your feedback. You may or may not be right that our Igbo brethren control 60% of Lagos' wealth. However, according to renowned economist, Adam Smith in his book, The Wealth of Nations, the capital and wealth of a state is usually controlled by manufacturers.

Our Igbo brothers and sisters are not heavily into manufacturing in Lagos. They have a cluster in Nnewi, but are not known manufacturers in Lagos or its neighbouring states. They are more into trading. Thus, it would be strange if they control 60% of Lagos' wealth.

Before your 'revelation', I had seen data showing that when you take into account the volume of taxes paid to the Lagos State Government, Oando, Globacom, Forte Oil, Guinness Nigeria, Nigerian Breweries Limited, Nigerian Bottling Company, West African Portland Cement Company, Nestle Nigeria, Flower Mills of Nigeria, Unilever PLC, and Seven-Up Bottling, which are either wholly or partially owned by persons of Southwest origin, control the largest percentage of Lagos' wealth.

With regard to non-Yoruba capitalists, from the same data pool, I was under the impression that the Dangote Group, BUA Group, and Intels, owned either wholly or partially by Northern Nigerian Fulani, were the largest non-Yoruba investors in Lagos.

But perhaps you have access to data not available to the World Bank, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say maybe you are right.

With regards to the 20 pounds issue, historical records prove that the Federal Military Government of General Yakubu Gowon, through radio broadcasts, urged people in the breakaway region of Biafra not to accept the Biafran Pounds as Nigeria would not recognise it.

Upon this announcement by the Federal Military Government, many prudent 'Biafrans' withdrew all their Nigerian Naira and kept it at home. One such Biafran was Evelyn Okororie, who is still alive and told her story to CNN, which published it on January 16, 2020, in a piece titled 'Biafra war: Survivors relive account 50 years after Nigerian civil war ends.'

After the war ended, the Biafran Pound was useless. Even Colonel Emeka Ojukwu did not take them with him when he fled Nigeria to Ivory Coast.

The Β£20 was a gift from Chief Obafemi Awolowo to Biafrans. He did not have to do it. Both Gowon and his military colleagues were against it.

After the Union defeated the Confederate states during the American Civil War, the Confederate States' dollars became worthless from May 26, 1865. The Union did not give any $20 to holders of the Confederate States dollars, as it should be. After the war, holders of the Confederate States dollars just lost their money. Period. That is the sad reality of war.

As for an Igbo man "bowing" to no one, I counsel you to listen to the 'Yes Daddy' audio between Peter Obi and Bishop Oyedepo.

Thanks again, and may God bless you.
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1673633655585996800?s=46&t=cDvmaODjfVry7evXWsXd0A

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by Ttalk: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
In as much as Reno Omokri is apt in his response and has being able to pierce the bitter truth into the stubborn ears of our distant neighbour, omoluabis still see and regard Omokri as a spoilt child forming familiarity with the neighbor he once disrespected.

If Yoruba could treat Ambode Bleep+up, and place Rauf Aregbeshola in his place for making a derogatory comment, who is Omokri to think the Yoruba would now be dancing to his skirmishes with Igbo?

Ten thousand songs of praise from Reno and his eulogizes won't make Tinubu's government grant him a state pardon, he should better start adapting to his hideout, he has more than 16 years to spend in asylum.

Reno must enjoy the consequence of his running mouth

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by ekolobaba: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
Osanobua. Nna na wa ooo.
Chukwu okike abiama

Ndi Igbo don turn ndi poto poto for Reno hand chai.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by TemplarLandry: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by helinues: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
Gbas gbos left and right.

That's what lack of decorum always cause .

That guy go need water drip cos this punch line heh, na chop and die

grin grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by wegevv: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
This man is always twerking for attention

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hmmmm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by ekolobaba: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
wegevv:

But him dey lie? Una no fit siddon for one place, na to dey lie everywhere na him una sabi.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by abibox02: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by helinues: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
wegevv:

Dispute what Reno wrote, Obidients have used their lies to let other foreigners think all Nigerian youths reason the same

I was having a chat with a foreigner the other day, he still couldn't believe why Obi loss the Nigeria election, when I told him he came third with 2 million votes difference between the first, he was shocked.

And then he said but Obi was popular amongst the youths most especially online then I now gave him an example why it looks like. NL for example, some of them have more than 10 monikers using to revalidate themselves which will look like more people in support, same on Twitter and other social media.

Make una reduce una tempo cos the perception about the Obidients group presently is not looking good.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
R.I.P grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by Goke7: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
They know the truth but they must just come with narratives to hype themselves.

Always laughable when some folks think the wealth of the south west is in the hands of non Yorubas

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by totit: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
Audio billionaires, virtual billionaires but very poor in reality.

The initial writer must be ashamed of himself right now.

Lool

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by alanto: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
This man will make a good lecturer. See free education at the cost of nothing.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by Danisaint112(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
Where is the sense in what Reno said? Like from what he said he didn't fully agree and at the same time didn't disagree.

This kind of reply is born out severe pain for the truth and sheer stupidity meted out of jealousy.

If not for anything I'm happy he (RENO) won't be coming back to Nigeria any time soon.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by Corporate2020: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
The wailing developers and headless mob.

Reno Omo-Kirikiri, that your last paragraph no good nah. Shey person no fit play with you ni? Okay oooo YES RENO, YES DADDY.

But Reno, your cain still dey where we keep am oooo. You must to chop am because you are a useless bastard, before Ogun go finally kee you, you must chop your cain. You will be stripped and publicly whipped mercilessly

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by Ttalk: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
totit:
Audio billionaires, virtual billionaires but very poor in reality.

The initial writer must be ashamed of himself right now.

Lool

Why are you saying this, 4 Anambra billionaire money can buy the whole of Africa. There are silent billionaire in the SE, richer than Bill gate, it's only out of jealousy that they are not ranked in the latest Forbes ranking

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by waynetee(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
Not being mischievous but,
Igbos do not own up to 5% of Lagos wealth.

They should be ashamed of themselves instead of empty chest beating. Even the market they are managing themselves in and shouting like its the only thing in Lagos was given to them for free so that they can stop cannibalizing themselves because of abject poverty and starvations.

Igbos can not stay on their own, they do not have the brain. I say this with full chest!

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by Abagworo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
All I have to say and I've always said is that any Igbo living and investing in Lagos is a complete foool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by nedu666: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Na today, everyday op will report reno gives schooling to lgbo. Both op and reno are d same.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by DevilsEqual(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
Igbos getting schooled back to back on all social media platform

Sometimes, you just have to wonder if school actually passed through most of them...Even the the brightest chinua Achebe was as daft in logical reasoning as the least educated Anayo who hawks gala around Lagos highways

Spits on that tribe of Sub-humans

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by Boyewu: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
Please name them and their investment. I wish to learn more.
Ttalk:

Why are you saying this, 4 Anambra billionaire money can buy the whole of Africa. There are silent billionaire in the SE, richer than Bill gate, it's only out of jealousy that they are not ranked in the latest Forbes ranking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by Ttalk: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
Boyewu:
Please name them and their investment. I wish to learn more.

Ask any Okoro man close to you. It's not my words, those are the words of chest beaters

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by Jogs1900: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ttalk:

Forbes ranking na rubbish.
1 to 10 on the list is suppose to be occupied by Anambra billionaires if they had made their money legally.smh.
Most of them go die for Lagos as them don sell their inheritances enter bus come Lagos.
Hausas are not making noise..Hausas that are into essentials like cow, goats, pepper etc.1 cow will open at least ten 2x2 shops.
People are just using them to catch cruise.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by Ttalk: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jogs1900:
Forbes ranking na rubbish.
1 to 10 on the list is suppose to be occupied by Anambra billionaires if they had made their money legally.smh.
Most of them go die for Lagos as them don sell their inheritances enter bus come Lagos.
Hausas are not making noise..Hausas that are into essentials like cow, goats, pepper etc.1 cow will open at least ten 2x2 shops.
People are just using them to catch cruise.

You get bad mouth, na same sch you and Reno attended?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by Jogs1900: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ttalk:

You get bad mouth, na same sch you and Reno attended?
Make we dey use them catch cruise while they respond with emotions

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by wegevv: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
ekolobaba:

But him dey lie? Una no fit siddon for one place, na to dey lie everywhere na him una sabi.

You are so desperate for tribalistic tension lol. Sorry I don’t have it for you so go and engage someone else for your fix

Me as I dey like this I love you die ❀️❀️❀️
Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by wegevv: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:

Dispute what Reno wrote, Obidients have used their lies to let other foreigners think all Nigerian youths reason the same

I was having a chat with a foreigner the other day, he still couldn't believe why Obi loss the Nigeria election, when I told him he came third with 2 million votes difference between the first, he was shocked.

And then he said but Obi was popular amongst the youths most especially online then I now gave him an example why it looks like. NL for example, some of them have more than 10 monikers using to revalidate themselves which will look like more people in support, same on Twitter and other social media.

Make una reduce una tempo cos the perception about the Obidients group presently is not looking good.

Another one desperate for tribalistic back and forth lol. My condolences but you’re getting none from me.

I love you too ❀️❀️❀️

PS: be careful I hear hatred can be addictive ❀️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by Mufasa27(m): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yes Daddy audio 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😁

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by Omoawoke: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
Only a decorated fool will believe that igbos owns 60% of Lagos.
So Yorubas and other tribes are morons?

Igbos don’t own up to 5% of Lagos.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Gave A Schooling To Internet Igbo Billionaire & Owner Of Lagos by Throwback: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
As for an Igbo man "bowing" to no one, I counsel you to listen to the 'Yes Daddy' audio between Peter Obi and Bishop Oyedepo.

Yeeeeeeee!

This is a blow below the belt that would humble arrogance.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappings, Insecurity & Terrorism Challenges In Nigeria And Recommendations / West-African Ceramics To Invest N8b In Ogun / Igbo Think Tank Hails Ugwuanyi On Good Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.